0⚔️
*Waits for vision*

here is the last one i learned.
(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Waits for vision*

here is the last one i learned.
(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.
Add the link to the previous training thread on the next post.

lets start

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Take a Kunai of yours and infuse it with wind chakra. Manipulate it so that the wind chakra is sharp and thin for more cutting power. Then let it go towrads my clone. You can do this with various other weapons.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Add the link to the previous training thread on the next post.

lets start

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Take a Kunai of yours and infuse it with wind chakra. Manipulate it so that the wind chakra is sharp and thin for more cutting power. Then let it go towrads my clone. You can do this with various other weapons.

________________________-

-I bring out one kunai from my pouch and channel wind chakra into it. Then i manipulate the chakra to make it more thin and shape, so that the kunai gets more cutting power. As i finish this, i throw it with full speed aiming your clone.-

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

________________________-

-I bring out one kunai from my pouch and channel wind chakra into it. Then i manipulate the chakra to make it more thin and shape, so that the kunai gets more cutting power. As i finish this, i throw it with full speed aiming your clone.-
blocks it with the same jutsu and kunai.

now, from here on out also add advantages and disadvantages.

next!

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Type: Offensive
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Create a large gust of wind by utalizing your sword. Infuse wind chakra into the sword and then release the chakra through the sword. Obviously you need a sword of some sort.​

Create a tornado through either a fan or performing 4 hand seals. If you use it with the handseals it comes from the mouth and blow from it. Using shape manipulation to creating a tornado. The tornado will ensnare the opponent if they get caught in it, getting cut as a result from the wind chakra and then thrown down into the ground. If using it with a fan, just like the jutsu above, you infuse your fan with wind chakra and release it through it by swinging the fan. Again shape manipulation takes place to greate the tornado and the results are the same.​

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blocks it with the same jutsu and kunai.

now, from here on out also add advantages and disadvantages.

next!

Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Create a large gust of wind by utalizing your sword. Infuse wind chakra into the sword and then release the chakra through the sword. Obviously you need a sword of some sort.​

Create a tornado through either a fan or performing 4 hand seals. If you use it with the handseals it comes from the mouth and blow from it. Using shape manipulation to creating a tornado. The tornado will ensnare the opponent if they get caught in it, getting cut as a result from the wind chakra and then thrown down into the ground. If using it with a fan, just like the jutsu above, you infuse your fan with wind chakra and release it through it by swinging the fan. Again shape manipulation takes place to greate the tornado and the results are the same.​

All right!

- I pull out my katana form it's cover which was placed on my back. Then i channel my wind chakra into the sword and make a slash in the air infront of me releasing a gust of wind forward.-

Adv: Can be easily performed with a sword because it needs no hand signs. It will also be a quick tech with great speed due to slash.

Dis: Needs a sword o perform it.

_ ________________

- I put my hands together and quickly performs four hand seals and store up my wind chakra inside my lungs. Then i blow it outwards, as i breath the chakra out, i use shape manipulation on the create a tornado. The tornado heads towards your clone after being formed.-

Adv: Can be performed without a fan if the user doesn't have one. once the opponent is inside the tornado it causes a great deal of damage.

Dis: Need to perform 4 hand seals if not using with a fan. Thus, for a quick attack this one can be used.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having to have a sword is not a disadvantage. This was meant to be used with a sword, it's more of a kenjutsu technique. You wouldn't use this technique just for the sake of using it and drawing you're sword. With the right situation you would use this, like if you already have your sword drawn. Think about the techniques, most techniques are situational, and just because you have to have a sword doesn't mean it's a disadvantage.

Next!

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Just a technique to return the jutsu that was sent towards you. B rank and below wind jutsu's. If you try it against A rank or higher it will hit you and not at lesser rank either so use it wiselly, again situation as i explained above.​

This was is described a little weird. Gaara is able to use this technique because he can use sand. It's easy for him, this again is situational, you will only be able to pull this off, if there are dust and sand on the ground for you to use.​

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having to have a sword is not a disadvantage. This was meant to be used with a sword, it's more of a kenjutsu technique. You wouldn't use this technique just for the sake of using it and drawing you're sword. With the right situation you would use this, like if you already have your sword drawn. Think about the techniques, most techniques are situational, and just because you have to have a sword doesn't mean it's a disadvantage.

Next!

