Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, you don't want to, trust me, it's a blight on the face of Final Fantasy, no joke.

B T Dubs, have you beaten Yiazmat on FF12?
lol ok,no i havent i think.I forgot XD.
You say that, but no one know's what she's really like, she looks cool and all, but for all we know, she might be an annoying douche, lol. Whereas Selphie is just pure awesome, lol

Have any of you played Lost Odyssey?
i love lost odyssey!Im still playing it right now.Still on disc 3 tho.This game makes me cry.Lol.Best storyline ever+the expression is so realistic.The best is the 1000years of a dream ;)

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol ok,no i havent i think.I forgot XD.

i love lost odyssey!Im still playing it right now.Still on disc 3 tho.This game makes me cry.Lol.Best storyline ever+the expression is so realistic.The best is the 1000years of a dream ;)
Lol, you'd remember if you beat him, 50 million health isn't something you forget easily

And yes, Lost Odyssey has an amazing storyline, i'm assuming you haven't completed it, so i won't spoil it, but the ending is amazing.

angra? O_O
whos angra? O_O
Angra Mainyu?

Giant guy in the desert?

Very hard secret boss?

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, you'd remember if you beat him, 50 million health isn't something you forget easily

And yes, Lost Odyssey has an amazing storyline, i'm assuming you haven't completed it, so i won't spoil it, but the ending is amazing.

Angra Mainyu?

Giant guy in the desert?

Very hard secret boss?
0_0 50kkk hp?I dont remember at all,maybe i havent.Lol.Btw lost odyssey.Im still on the way to gohtza.Just right after changing to disc 3 :p,that ice valley sucks bcause of that stealing rat monster -_-..Cant wait to finish the game.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0_0 50kkk hp?I dont remember at all,maybe i havent.Lol.Btw lost odyssey.Im still on the way to gohtza.Just right after changing to disc 3 :p,that ice valley sucks bcause of that stealing rat monster -_-..Cant wait to finish the game.
I present to you, Yiazmat:

I got this guy down to two mill health, then he just healed himself 25 Million, just like that, so i just turned the game off and haven't played it since, lol

And regarding the theif monkeys, you can get your stuff back from them later on, don't worry, and your in for a hard boss quite soon, so watch out =]

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I miss the FF7 and i hate that they make it only for console i have the game The Last Remnant which was created by Square Enix its the same as FF its realy good long as FF and great graphic does anyone have FF7 for PC ?
And if anyone is interested in downloading the game here it is but i want only the first CD to play because you have to install only the first CD then later the others is there a way to only download the 1cd
i have the pcdvd.I bought for $6 only ^^,they also have ffviii on sale.Btw how bout you try mininova.Org website..I havent check tho.

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I present to you, Yiazmat:

I got this guy down to two mill health, then he just healed himself 25 Million, just like that, so i just turned the game off and haven't played it since, lol

And regarding the theif monkeys, you can get your stuff back from them later on, don't worry, and your in for a hard boss quite soon, so watch out =]
ahh dont spoil it!!Lol,thanks anyway.Hey thanks for the vid,now i rememberd,ive seen that on YT also.Lol 25mil hp healing.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahh dont spoil it!!Lol,thanks anyway.Hey thanks for the vid,now i rememberd,ive seen that on YT also.Lol 25mil hp healing.
Lol, i won't.

But yeah, it's insane, each one of those little red dot's is 1 million health, he had one of them left, and a bar, then bang, 25 of them just light up, soul destroying

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah,did someone mention last remnant just now?That game is great!The storyline is the best and also the unique battle system(altho sometimes its kinda annoying)anyway this is kinda off-topic already :p.Final fantasy is the best.Lol.Cant wait for xiii and versus!!Kingdom hearts anyone?:p

Chago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey can i joined i beaten ff 1,2,4,7,9,10,10-2,12,6,tactics(all the series),7(crisis core) and my favorite one of them all is the origina FINAL FANTASY 7

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am officially starting the Final Fantasy fan club. Seeing as how it is the greatest series in history, its only fitting that it has a fan club. My personal favorite game is FFVII, which is in my opinion, the best video game ever made. Feel free to talk about any and all Final Fantasy related things.
Does Anyone Know The Name Of The New One Comin Out??

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Final fantasy versus Xiii will be the greatest!Fighting style quite similar to kingdom hearts but of course has more features(uncomfirm)but youll be controlling Noctis/Noct,a vampire mafia :D and this the first final fantasy with blood gore battle.

Ms.Insanity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*joins*
Vincent and Sephiiiiiiiiii are teh best ^^
(I also love Red XIII)
I never really played it but I watched me older bros play and I got really pissed when they ruined teh CDs :(
Anyway I can't wait for XIII on PS3! YAY!

Xenrach

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do i join? I have two sets of the original Playstation, 3 disc FFVII, black edition and green label Epic Epic Epic Game and series ..... I ...Must ....Join......

Status
Not open for further replies.