Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Katon means Fire Release.
It's weakness is Water but strongest against Wind.
It can be combined with earth to make lava release, combined with water to make boil release and combined with earth and wind to make dust release.
It also has another type of release called blaze release which is used to make Amaterasu.
Fire releases are mainly offensive and are mid to long ranged.

I'm sorry but I have begun this training with Mugen. Could I possibly train in a different element?

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
using Raiton or Lightning release involves fast movement and damage. It can paralise it's target or cause major damage. Lightning is strong against earth and weak against wind.
It can be combined with water to create Storm Release and the addition of water or water release can increase the damage caused by the lightning. A disadvantage of lightning is that it requires alot of control and therefore takes longer to use giving the target longer to react.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong.

It's strong against Earth and weak against Wind. It can be combined with Water though 'cause the water would mostly likely keep the Lightning inside of itself, and against fire - It goes right through.

-Performs a row of Handseals and makes it rain.- Now hold out your hands catching some water - A Puddle of water.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Places my Palm onto the puddle and sends a little lightning through.-

Now you have got an experience how Raiton Feels, try to change your Chakra into Rai Chakra, and then put down your palm onto the Water and start releasing this Rai Chakra out of your palm.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*channels chakra through body and manipulates it into Raiton chakra. I then place my hand in the puddle and focus the rai chakra into my hand and release it*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*channels chakra through body and manipulates it into Raiton chakra again. I then place my hand in the puddle and focus the rai chakra into my hand and release it into the water*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Small rippples forms in the Water.-
Good good.
Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.
Now as you have learned how to create Lightning try focus it into your Dominant palm, then slam it onto the ground releasing it, creating a Lightning which goes across the Field.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus my rai chakra into my right hand and slam it into the ground and use
Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)
Type: Defence/Attack
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.
to create lightning that travels across the field*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I focus my rai chakra into my right hand, feeling it travel through me, and I slam my right palm it into the ground and release the chakra into the earth to create lightning and I watch as it travels across the field*
any better?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
For the next Technique try focusing your Rai Chakra out in your Dominant hand again, then try to release it, however shape the Lightning around your Hand, like a Force field. I will tell you what further to do afterwards.