Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am very sensitive, take this into account please
I don't answer to rude behaviour with another rude behaviour, and i don't think rudeness means pressure in mafia.
I value ideas over insults.
I honestly will get better with you Michelle because if you're sensitive, it legit isn't my goal to have you pissed off.

Reactions: Michelle

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks mate .

Also its better to catch up all action post by post to get real sense about current game status.
It really is. And the thirty pages is still manageable to catchup with. I'd say take a look at the Michell vs Toujo and Ultra vs Sage interactions and see what you can discern from that. I highly doubt we have Town vs Town in both those encounters.

Reactions: NatsuDragneel123

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did give a read and reason on Toujo on Aether so far because people had a few questions on the alliance. Michelle I've talked about for a bit. Tpein as well I've given an opinion on. Just giving an appetizer here.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will take the list and expand it for you
From towniest to scummiest
Town reads
Sagebee - he is trying to solve and fights against illogical pushes like i always saw Sagebee doing as towm, plus he said stuff is impossible to come from scum, like the idea to eliminate him first to shrink the Poe
Soulkiller - his contribution shows a prudent approach and the willingness to obtain reads, he looks uninformed
Alice - why would scum Alice need to catch up like she did?
Grammaton - balanced tone and fluid reads, opposed to Toujo who has frozen reads
Ultra - meta, and igdaf attitude
-------
Nulls
Natsu - i need posts from you
Poison - gotta be careful when reading her, if she starts to push the game forward she will go up
Rej - i didn't figure the reason of his alliance so i dropped the town lean I firstly had
X - he has both towny and scummy posts, i think he can go either way and is prudent to wait for more from him
-----—
Scum
Aether
Toujo

I just explained the scum reads
Is it just your gut reading or you have any details about why you find some of 'em on town , null and scum list.

Do you suspect aether or tojo scummy ?
Answered

Reactions: Sagebee
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just checked into sagbee he gives me town vibes in most of his post. Actively taking part in thread is always positive signs.

As I see day 2 number of post count are less. So i expect mafia will lay low in these games and let town make mistake .

Its always better to call out low posters in such games my two cents.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Say "Please show me the light, Toujo-sama!" and I'll consider it after I've slept.
Okay so heres my explanation why you 3 are on my scum list.

I find you scum because you push a lynch on michelle that was bandwagoning dont provide clear reasoning why say your reasoning is within your isoing. Your difficult in providing reads and rare times you do its superficial. Your not on top scum reads since you play so blatantly scummy you might be town.

Heres an example of you not providing reasons but then saying you provided one. Being difficult the other time and when I checked if you neatly provided your reasoning you didn't but you say this.

So... I did give a reason, then?
Ultraviolet has similar reasons of being scummy he was unhelpful antagonistic. But atleast in his posts he sussed people it was substantive so I can make reads from it. He scummily pushed michelle and me. When he said he lynched michelle said he didn't have solid reasons but still went with it. When he tried to suss me he tried to misrepresent me by saying I didnt read the thread but sussed him and keep saying I town read michelle so I was tming and that's why I was scum which isnt true and trying to create a reason to suss me that's clearly fabricated.

"I just caught up"

"Also I forgot why I suspected Ultra despite apparently just now reading the thread"

"BTW guys anyone know why Michelle is getting voted!?!?"

You must be registered for see images
It means you have too much information AKA you're scum working backwards from knowing that Michelle is town to try and make the players accusing her look bad.

Frankly, I gave my reasons for Michelle. I'm curious why you gunned for me instead of the gengar avatar guy who I think left the most scarce explanation (if any).
Nice excuse now answer my question

You sure seem strongly opinionated for someone who has no preconceived notion. Actually, even if you didn't have an opinion to begin with, there is 0% chance you don't have one now.

How are you going to call 3 people on Michelle's wagon scum and then go "Uh...I don't think she's town or scum." You're full of doodoo dude. That should obviously clue you in on what her alignment is if you actually believed the shit you're saying.

