XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You still haven't extended the offer, and you know I'm no buster, so this is quite peculiar.
Why is it peculiar? The Supreme Alliance isn't yours, it's me, Ratchet, and Aether's.

Do you truly want in? I know sometimes you don't like to play with others, so you have to play nice. But I don't mind teaming up and showing the true power of TMF.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is it peculiar? The Supreme Alliance isn't yours, it's me, Ratchet, and Aether's.

Do you truly want in? I know sometimes you don't like to play with others, so you have to play nice. But I don't mind teaming up and showing the true power of TMF.
It's peculiar you didn't extend the offer by default, and then said it was because I was rusty or something. When we both know the supreme alliance is just a purely nepotistic safety block to ensure we're at least able to play the game for the bit until we're ready to cannibalize ourselves. So it feels like an odd ad-hoc reason.

I shall not beg.

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's peculiar you didn't extend the offer by default, and then said it was because I was rusty or something. When we both know the supreme alliance is just a purely nepotistic safety block to ensure we're at least able to play the game for the bit until we're ready to cannibalize ourselves. So it feels like an odd ad-hoc reason.

I shall not beg.
Me, Aether, and Ratchet are The Supreme Alliance, not you. Of course I'm going to extend the offer to them. What's the point you're trying to make here? That I'm suss for not inviting you? Does that mean Ratchet and Aether are actually my mates? Like you can be sad I didn't invite you, but now that you've brought up the idea of me not inviting you more than once, I do have to ask what you're trying to accomplish.

Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.