Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the user simply uses there doton chakra to manipulate a earth dome using the already earth available.the user can make the dome big or small depending on there liking
Counter: Throw a exploding lightning jutsu :coffee: , or make the dome fall in on itsefl
Adv.~ Protects multiple people , Can make (windows) and such to see through so you can see what the opponent is doing
Dis.~ I believe if someone uses a technique where objects fall in on themselves everyone is dead , its made of earth and will get destroyed by many lightning techniques

the user simply slams there hand on the ground a creates a quarter of a dome , Similar to the jutsu yamato used when defending sakura from narutos shock wave when he was in incomplete form.

Counter: Break the dome , Or just go through it :coffee:
Adv.~ Can block the user from a variety of things , Can also hide the user from sight
Dis.~User cant see the opponent , user is vulnerable due to not being able to see

this technique allows the user to spits continuous mud shots towards an enemy

Counter: stop the user from shooting the mud , or stop the mud bullets from reaching there target
Adv.~ can shoot continuous mud bullets , and has good range
Dis.~bullets are easily avoidable if at a range , user is vulnerable while shooting the mud

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To stop the opponent from spitting the mud is the same as attacking before he does which is a break in time frame but the rest ok. Now follow through with these other three using the same method. I then summon a scroll and toss it over to you once again.

B Rank 3
(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving
A very cool and versatile technique that can be triggered with 3 hand seal as one manipulates the earth around them. The user can use this to bind their target by wrapping it around their body or they can use this tech to ride an earth wave that they can then smash into their target or use to move around.

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
A nice tech that i've never seen used to be honest. It requires a scroll that you channel your chakra into while placing it somewhere on the field, setting the jutsu in place, which then triggers once in contact with enemey chakra creating 3 mud wolves that attack. They have special reforming abilities when damaged and last for two whole turns.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.
A cool armor one can fuel in order to keep as an extra defense when fighting. It allows the user to even change their appearance if desired and also adds extra damage to taijutsu attacks. The user will be a little slower than usual when this is active.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya begins stringing a series of handseals Rat → Snake → Tiger as she manipulates the earth under her as she turn the earth into mud which keeps growing turning into a wave as she makes her way to the opponent on it.

Pretty straight forward technique the user uses a scroll and places it somewhere the opponent doesn't know about and as the opponent uses their chakra the scroll activates summoning the mud wolves to attack , and they can reform lol

Counter: very obvious it being a earth technique its prone to being destroyed by the right rank lightning attack.
Advantage:its good for people in the taijutsu field to an extent good for power house taijutsu jirobo for example also gives good defense aswell
Disadvantage:takes away the users speed and also makes the user vulnerable to lightning attacks

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job, but know that the earth does not have to be turned into mud to be shaped and manipulated, EFW is made of hardened earth. Now on to the next one. Summoning a scroll I then toss it over to you. I want you to combat my clone with the first two techniques and then analyze the last.

B Rank 4
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals
A very cool technique that can be achieved by waving 1 hand seal. It's an earth defense that adds to physical damage and provide a suitable defense to elements weak against earth. I think it would only last in the turn you used it, but if you do decide to keep it active then one would only be able to use earth techniques C rank and below.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.
By slamming your hands on the ground one can cause a large amount of jagged rocks to rise from the ground underneath the opponent that slams into them dealing great blunt damage.

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
Awesome tech that allows one to summon a large amount of mud above the target which slowly creeps out of a opening in the sky before dropping down on the target crushing them underneath it weight.
Upon being summoned, 4m away from me, my clones releases a large water bullet of water that carries A ranked destruction. He then runs towards you while drawing several kunai which he then throws towards your torso.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya strings a single handseal as her skin turns pale dark brown as if she had a curse mark being activated

another simple technique the user slams there hand on the ground and makes jagged rocks from under the opponent come up and penetrate them.

Counter:Attack the user , uhm as far as countering while the opponent uses this I would say try to avoid it or use a stronger earth technique to protect you
Advantage:Can trap multiple people/summonings, if caught there pretty much dead
Disadvantage:can easily be dodged due to the time it take to make the handseals and for the portal and mud to open up and drop

While aya has her earth spear activated she quickly drops her hand on the ground causing very jagged rocks underneath her senseis clone to come up and skew him . while she gets up her sensei throws kunais at her as she just stands there as they bounce off

Foolish Mortal !

