Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you are trying too hard the wrong way, at this point i am starting to feel like your scummates would've stopped you long ago
And another post devoid of substance if you were town and thought I was off base you would give reasons why instead you just say I'm wrong and say I'm scum wow that makes you look town.

Posting slot toward people doesnt mean your adding to the discussion even ultra said you havent been posting substantively and trying to coast.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really you made me quote you so your not saying the reason she voted others is because they voted them? And if I'm missing the point instead of wasting my time with a none answer you could of explained.

And again how many people that sussed her did she push suss back I'll wait.

And again when did I claim anyone is town you know I didnt but your twisting as if I did to legitimize your lynch.
read the whole post all together, dont just pick one point and come to me

count

if you claimed anyone is town for sure you would've been lynched by now, you saying mislynch and town like that suggests you know their alignment, not my fault if your comes off as such

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
her responses to pressure don’t fit what I would expect from scum. For example she immediately OMGUS voted me when she wasn’t even sure why I was voting her, it’s too careless and uninhibited

as of right now, I think she and ultra are town. I’m not really sure on sage, but i do think he should be made to claim today

and you?
sage is wearing off, michelle is still there, so its kinda up to her response. didnt like rej coming in the thread and not discussing anything on topic, but could be wrong though, others are kinda nullish. ultra is the closest to town lean.
And why is ultra town

And gamma the only reason I'm not scum reading you at the moment is because you've been obviously wolfing this entire game that its pointless you've went after lynchs for no reason Michelle when you enter

And say lynchdc me based on what ultra said but trying to act now you have no confidence in it actually contribute to real discussion and give real reads with reasons instead of empty posting and just lynching.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
read the whole post all together, dont just pick one point and come to me

count

if you claimed anyone is town for sure you would've been lynched by now, you saying mislynch and town like that suggests you know their alignment, not my fault if your comes off as such
That's literally the only reason you gave to sussing michelle and you keep dodging explaining is telling.

When did I say it would be a mislynch either you have terrible reading comprehension or purposefully twisting what I said.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when did they push as much as us, if you are suspicious of me just make a case and be done with it instead of making me explain every single thing
I've already made the case if you cared to read and you just exposed yourself for not actually reading my response to toujo.

And explain every little thing you've refused to explain anything.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And why is ultra town

And gamma the only reason I'm not scum reading you at the moment is because you've been obviously wolfing this entire game that its pointless you've went after lynchs for no reason Michelle when you enter

And say lynchdc me based on what ultra said but trying to act now you have no confidence in it actually contribute to real discussion and give real reads with reasons instead of empty posting and just lynching.
huh

Status
Not open for further replies.