Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Materializes in a shroud of fire with a rolled up hemp in my hand. Swiftly jolting that same hands forwards I lit it on my dissipating flames before taking in some puffs.

Let me get that previous training link fam. You tryna hit this?

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, I like you. You already passed your first test, a test of dedication. You are here to train not to play and I see that, possible potential to a protege. Anyways using one of my three methods described down below I want you to perform the last jutsu learned. I can't believe you was learning one jutsu at a time in earth. Do you know how long that C rank list is?

My training primarily consists of performing the jutsu, explaining the jutsu in your own words, or giving me an adv., disadv., as well as a counter within your arsenal via template. Along the way if you have any questions along the way then feel free to ask at anytime.

PHP:
(Name)
[B]Counter:[/B]
[B]Adv.~[/B]
[B]Dis.~[/B]

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That C-rank list is ightlong taking into account Scorps adding more and more

Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu

Ryun begins as he makes the Rat-Horse-Dog-Snake handseal as he channels his earth around the field making a ton of rock pillars form making a giant circle around him.

The technique is basically the use of rock pillars to surround your opponent trapping them inside a giant somewhat stick prison but with rocks

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A little two for one special I see, cool. Now lets move on. With this next scroll I want you to do all three methods on the jutsu. Not three for each, but one method for one jutsu and so on. Touching my special seal I summon your training scroll before throwing it over to you.

C Rank Scroll
(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user manipulates the ground in front of him to form a slab that tilts upwards, up to 90º, creating a wall of earth that can defend from incoming frontal attacks. In addition, the user can also create 2 slabs that will rise and tilt to the sides in front of him, as if "opening up" the ground. This can be done to create a clear path if anything hazardous is above the ground in that specific area.
This tech requires hand contact with the ground in order to trigger. The jutsu allows the user to open up the earth in two ways, both being separate applications of the tech. The user can either tilt the ground in front of their location up 90 degrees creating a defensive earth slab, or they can create two slabs to the sides in front of their location as if they were opening a door in the ground. This allows the user to clear the ground of anything bad.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.
A very easy technique that allows the user to summon a river of mud in front of their location by raising their hand into the air. The river has a very good range and with added water the speed of the flow will increase as well as its power.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.
A stealth based technique that allows the user to merge with the ground silently, but with drawbacks.

1. merging and unmerging with the ground is a slow process.

2. Moving in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense

3. While underground the user is super effective against earth

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun catches the scroll as he begins channeling earth in his hand

1 He places his hand on the ground while using shape manipulation to create a slab of earth that comes straight up at a 90 degree angle

Counter: a powerful enough lightning techniqueshould blast right through it

Ryun raises his hand in the air as he manipulates the ground infront of him turning it into a giant mud river that goes far far into the distance

Adv.~ can sweep a charging opponent away

Ryun channels earth chakra through out his whole body as he begins to submerge into the ground undetected, As he comes back up due to the restrictions he has while being submerged

Dis.~ User is vulnerable to higher ranked earth techniques and also Lightning based techniques that can rip the earth up

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The first technique is pretty straight forward the user slams there hand on the ground releasing a slab of rock to appear infront of them at a 90 degree angle

Counter: I would make a slab of rock or something strong to stand on evading the River , Or use a big enough Fire jutsu to dry the mud quickly

Adv:Can sweep multiple people away

Dis:Low ranked and The User is vulnerable to higher ranked earth techniques and also Lightning based techniques that can rip the earth

Ryun channels earth chakra through out his whole body as he begins to submerge into the ground undetected, As he comes back up due to the restrictions he has while being submerged

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, the order makes it sooo much easier. Now for this next scroll I want you to use the template on the first jutsu and perform the other two on my brigade of clones. Summoning another scroll in which I toss to you, I then summon 4 clones 5m away from use that then charge in towards you as I jump away. As you attack, one clone will leap into the air with the help of raiton before punching you in the face.