Vote lynch Sagebee

Aether besides superficially contributing which even ultra called him out on also tried to scummily push a suss on me and when I challenge him on it becomes unresponsive. He desperately tried to twist it that I was tming Michelle which that's obviously not the case than tming you and never explained how and anything I did he would twist I'm suss. So with his weak game and scummily going after me hes top scum list so far.

is this a slip, are you that desperate to save michelle?
You must be registered to see images

why does it bother you though, the game just started

who is the friend?

yea i think your push is pretty reasonable, you are susing everyone thats going after you can be seen as town, but i dont remember you being this defensive as town to such a pressure, nor your play being this noobish, the fact that you even omgus voted is just plain weird, as if you were threatened somehow, instead you could've asked for reasons, and then there is the issue with the alliance, which you should've been already used to, but you here acting like that was what costed us many games before, all these just tells me you rolled scum, which i think isnt your strong forte

like what, give me a short list

i mean it should be pretty obvious the sus on michelle, the fact that you are not seeing that is just baffling, either you are buddy with michelle or scum trying to buddy michelle

anyway you can read above, i gave the reasons

why does it matter again?

so you are declining The Supreme Alliance?

sagebee a what??

you did what? you baby 🤬

alright i like this post. could still be for town cred though

whats your reason for town reading michelle? i am assuming you are agreeing with ultra?

my question is why are you so bothered by it, because this is not natural for a regular townie

tis gon be gud

wifom, and i already said buddying attempt to save yourself, i guess you were desperate

ah the good ol shades, when i am not here

not the only reason^^

lmao, dude is literally slipping or what

t pein is here

i know all the arts my friend

how would i know if you are tired or how sure you were, i dont even get the point you are trying to make here, but somehow its extremely suspicious?

you think he could be fake claiming?

this is such a bad post, now i literally think you are tming

Lynch Sagebee

wanna join The Supreme Alliance?

you are either biased for some reason or trying too hard out of desperation for a target, i've been seeing all the shades you were trying to throw when i wasnt even here.
why are you running away now?

So explain to me how me and Michelle are more suss than you guys with your team of uncontributive players besides only contribution being pushing a lynch.

Reactions: NatsuDragneel123

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Grammaton: Michelle> Sagebee
Michelle: Grammation> toujo
Toujo: Michelle
Ultraviolet: Michelle> Sagebee
SoulKiller: Toujo
T-Pein: Toujo
Sagebee: Ultraviolet> Toujo
Aether9: Sagebee

Votes

Toujo - 4
Sagebee - 3
Michelle - 1

Non-Voters

Poison
Rej
Thestatusquo
NatsuDragneel123
KekW
Alice in Noodleland
XTMF

Let me know if I made any mustakes

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, a couple of things have happened.
Me, Ratchet, Ultra, and Aether all pushed Michelle.

Sage came in and there was some weird vibes between him and Michelle. Ultra went after Sage while Ratchet went hard after Michelle. Aether has kind of just been following in those two footsteps

Soul has said he's back to and ready to play, and then hasnt really attempted to solve the game.

Rej made his own Alliance after watching me do it.

I can't think of anything else of the top of my head.

Overall I think we have some sides starting to form.

You should read the thread.
"following foots steps" lmao wtf. i dont do that shit. tell me X, when did you back out from your michelle chase?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was your reasoning not that Michelle is suss because they went hard after who went at them that's the reason you gave so what am I off base on your explanation.

Also you said Michelle being suss is obvious and if that's your reason for finding michelle suss that was the first time that arguement was made and going back to her posts I didn't find her targeting people that sussed her.

I googled omgus and michelle explained it to me how am I only voting for people that go after me.

You said I was tming and that's relates to saying if toujo was town she would get piece my mind end of game hows that tming when did I claim toujo is town.
you can bring the post then and prove that thats the chase, otherwise there is no point of me explain it again when i've clearly did in that post but you are still missing the point

you dont see her suspecting all the people pushing her, then i guess you have some kind of bias

yea? if you are scum obviously you'd know who'd be town

Status
Not open for further replies.