Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, there is also the Niflheim Empire, which I assume are more likely to be the core bad guys, too. Ifrit betrayed the Astrals (basically Gods, there are six of them including Ifrit) and it's strongly implied that Bahamut was behind the events that led to Ifrit betraying the Astrals, but my understanding is that the Niflheim Empire serves as the main antagonistic force of the game for the most part.
I hope game flavour is not crucial for solving

Reactions: Aether9

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, there is also the Niflheim Empire, which I assume are more likely to be the core bad guys, too. Ifrit betrayed the Astrals (basically Gods, there are six of them including Ifrit) and it's strongly implied that Bahamut was behind the events that led to Ifrit betraying the Astrals, but my understanding is that the Niflheim Empire serves as the main antagonistic force of the game for the most part.
any bahamut in niflheim or are they separate faction

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo I'm considering this your official comeback game. Impress me.
I feel like I'm plenty established in the other game, but sure.
any bahamut in niflheim or are they separate faction
Ah, "Bahamut" is one of the Astrals, "The Draconian". Traditionally in Final Fantasy games, Bahamut is the strongest summon and typically only available in the endgame or something. My understanding is he's mostly independent of the Nilfheim faction, though having not played the game myself, I couldn't say for sure if there is any connection. I feel like Bahamut and/or Ifrit are both farly likely to be Anti-Town Serial, or something along those lines. So, gun to head, probably a seperate faction.
With that said, @Aether9 and @Toujo

Let's show these guys what The Supreme Alliance is capable of.
Sure.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're rusty as **** so I don't know what to expect from you. Ratchet says he's back to full strength and I've been playing with Aether in a few games, so they'll be useful. Can we say the same about you?
Should have brought me into the fold while you had the chance X, now I won't ignore your open wolfing
You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.