Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah.
(Raiton: Kirin) Lightning Release: Kirin
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.
Now jump upwards as you create a chidori. Then as you're mid-air procced to throw it down upon your opponent.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I jump into the air while gathering my raiton chakra into my right hand and focusing it into my palm. I then begin to form lighting in my palm, steadying it to keep it controlled but increase the amount of chakra used to make it more fierce, forming a chidori. As I am still in the air I throw it down to the area below me.*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goodie.
(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.
Now create a Chidori in your hand again. xd

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*gathering my raiton chakra into my right hand and focusing it into my palm. I then begin to form lighting in my palm, steadying it to keep it controlled but increasing the amount of chakra used to make it more fierce, again, forming a chidori.*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I steady the chidori in my hand and raise it up to the sky. I then begin to release the chidori, forming shockwaves of lightning from the chidori, destroying everything within range.*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.
Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm)
Type:Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
I think that's it. Lightning - Completed.