C Rank 5
(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.
First the user will wave 6 hand seals before slamming their hands on the ground channeling their earth chakra into the ground. This jutsu allows the user to create a large chasm by raising two opposing sides of the ground and then splitting them through the middle. The dimensions and location of this technique is up to the user and the jutsu itself is very useful in the right situation, and its power level can be adjusted.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.
By performing one hand seal and slamming then slamming one's hands on the ground they can turn up a section of earth in order distract the opponent, set the opponent up for another attack, do damage, destroy an enemy earth jutsu of equal rank or lower, or even create an opening.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.
Performing two hand seals the user will encase their arm in rock which can be used to deal a powerful hardened punch to a target while providing cover at the same time. This jutsu's destructive capabilities can be increased by combining it with other jutsu you will learn later on.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun catches the scroll

Counter: Attempt to stop the user before the jutsu is completed or simple use a earth technique within reason to over power the c rank
Adv.~ Can create space, defend, and attack at the same time
Dis.~too many handseals

As Ryun catches the scroll he quickly slams his hand on the ground , as the earth infront of him begins to upturn drastically causing 3 out of 4 clones to disperse

he sees a clone jump over the rubble ryun quickly does 2 handseals as his arm is engulfed in rock as he bends his knees jumping , aiming at the the clones stomach he punches the clone in the abdomen barely escaping the raiton punch

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your counter on the template sucks, bcz anyone can say something as simple as that. >_> Other than that part good job. For this next scroll I want you to do the template method on all three jutsu, but this time with some actual good counters. I then summon another scroll and throw it towards you.

C Rank 6
(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.
A cool tech that is probably better suited for the NW when it comes to infiltrating or even escaping a losing battle. With four hand seals one can create a tunnel through the earth, devoid of chakra, that allows for underground travel. Very basic.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand
A tech that can only be used with the mention technique by performing one hand seal. It allows the user to create a large needle out of the mud that is highly condense and able to pierce the target. Pretty simple.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.
A cool tech that will allow you to attack your target within a proximity close to them without actually having to be there. By performing the snake hand seal the user can create two walls of earth on the sides of their target blocking them off somewhat as the walls swiftly enclose crushing them in between.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Counter: I would just use powerful techniques that travel through the ground to kill the opponent
Adv.~ The user can escape ( If the opponent lets them) lol
Dis.~ The user is very vulnerable to ground attacks , Fire,Lightning & even earth

Counter: I see 2 counters , Stop the technique needed before this one , or just simple stop the spear , I would turn myself into water if the spear is fast
Adv.~ Can Kill opponents and there summoning , while also piercing multiple things
Dis.~ Requires a previous technique to use

Counter: Destroy the walls , or run ( Not really run but evade it using a jutsu) or use the same jutsu tpo stop it
Adv.~ doesn't need to be close to the opponent
Dis.~ its a low rank technique

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbh, I would only use tunneling technique to travel in the NW bcz of its risks and its plain out in the open design, and when used in the NW an opponent wouldn't know of their target's location without sensing. How will you counter ground bedrock by performing the same jutsu? That doesn't make sense to me. Your replies kinda could be better btw, just saying..... For the next scroll I want you to analyze each tech in your own words and they all have to be three sentences or more. You finna work today >_> I then summon another scroll and do the usual.

C Rank 7
(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.
A technique one can perform swiftly by just waving an arm or a weapon as they manipulate their chakra into the ground. This will allow the user to create a dust screen that will cover the battlefield for three turns.

( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.
This tech is seen in any of the ninja storm games with the Tschuchikage, but in our RP any one with earth training will be able to use it. Manipulating ones earth into the ground they will create a huge rock from the ground that will rise up and hammer on to the top of the target's head.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.
A cool earth projectile that allows the user to send a large stone towards the target via hand or mouth. If used via hand the user will create the stone in their hand before firing but if they do it with their mouth then it will be released as a large glob of mud which will then harden. Really great range, if only it was stronger ;_;

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Basically the user will add chakra to the ground.Then follow up with a gesture hand,arm, whatever they want to use to initiate the start of the technique. then the technique releases the already provided dust (Dirt) around the battlefield blocking sight etc. Idk why this is a earth technique and not a wind z_z

The user releases his/her earth chakra into the ground , Using shape manipulation to create a slab of rock , That rises up from the ground. ( Im assuming the user slams the rock down with his palm or something) , The user then punches the rock slamming it onto the opponents head.

