Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't trust you Ted, this game could be solved if you had the heart in the game, but you didn't really care except you want to survive.
i literally said who i think the wolves are and you are oblivious to it, you have no reason to town read t-pein but have all the tinfoils to yeet me over him

not my fault, and don't hold meta to me when i am on the brink of retirement, i am try harding now not to get yeeted for this hopeless village and you're gonna say i don't put my heart in it despite being suspected for no reason like i always am as a villager, especially on syndicate

the game ain't in me no more, none of it

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imagine i am a villager then open and read t-pein's iso and if at the end of it you have no reason to call him a villager for it, then maybe you should think more about who the yeet should be

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i literally said who i think the wolves are and you are oblivious to it, you have no reason to town read t-pein but have all the tinfoils to yeet me over him

not my fault, and don't hold meta to me when i am on the brink of retirement, i am try harding now not to get yeeted for this hopeless village and you're gonna say i don't put my heart in it despite being suspected for no reason like i always am as a villager, especially on syndicate

the game ain't in me no more, none of it
You started flipping out when I put you on a sus list bassed on people that voted for Soul lol
Anyways yeah there is scum in that wagon btw dont forget.
Aerher flipped town so gramma and status scum possibility goes higher

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me your reads please
it's gotta be t-pein and if it's a 3 man team you're probably one of them and we most likely lose today, so i have to play like it's a 2-man team and consider you are a villager

in the 2-man team i'd yeet t-pein into ultra probably, with so many investigatives i can see him being a wish granter for the wolves that can give killpower or something, but he chose to do his wish to get town read. the 2 consensus suspicions seemed to be me and aether today so he just gets town read and we die. if it's not ultra then it's probably ekko just poe.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I might rather go for ekko than t pein/tsq who tonally to me come both across as alright

I'll need more time to figure this out and having an hour left while multitasking is not good

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's gotta be t-pein and if it's a 3 man team you're probably one of them and we most likely lose today, so i have to play like it's a 2-man team and consider you are a villager

in the 2-man team i'd yeet t-pein into ultra probably, with so many investigatives i can see him being a wish granter for the wolves that can give killpower or something, but he chose to do his wish to get town read. the 2 consensus suspicions seemed to be me and aether today so he just gets town read and we die. if it's not ultra then it's probably ekko just poe.
Eh...
Ultra Grants a vig to a "town" who had me as a target?
And he is my team?
No.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I might rather go for ekko than t pein/tsq who tonally to me come both across as alright
bro please, i can't ever be this wrong as a villager, don't tone read him town, this guy is betting the game on this fake bravado shtick when he has not read anything

read his iso and see how he has no in-depth thoughts, i must've said it at least a thousand times but it's true

pull out one quote that shows he thinks about the game more than lvl 0

Status
Not open for further replies.