Type:Supplementary/Attack
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Just a technique to return the jutsu that was sent towards you. B rank and below wind jutsu's. If you try it against A rank or higher it will hit you and not at lesser rank either so use it wiselly, again situation as i explained above.​

This was is described a little weird. Gaara is able to use this technique because he can use sand. It's easy for him, this again is situational, you will only be able to pull this off, if there are dust and sand on the ground for you to use.​
-What if i use that tech in a close combact where my slash gets blocked by my enimy. Will the wind still have any effect or nothing will happen cause my slash was blocked at halfway ??

- As i see your clone attacking me with the jutsu i just learned, i form a series of hand seals amplifying my wind chakra. Using it, i split your clone's jutsu and take control over it then i send it back towards your clone.-

Adv: This not only blocks an incoming wind jutsu but return it back to the user. So the user can defend and counter at the same time.

Dis: I won't stop any powerful jutsu of A ranks and above. So using this against a powerful tech can cause serious trouble.

-I send my chakra on the ground and infuse the wind chakra with a large amount of sand and dust. The using the chakra inside, i manipulate the dust to create a large gust and direct it towards your clone-

Adv: The dust can be used to block the opponent's vision, giving the user an opening. The user can direct the dust into his opponent's eyes causing temporary blindness.

Dis: What happens if the opponent uses stronger wind tech. I guess all the sand and dust will fly towards the user causing the same trouble as above.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ your question.. which technique?? are you refering to??

this one.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this one.
if you and I were in striking distance and you tried to use that on me through a slash, more or less i would do a quick stab to your torso.....this prevents you from performing the technique at all........ why would anyone block that???

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you and I were in striking distance and you tried to use that on me through a slash, more or less i would do a quick stab to your torso.....this prevents you from performing the technique at all........ why would anyone block that???
LOL, I see. All right, i shall do the same. xD

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh right wind techniques......... ~__~

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
Damage Points: 40
Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Very popular, gather raton chakra into your fist and release it as you are punching. You can release it into the opponent and use it as a taijutsu attack leaving him all messed up, or you can punch the ground at whatever angle to allow you to move. You can not puch the air and expect to move, there has to be an object in front of you to travel. Moves 1 range at a time.

Look at description ~__~

Wind chakra based claw you are making here. It can extend and grab your opponents if you wish. If you do so it has cutting properties... because... it's wind chakra.

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh right wind techniques......... ~__~

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Very popular, gather raton chakra into your fist and release it as you are punching. You can release it into the opponent and use it as a taijutsu attack leaving him all messed up, or you can punch the ground at whatever angle to allow you to move. You can not puch the air and expect to move, there has to be an object in front of you to travel. Moves 1 range at a time.
- I focus wind chakra into my right fist and then punch at the ground with a slight angel forward. with the punch, i release a giant whirlwind towards the ground. It's pushes me upwards and backwards in an angle. after travelling through air As i reach back on the ground, i'll be standing mid range from my primary location.-

Adv: Can be used several ways like a combo with taijutsu. Also using this i can change my location quickly to avoid any incoming tech.

Dis: I need to punch at something to make me move. So moving directly backwards while there is no wall infront of me is impossible.

Look at description ~__~
-Focuses wind chakra inside my lungs and then releases it from my mouth. After releasing, i shape it like a large whirlwind and send it towards your clone.-

Adv: A stronger version and doesn't require any hand seals, so it's very quick to perform.

Dis: --

Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Wind chakra based claw you are making here. It can extend and grab your opponents if you wish. If you do so it has cutting properties... because... it's wind chakra.
- I concentrate wind chakra in my right hand, then extend it at your clone. As i lift my hand upwards, i focus on the wind chakra and create a claw that extends towards your clone with tremendous force. With it, i grab him and slam him an the ground.-

Adv: At can grab opponent and upon touching it will make deep cuts in their bodies. Can deflect heavy things at the opponent. can be used as a defensive tech too.

Dis:

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why is there no disadvantages?

also include on your next reply how you would defend from these attacks.
Both of the last two tech doesn't require any spacial situation or hand seals. It can be performed any time i want either i am standing on the ground or in the air, not even a prob if i am standing over water. Both can be used to attack or counter a move (any but fire according to the ranks). That's why didn't find any good disadv.

All right. xD

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both of the last two tech doesn't require any spacial situation or hand seals. It can be performed any time i want either i am standing on the ground or in the air, not even a prob if i am standing over water. Both can be used to attack or counter a move (any but fire according to the ranks). That's why didn't find any good disadv.

All right. xD
and how would you defend from these?

Shin Kaito

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the opponent uses this against i'll create a earth dome infront of me.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

I'll create a water field infront of me and raise water from the pool to stop the whirlwind, then from the remaining water, i'll shoot neumorus water bullets at the opponent.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

before the claw grabs me, i can harden the skin to prevent getting any damage.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.