Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am officially starting the Final Fantasy fan club. Seeing as how it is the greatest series in history, its only fitting that it has a fan club. My personal favorite game is FFVII, which is in my opinion, the best video game ever made. Feel free to talk about any and all Final Fantasy related things.

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Thread.

I've completed FFVII and FFX.

In 2006 I bought both FFXIII & FFIX. I had started playing FFIX first, then I got stuck and haven't bothered playing it again. Which means I still haven't played FFXIII.

I also own FFXII, and I got stuck with that one too. Somewhere near the ending and I haven't played that one either since.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hrmmmm...... I would have to say my favorite characters from FFVII and up (excluding 11) are

FFVII: Red XIII and Vincent Valentine

FFVIII: Squall Leonheart, and that cowboy (cant remember his name)

FFIX: That red headed guy and Zidaine

FFX: Kimari Ronso

FFXII: Baltiar and that Captain guy :p

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The favorite part is FF7 but i got to the 2 disk after the prison then i got a bug and it brings be back to desktop every time so i coudnt progress more does anyone know were can i download CD1 for PC

vickyz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never play final fantasy games before but i like to watch FF7 Advent Children.. that movie so nice.. Cloud so handsome and cool~ ^^

Genox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GREAT! At last!!, reps for making this thread!!

Yup, mine's FFVII too...
Really, Is there another FF, who is like FF7, I mean, so developed
and etc.??
Cause FF8 really can't compare to 7, so is for FF6...
,so for FF tactics... Perhaps FF9?

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I miss the FF7 and i hate that they make it only for console i have the game The Last Remnant which was created by Square Enix its the same as FF its realy good long as FF and great graphic does anyone have FF7 for PC ?
And if anyone is interested in downloading the game here it is but i want only the first CD to play because you have to install only the first CD then later the others is there a way to only download the 1cd

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am officially starting the Final Fantasy fan club. Seeing as how it is the greatest series in history, its only fitting that it has a fan club. My personal favorite game is FFVII, which is in my opinion, the best video game ever made. Feel free to talk about any and all Final Fantasy related things.
Well Can Someone Explain To Me How Does Final Fantasy Work Cause I Have One Up Stairs My Cuzzin Gave It To Me But I Dont Know How To Play It Its Kinda Wack To Me

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FFVIII: Squall Leonheart, and that cowboy (cant remember his name)

He's called Irvine Kinneas lol

Me and my friends actually came up with a theory, that generally a persons favorite FF, will be the first one they played,it's like loosing your FF virginity, you become accustomed to the style of the one you first played, then the others just don't feel the same.

The first one i played was 8, i'm a master at it lol.

I love the Junctioning system on it, and it had the coolest airship, and triple triad =]

Question: How many of you have beaten Yiazmat on FF12?

Chii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's called Irvine Kinneas lol

Me and my friends actually came up with a theory, that generally a persons favorite FF, will be the first one they played,it's like loosing your FF virginity, you become accustomed to the style of the one you first played, then the others just don't feel the same.

The first one i played was 8, i'm a master at it lol.

I love the Junctioning system on it, and it had the coolest airship, and triple triad =]

Question: How many of you have beaten Yiazmat on FF12?
i hasnt played 12...

the ones i have played are 7, 10, 10-2

finished both 10 and 10-2 multiple times

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i hasnt played 12...

10 and 10-2 were the best IMO...

But FFXIII will be better U_U

12 wasn't bad...but it was complicated U_U I got lost in the middle of the game XD

BTW joinage x3

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hasnt played 12...

Lol, to date, 10 is the only one i haven't played, though i pretty much watched my brother complete the whole game, so i know all about it, you can get insane strength on that game, to the point that Wakka's limit can do like, 5 million lol

12 was good cause of the gambit system, it was new a refreshing, finding good ways to set up your gambits.

I love the FF tactics games aswell, tactics advanced on the GBA was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.