Regulus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara is going to attempt to recover the Juubi, and for that he will need the body. But the body is in the moon so wouldn't he have to destroy the moon to get the body, but if he got the body it would be for nothing.

kyuubisage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well im not offending ur idea or anything and i also think that madara's plan is smthing bigger than enveloping the whole world under a tsukoyami...but if his real plan is to be the juubi jinchuriki then i think he dont need the juubi body....i think he just needs the chakra of all the tailed beasts....well the kuubi only has half of its original chakra though so idk hw the juubi will be revived or how it will be completed but i think he only needs the chakra....im not sure bout this though....but didnt the so6p divide the chakra of the juubi into 9 bijuus and then sealed its body in the moon???well in that sitautaion all the other bijuus dnt have a real body and are only big chakra concentrations and if all these chakra concentrations are sealed within one person then the juubi will become one again without the body though...i know im crazy and i really have read a lot of posts on this topic and this is the first time im replying on this topic so please dnt rape me...rofl
so i personally think that he doesnt need the body of the juubi...plus why wud he want to revive the juubi in its original body???i dnt think madara is that strong to defeat the juubi itself....and even if he were to control the juubi with the sharingan he wud eventually lose control over it and as we know sealing takes a lot of time and concentration.....the easy thing to become the juubi jinchuriki is just the god damn chakra of all the tail beasts....
Do u like my idea???

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara is going to attempt to recover the Juubi, and for that he will need the body. But the body is in the moon so wouldn't he have to destroy the moon to get the body, but if he got the body it would be for nothing.
he'll use gedo mazo as the body of jubi and is sealing all the beast inside gedo mazo.but his plan won't get success cuz only the half portion of kyuubi is sealed within naruto.even if he takes over naruto he can't revive jubi:D

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Uchiha Madara still going to loose...if he'll use gedo mazo as the body of jubi and is sealing all the beast inside gedo mazo....it takes time because they didn't success in pulling out all af 8 tail beast chakra from Bee-san..that's i'm thinking..:D

Last edited:

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Uchiha Madara still going to loose...if he'll use gedo mazo as the body of jubi and is sealing all the beast inside gedo mazo....it takes time because they didn't success in pulling out all af 8 tail beast chakra from Bee-san..that's i'm thinking..:D
ya that's correct and i don't think madar will goes inside the death god stomach to search half portion of kyuubi chakra:D

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the story goes that the SO6P was the jubi jinchuriki, he seald it in his body after he fought it. and on his deathbead he did 2 things, he split it's chakra in 9 parts, and he sealed the body in the moon that he created that moment.
but I wonder, if jinchiriki only can store the chakra, what did he do with the body his whole life, or is the body just a transformation of the host body once the chakra and the mind are able to go out of control

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
there was a thread about the moon's eye plan back when we first heard about it.. i posted the very same thought.. so i totally agree with you.. and i've come to the conclusion that the Moon's Eye plan was nothing but a cover up.. i don't think we know madara's true intentions.. i just don't see why he would tell everyone his plan like that..

Spartan117

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the story goes that the SO6P was the jubi jinchuriki, he seald it in his body after he fought it. and on his deathbead he did 2 things, he split it's chakra in 9 parts, and he sealed the body in the moon that he created that moment.
but I wonder, if jinchiriki only can store the chakra, what did he do with the body his whole life, or is the body just a transformation of the host body once the chakra and the mind are able to go out of control
As far as I know he sealed the chakra within himself and not the body. All the techniques involved sealing does not involve sealing physical properties of the character. Or shall we say the physical chakra. But, it involves the mental chakra. 9 Bijuu's dont have a body. However, the Jubi does. S06P sealed the jubi chakra inside him. Sent Jubbi body to space using chibaku tensei to create the moon.

:)

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh...destroy the moon. How hard...

*In the LONG TIME pain was still alive, since he manages corpses, he needn't use anything in space. Madara the way he's, he needn't any ar too.*

Now what would they do, play barbies?

I'm sure they already have the body which is the easiest part to get. They simply a doton jutsu and rip-the moon apart and then quickly recover it. With all of the moon phases, would somebody actually notice a crack in it?

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think the moon eye plan has something to do with madaras space time ninjutsu. i think he not going to rule from the moon i think by having the ten tails chakra mixed with his own space time ninjutsu he in theory with that level of chakra could teleport the world into his own dimention. then he can use the infinite tsukuyomi from within. a little far fetched but could happen.

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
there was a thread about the moon's eye plan back when we first heard about it.. i posted the very same thought.. so i totally agree with you.. and i've come to the conclusion that the Moon's Eye plan was nothing but a cover up.. i don't think we know madara's true intentions.. i just don't see why he would tell everyone his plan like that..
my thought exactly, I also thing the moon eye plan is just a diversion, a way to influence the thoughts of the kage and their actions