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BAKA! Your lack of description to countering the water bullet was horrid. You didn't even mention it at all ;_;. You didn't have to analyze and use the template on the jagged earth technique but I really like the added effort. Oh, and why you godmoddin, baka....... Summoning the next scroll I follow the routine and it finds it finds its was to your hands. Template on the first, and then I want you to create earth clones before using the last jutsu to take them out. Explain yourself.

B Rank 5
(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.
A cool earth technique that allows one to create a portal linked to earth that releases earth after activating. This jutsu allows the user to strike from above or to entrap the target. Its size depends on the user and it must always be used at a safe distance.

(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.
A cool earth technique that lets the user create a clone made of mud that can reform itself when broken. Unlike other clones this one can take damage up to a certain rank, and even if it is reverted back to mud it can still be useful in certain situations in its death.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.
After waving a few hand seals the user will slam their hands on the ground creating adjustable jaws of earth on opposing sides of the opponent that skewers them upon closing. It's a very versatile technique that can allow the user to strike in many ways.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the wait school finals are meh ._. , we can finish earth now I have a lot of free time

Aya brings both of her hands together , as she channels Earth chakra into the sky (im assuming ) as a large lid appears she manipulates it to the point where the inside is hollow as it falls down to the earth

A technique where the user can make a clone of mud/Earth , in which they can use for multiple purposes Such as ,Distractions,using earth techniques etc.

Counter:I would use a same ranked or higher earth technique to lift me out of the jaws , (like how yamato did with his wood release in the anime)
Advantage: If you have earth mastered it can really be useful since the technique starts happening almost instantly throw that in with a couple more techniques simultaneously the opponent would be dead for sure
Disadvantage:For those who don't have earth mastered would have to perform all 4 handseals , that's the only disadvantage I see <_< kinda powerful canon technique

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everything was safe besides your counter to the earth jaws technique. Be careful. I saw that you used Yamato and wood as an example and then you could do the same, but the difference is that Wood>Earth and Earth=Earth, in other words wood can be used because its chakra can over power the earth chakra beneath, while you would need a stronger earth tech than the jaws to pull off what you wanna do. Now, I want you to perform the first and last jutsu, while using the template on the middle one. I then summon a scroll in my one hand and then create a clone 5m away using the other. The clone then runs into mid.range. After you deal with the clone I will jump backwards 4m while waving a hand seal before spewing a crushing wave of water towards you.

B Rank 6
(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.
A cool technique one can use to trap the target in a cavern that you can manipulate to either be open, great for following with aerial attacks, or completely closed which would be good for following up with ground based moves. The versatility is up to you.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
A heavily used earth move in our rp due to its swift activation of only 1 hand seal, and its destructiveness which can leave the target in a pickle. The whole grows pretty swiftly, and once caught, its prey are sucked towards the middle where they will meet there earth grave.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.
A technique that lets the user change the earth around them in order to create earth rampart like structures. The structure's design is left in the hands of the user, and this technique is best followed by the Water Basin technique in order to create active waterfalls on the battlefield. Other than that this move can be used to get the user out of "sticky" situations.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya performs the snake handseal as she gathers earth chakra as she channels it through the earth as she shapes the earth under her senseis clone as it rises up forming a cave trapping the clone inside

Counter: Um since I watch animal planet and seen how the antlion works , wouldn't decreasing your weight and jumping would get you out ? hence you weigh close to little to nothing there for the sand wouldn't slide you back towards the pit ?
Advantage: Good against heavy objects or people/summons as to their weight will constantly drag them down the more they try to climb out of it
Disadvantage: I really don't see a flaw on this one o_e

Aya strands 1 single handseal as she makes the earth around her feet rise up like a podium making her rise 4 feet of the ground

As Aya sensei makes a clone Aya quickly uses 1 handseal as she traps the clone in a barricaded cavern where it cant see out and to trap him inside for good

As Aya transfers her attention back to her sensei she notices him perform a single handseal as a giant wave of water disperses towards her as she makes a single handseal aswell making a giant 7 m thick wall come up from the ground underneath her as she sees the wave hit the wall and disperses back

Reactions: Venom

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like that counter to the antlion, I might write it down and all ._. Other than that everything was nice, and as always, you give me extra work and effort by doing it twice xD. For this next scroll I want you to tell me an instance where you would use the first jutsu in battle, and a way you could use the second one defensively. Perform the third technique. I then summon a scroll, toss it to you, and then summon a clone 4m away from us that constantly taunts you.

