wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was a super tough call for me. I'm cool with both of you two so I hate that I had to vote against either of you. I read this battle over 3 whole times! I voted for half because I think the only clear cut round where I can honestly say I like your bars more was the second. props to you both for making this such a tough call

TheSiege

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo half thanks for judging so quick and being honest with us both and giving really good critiques man where we're ya at the start of the tourn xd just playin of course but for real thank you for takin ur time to look at my matches

@wrida thanks for giving reasons why u voted the way you did even tho u didn't vote for me I've still go mad respect for you simply taking the top to give us reasons why u voted one way or another

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finished my judgement but I can't post it.... Internet issues, were having a blizzard or something in NY and I did it all on my laptop but don't even have connection now a wire or something got knocked down... I can't even play call of duty or watch tv or go work out or to class tonight............

but yea I wrote it all down its done ill post it when I get everything fixed..

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And also no one is obligated to explain their vote on the poll..... Narut please calm down....

only people who should be expected to explain are the judges....

Bright Master

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I finished my judgement but I can't post it.... Internet issues, were having a blizzard or something in NY and I did it all on my laptop but don't even have connection now a wire or something got knocked down... I can't even play call of duty or watch tv or go work out or to class tonight............

but yea I wrote it all down its done ill post it when I get everything fixed..
Yeah, a;most a hailstorm bro, Your from Ny too? thats awesome.

Bright Master

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo half thanks for judging so quick and being honest with us both and giving really good critiques man where we're ya at the start of the tourn xd just playin of course but for real thank you for takin ur time to look at my matches

@wrida thanks for giving reasons why u voted the way you did even tho u didn't vote for me I've still go mad respect for you simply taking the top to give us reasons why u voted one way or another
Oww... I spent 2 days doin my judgement, and he gets praise? xd

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me how this f*cking blizzard has us snowed in the lodge right now. Tell me how these girls didnt tell me there was a blizzard coming. I hate my life. I f*cking hate my life. xd

And Gingka.....why in particular did i get your vote?

Reactions: Bright Master

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol someone make a meme with the "worlds first problems meme" for half that goes

"Plans to go skiing... Blizzard hits and gets locked in a lodge with mad girls"

Lol another just came to ke make a meme with the internet guy ignoring his wife that goes

"Honey we're locked in a lodge wanna have ***?!..... No I'm tryna see who voted for me on Natutobase" lol

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol someone make a meme with the "worlds first problems meme" for half that goes

"Plans to go skiing... Blizzard hits and gets locked in a lodge with mad girls"

Lol another just came to ke make a meme with the internet guy ignoring his wife that goes

"Honey we're locked in a lodge wanna have ***?!..... No I'm tryna see who voted for me on Natutobase" lol

xd nah its not even like that...lets just say my ladies friends are....well....Wider then they are tall. Thats a good way to put it. But they were all b*tchin about being snowed in...when they knew this weather was coming...-.-

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I havent had a chance to look yet. I had a sick kid all weekend, and work is insane today. I'll be checking it offline and will post when I'm done. I havent forgotten about this.

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I havent had a chance to look yet. I had a sick kid all weekend, and work is insane today. I'll be checking it offline and will post when I'm done. I havent forgotten about this.
Its alright man, dont rush if you dont have to, just chill and make sure the little one is alright and whatnot. Thats more important than this sh*t