The user has the option of sending the technique through there hand or mouth , The user would gather earth around his hand cxreating a stone around it , The user then releases the stone , sending it flyin like a giant spear towards his opponent impaling them , the user also has the choice of splitting the rock up after releasing it

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's earth because you create the dust screen from the earth z.z, and for the second technique you don't actually touch the rock you create. It's the Tshuchikage's technique in the ninja storm games were he creates a large rock to rise up and over him as he then moves his body in a motion while controlling the rock to slam on the opponent from above. That wasn't three sentences btw. You tryna play a shinobi huh? I then summon another scroll but this time I send it at your feet disrespectfully. As you take your attention away from me to recover the scroll I rush you while creating a B rank orb of water in my hands that expands upon release into a orb with a 1.5m radius. Afterwards create a pillar of water underneath me that thrusts me into the air over you as I throw several shuriken from different angles above before landing 3m behind you.

C Rank 8: Final Scroll
( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.
A cool tech that is used to swiftly call forth two large rock that protrude from the ground on opposing sides of the opponent use to smash into them sending them into the air.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and can raise them up into the air.
A very useful technique because of its swiftness and range. By stomping on the ground while manipulating your earth chakra you will create a large rock formation to erupt from the ground used to smash into your target causing blunt damage while lifting them into the air.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun looks as his trainer , as he attempts to make a orb of some sort ryun claps his hands making two rocks infront of his trainer forcefully come up but with a angle ,so its sends him flying back , Once in the air Ryun stomps his feet causing the earth under his trainer to rise up quickly making him instead of flying backwards to fly straight up in the air , while also damaging him due to the brute force of the roc slab.

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If this was battle your counter would fail due to the fact that you didn't let my first move go through. You slackin hard with them replies and you finna get me in trouble so we gonna do the template method from here on out. A counter using a jutsu from your arsenal, don't have to post the jutsu itself but you do have to describe it good enough that I know what it is, and 2 adv. & dis., and it's not a rock slab that rises lol, it's a formation of blunt jagged rocks. Watch your wording, and lets do the template with these next set of jutsu. Summons another scroll and gives it to you. I then wave some hand seals and make a house made of earth, and the houses insides seemingly resembles the inside of a class room, but everything is made of earth.
Have a seat young man. :p

B Rank 1
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.
By performing two hand seals and slamming your hands on the ground one can cause the earth around their target to warp and spiral in on itself creating a sort of earth blender. Range for this technique starts short range around your target, if created by you it would affect you as well so that's a no no, and can reach to long range.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.
A cool technique that can be used to trap ones target by attacking them from all four directions leaving the only choice of escape be a solid defense or and upwards evade.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank.
Please note that this is an earth version of the shadow clone technique meaning that it abides by its rules, 4 clones a usage and 3 usages per battle. The clone is made out of stone and is very resilient to taijutsu and is not able to use all of the techniques the user has access to.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The first technique is pretty simple the user does 2 handseal and the earth around there opponent start to spiral inwards causing the opponent to be sucked inside a giant earth blender , the opponent either is crushed to death or is incapitated due to the jagged rocks inside the hole

Adv.~ Very good technique to use on opponents and there summons , Has a great range on it aswell
Dis.~ cant really make it to big unless you a distance away , I really cant think of another disadvantage for this one honestly

Another straight forward technique , the user manipulates the earth around their opponent causing 4 long large spikes to erupt from 4 different areas around the opponent making it hard to evade.

Adv.~ Can puncture and kill their opponent if there caught,appears in the places the opponent is more likely to evade in
Dis.~ the opponent is still able to escape , the spikes can be easily destroyed with a powerful enough lightning technique

The user spits out rocks that form a clone of themselves , The clone can imitate other peoples appearances aswell as use earth tecniques up to c rank , The clone can also take blows from taijutsu up to b rank

Adv.~ Very versatile , and kinda strong if used in the right situation
Dis.~ Can only use up to C rank earth . and cant use any other elements

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice, very nice. Continue the template my student! I then summon the words of the next scroll onto the earth board in front of you. Learn young one, LEARN!!

Rank 2
(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.
A cool technique that allows you to create a custom earth dome to fit your liking. The dome can be made to guard multiple targets as long as its dimensions stay within short range. The ground isn't altered by the dome's creation so you don't have to worry.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.
Another dome technique but this one is 1/4 of a whole dome only to protect from one direction against limited attacks. This jutsu does not require any hand seals as well.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.
A widespread jutsu of the mudshot technique I taught you earlier. This justs allows you to shoot multiple mud bullets from the mouth towards the enemy.