B Rank 7
(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Type: Defensive
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.
A cool defense that can be used after waving four simple hand seals. It can be spat towards the floor then manipulated to rise upwards, or it can be created from the earth itself when present. It's not like regular mud due to its high resistance to the other elements because of the chakra imbued.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Doujutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C rank and below Earth Techniques
A cool technique that can be used to blend into earth sources devoided of chakra, or earth techniques at a rank of C or below.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
A technique that can be triggered after waving one hand seal. It causes the earth to rise upwards as highly dense spikes with a very sharp tip. The spikes raise within short range of the target as long as they are within mid.range or less.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya performs a series of handseals as she gathers earth chakra as she emits a steam of mud that emits and gathers more earth chakra as it errpts into a earth wall

Counter:Having chakra sensing or a doujutsu will detect the opponent
Advantage:those who dont have chakra sensing or a doujutsu will not notice you and may fal for a sneak attack
Disadvantagecan only be used on c ranks and below

Aya performs a single handseal as she gathers earth chakra into a mud pile as she transforms the earth into mud spikes that are sharp and able to skewer the opponent ll

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. So follow the same template as you did with Zanda. I will give you 3 or 2 jutsus to do depending on what rank we're on and the jutsus we're going over. I might also ask you some of my own questions about the jutsus. So lets continue..

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

So in short this jutsu causes a cave in or the destruction of a close structure following reasoning. If i used this on you how would you counter? Also what would be a good jutsu to pair this with? Either after or before using this doesnt matter.

(Doton/Katon: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth/Fire Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will stomp the ground to lift of chunks of rock which he will then send at the opponent. Then, by using a fire style technique, he will cause them to ignite into burning rock chunks which explode on contact with the enemy.

Cool tech huh? This technique is straight forward. It doesnt count as two jutsus so you dont actually have to use another jutsu in conjunction with this lol

(Doton/Raiton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth/Lightning Release: Electric Rock Pillar
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth to rise up from the ground. This pillar is then given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to be emitted from the pillar up to short range from the pillar, shocking any targets in the vicinity.

Another dual element so to speak. This jutsu follows the same working as the one above.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad works been kicking my ass o_o we shall finish this earth

Aya inside a cave strings a series of handseals as she touches a wall as the rocks start crumbling down in the cave aya quickly escapes before she accidently kills herself

Counter:Hm... a Large enough Water Jutsu or maybe just stopping it before he ignites it
Advantage:Very good combo
Disadvantage:Combo isn't simultaneous o_o .....

Aya performs another string of handseals as she slams her hands on thee ground as 4 spikes erupt ,as she then charges ration chakra through the pillar to give them electric properties

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okaaay let's continue. Good job, next 3:

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user focuses his chakra and channels into the earth to create 2 large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared. The cubes rotate around the user to either defend him from incoming attacks (he needs to direct them using hand movements towards the attack and each cube has a C-Rank strength) or, through using the momentum created by the rotation, be flung at the enemy with incredible speed.

Channel earth chakra into the ground and shape 2 fairly large cubes, two meters each side, and use your chakra to make them float. These rock cubes float around you and through hand motions, you can direct the cubes to attack (C-rank each attack), or either defend you from incoming, (and somewhat weak) attacks.
What are its advantages/disadvantages? When would you use a technique like this?

(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground. This causes a circular arena to surround the target, spanning 15 meters around him and being 4 meters high. The floor, the walls and the ceiling are all chakra reenforced and the user can also lock himself inside if he so pleases. If these prison receives any damage above C-Rank, they disappear in a puff of smoke.

After 3 hand seals, you place your hands on the ground and channel earth chakra into it. Through shape manipulation, you would cause a circular arena to rise up around the target, which is fairly large. This prison simply disappears in a puff of smoke if it takes damage from a technique stronger than a C-rank..
When would you use this technique? And what are combinations you could make with this technique?

