[Theory] Flaw in Moon Eye Plan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since madara is almost completely invincible in his current form i dont think he would create a way for his ultimate plan to be foiled because he wanted to gloat early. that just doesnt seem to be the type of guy he is. so yea its definitely a cover up, hes got another plan that nobody will know about until the moment of his advance to put it to action.

Last edited:

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe the Moone Eye Plan is his true intention. Why would someone filled with hate for decades want to bring "peace". And no super genius, no matter how sure, would reveal his plan as incomplete as his, still missing Hachibi and Kyuubi.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that Madara wants to be the juubi jinchuuriki. No, he just wants to be able to CONTROL the juubi. That is why he needs the body. he needs something solid to put the chakra of the 9 bijuu into so that he can control it as his weapon. Think about it, the SO6P, the most powerful ninja ever, couldn't fully control the juubi. Remember that it said that teh SO6P was weakened by the juubi, and therefore couldn't destroy it before he died. That is why he seperated it into 9 bijuu, because it was too powerful to control. Madara would never be able to be the juubi jinchuuriki. He needs the Rinnegan and the EMS to control the juubi in its full state, just like he did with the 9 tailed fox 16 years ago. That is why he needs the body in the moon. Besides, the SO6P created the moon when he sealed the juubi, so that means the ninja world could live without a moon. Not in real life, but in Naruto.