Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not entirely sure, but im pretty sure the opponent can't, since the original layout has your chakra and the technique relies on altering your original layout and whatnot. And no, you just whip out a scroll and use it lol, you don't have to mention it in the beginning of a fight / in your bio.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them. The golem can also devour earth structures and other enemy attacks, biting and chewing on it.

Well, you basically create a stone golem made of stone from your mouth. Once you expel it, the golem can attack the enemy with its powerful strength. Its attacks are biting/tearing off the enemy's body and flesh, and if used above the target, you can have it land on them to crush them.

What are this techniques limitations? Combinations?

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

You will perform two hand seals to change the surface the target is standing on into a non flammable adhesive mud, causing the target to sink. It ensnares them and basically drowns them in mud.
There is no specific size, but it has been seen to trap enormous summons.

Give me two specific ways you can defend against this technique.

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya gathers earth chakra into her mouth as she expels a large stone golem ,

Limitations ? It can only be used short range from the user | Combinations ? z_z i honestly cant think of any combination with this one lol

Aya performs two handseals as she places her hands on the ground making it turn into mud as she expands and makes the swamp deeper

1. To use the water technique kisame used against his fight with killer b , the user spit out a large amount of water making them go higher and higher (im on mobile )

2 using the lightning sixteen pillar on top of the swamp will do just fine to if it will fit over the swamp without sinking

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Sup, so my training style can be either of two ways. After I post the technique you would simply need to do a performance and analysis of the technique and if im happy with what you have provided we can continue onto the next.

However if I am consistently unhappy with your reply we will switch to a template based training that outlines the techniques more clearly, though we could start with this method from the offset if you wish.

You also have the option of RP style training if you prefer, which is likely better suited to the first method. The choice is yours and then we can begin

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Reaching the top of the rocky plateau Pitou spies her student looking thoroughly bored, since his previous teacher had to up and leave suddenly. Scratching the back of her head with her paws she walks until she a few meters away from him, though it seemed he had still not noticed her.

Helloooooooooooo~

Pitou waited as the startled newbie finally noticed her and got his bearings.

I am your replacement tutor, since you have been waiting so long I believe you can appreciate jumping right into it shall we?

Without waiting for a response Pitou focuses her doton chakra to create a seat for herself facing her student. She studies him for a moment before speaking again.

Your next technique is fairly simple, focus your chakra to form a small wall in front of yourself and then manipulate it to collapse forwards. By doing so the rock and earth will form a landslide towards your target and engulf them within it. Go ahead and start.

Pitou watches her student carefully, expecting a clean performance and a detailed analysis of the technique.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Last edited:

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toneri performs a small sequence of handseals as he spreads his doton chakra outwards. While manipulating it to form a wall, As the wall is completely formed toneri simply changes the effect of the wall causing it to collapse and move forward.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Toneri performs a small sequence of handseals as he spreads his doton chakra outwards. While manipulating it to form a wall, As the wall is completely formed toneri simply changes the effect of the wall causing it to collapse and move forward.
Remember I will require an analysis with every technique as well, just its basic pros and cons are fine. Post the analysis for our last technique and we will continue.