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt upwards or downwards below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades by creating large trenches or linear elevations that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Perform a series of five hand seals and slam your hands on the ground to channel chakra into it. You would use your earth chakra to cause earth below your enemy to rise up, or down. So you are essentially splitting the earth to create like, a mini earthquake effect that destroys the earth below the enemy and causes some damage.

What combinations would you use this technique with?

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
once again thank you so much for finishing this for me

Aya walks forward as she channels earth chakra into her hands as she bends down to touch the earth as she channels the exsisting earth chakra from her hands to the ground while she manipulates it in a way that she is able to think of something and create it using the ground , She makes two rock chunks come from the ground and float around her as she finally stands up

What are its advantages/disadvantages? Advantages are having a mobile shield but at the sametime having a offensive move aswell , Can be triggered by hand gestures rather than handseals | Disadvantages have to establish contact with the ground When would you use a technique like this? Most likely at the beginning or middle of the fight

Aya stands up as she makes 3 hands seals as she reaches towards the ground once again as she channels earth chakra into the ground as she manipulates a large ring surrounding her and the target, with thick and high walls

Would use this technique when i want to trap my opponent | I would use 2 clones as i make the dome , the first clone makes the earth within the dome sink and the second clone will spew mud from the top into the ring , banishing all ways to escape

Aya performs another set of handseals as she slams her hands on the ground once again , Channeling Earth chakra into it as she looks up at the target, Using the earth she makes the earth underneath the oppponents feet to give in while also creating someone what of a large trench

I Would simply use this and send mud wolves to go down in the trenches and hunt the target down

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last B-rank technique. Thank god; B-rank earth is a pain to go through :p
Nice response!

( Doton: Shōnyūseki ) - Earth Release: Stalactite
Range: Short - Mid
Damage poinnts: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.

This is a very simple technique. You basically send chakra into the ground and cause three large rocks to rise up somewhere in front of you. Then, using chakra, make the rocks smash into the enemy from different angles, causing pretty significant damage. This is a simple technique, so an "i understand" will suffice. Unless you have questions, then please ask them now :p, otherwise, we'll move onto A-ranks.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hoorah! A-rank earth!

( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

This one is quite simple. Using an earth source, you will use your earth chakra to create multiple walls of earth by slamming your hands on the ground. This is more useful because, well, it is a higher rank and you can alter the position of each wall to your liking, allowing you to defend against techniques coming from different angles rather than techniques heading straight at you.

What are the techniques' limitations and/or weaknesses?

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Chakra cost: 30
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

Well, this is, in a sense, a summoning technique. After biting your hand and performing the needed seals, slam your hands on a scroll with an already drawn layout of a terrain. This allows you to summon a completely new terrain with unique features to your liking. For example, you can create earth formations throughout the entire terrain, a maze made of earth, canyons - this technique is limited by your imagination, but it cannot be used offensively, must be earth only, and it must be logical and plausible.

(Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control
Chakra Cost: 30
Description:This jutsu is used after Earth Style: Wheel of Fortune. The user will do the Boar → Monkey hand seals, slamming his hand on the ground and focusing his earth chakra. As he does this, he can change the design of the original technique. He can do this 3 times per battle.

You basically use this technique to change the design of the former technique, lol. Simple enough. So, for the Wheel of fortune technique, how would you use it to your advantage? What kind of terrains would you use? And for the last technique, why/when would you re-change the terrain again?

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it can only cover 3/4 of the area its made in ... leaving the front or back open/ Weakness would be a death trap if some hits the wall with a strong enough lightning technique , making the wall crumble on you due to its size.

so with the 2nd technique can make anything with the area what about a maze inside a bowl like canyon with a cover ? Basicalliy making a maze at the bottom of a bowl like canyon with a roof over it ? or will that be to much?

I would change the terrain to fit my play style.. I would make the terrain to benifit my bio for example kisame , i would make it so that i can keep water trapped inside of something like a bowl

I would use it to shape it in my favor as if im in a Desert with a water specialist bio. Most likely in the beginning or middle of the match

Can someone use this technique to change it right back ? and before hand does one need to say they have the scroll in order to use this ?