Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I claimed miller,
Why do you think that is a good mafia tactict lol.
you said it, you haven't randed wolf at all. your entire town cred has consisted of making moves that "wolves would not do" and when it comes to actual solving you can't go beyond "this guy is a wolf cuz x said so"

but my suspicion is that the wolves role are OP and you thought you'd win early and you needed to stay alive, probably didn't expect poison to die

idk and idc, what i know is you have not been in a villager mindset this game

Ekkologix

Kin
493💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't disagree with you there but that also doesn't make him scum. And when we're close to EoD we need to be careful of such considerations. But yes he could very well be openwolfing.

Still would rather get rid of ekko who has given **** all and sort this shit out later
this is such a terrible post
u get no info from my lynch
stick to one of ted/tpein. its obvious scum v town

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you said it, you haven't randed wolf at all. your entire town cred has consisted of making moves that "wolves would not do" and when it comes to actual solving you can't go beyond "this guy is a wolf cuz x said so"

but my suspicion is that the wolves role are OP and you thought you'd win early and you needed to stay alive, probably didn't expect poison to die

idk and idc, what i know is you have not been in a villager mindset this game
Nope.
My team would never allow me to call attention to myself like that .

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you also could've played a support role for your team where you claim something to give you cred for a few days since you are a bad wolf player and expected to die

but since one of your members died, you had to double in and powerwolf and now your initial move that was a "throwing in the towel early for a few benefits" turned into a brilliant move that has everyone fooled, except for me since i know i'm a villager and thus you are very likely to be a wolf

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you also could've played a support role for your team where you claim something to give you cred for a few days since you are a bad wolf player and expected to die

but since one of your members died, you had to double in and powerwolf and now your initial move that was a "throwing in the towel early for a few benefits" turned into a brilliant move that has everyone fooled, except for me since i know i'm a villager and thus you are very likely to be a wolf
Fanfiction.com

Status
Not open for further replies.