[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool. What is a premium tag and how come I won it?
You won it by being the player with the most posts in the game.

Here are the perks of the premium tag

Forums
  • Fancy username
  • Can edit / delete own posts for unlimited time (Normally 1440 minutes)
  • Can delete own threads
  • Can change username every 5 days
  • Access to premium forum
  • Can mention up to 30 people in a post (Normally 15)
  • No ads shown on the site
Signature
  • 6 Max lines (Normally 3)
  • 2 images (Normally 1)
  • 4 links (Normally 2)
  • 20 smilies (Normally 10)
  • 800 printable characters (Normally 500)
Private conversations
  • Maximum conversation participants 30 (normally 5)
  • Unlimited editing time for conversations (normally 5min)
Awards / Extras
  • Exclusive premium only awards
  • Premium only giveaways
Naruto RolePlay
  • 500 Kumi every month

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of great players here and kudos again to sadslick for a game very well played, indeed.

I will not vote for him as MVP for the simple reason that from what I understand he only killed town. I am not saying there was rulebreaking, just that this not what I thought a SK would/should do. And of course the town had no chance then.

About what Misa is saying, again I will mention, at some point you guys and girls need to understand that not everyone is an experienced player... and there was a bit of rulebreaking from most.

@Oreki_Houtarou I wish you had been a bit more active in the last phase, we might have had the time to figure it out together.

MVP for me goes to Cow, if nothing else for showmanship.

And all the credit goes to @Michelle for being a wonderful host.
I enjoyed the game a lot and the chance to play with all of you :)

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you feel about Madie at that time?
For DP3 I thought Madiev is town so I even used my heal on her but in the next DP, I started to think MadieV is mafia. I was certain second last DP that MadieV is mafia and Sadslick is SK. So, I thought we should get rid off Sadslick cuz SK always have super kill, and my heal can't protect from superkill, but there were chances that MadieV kill was not super kill. So, Lynching Sadslick would have given the town a little chance to win in the end.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of great players here and kudos again to sadslick for a game very well played, indeed.

I will not vote for him as MVP for the simple reason that from what I understand he only killed town. I am not saying there was rulebreaking, just that this not what I thought a SK would/should do. And of course the town had no chance then.

About what Misa is saying, again I will mention, at some point you guys and girls need to understand that not everyone is an experienced player... and there was a bit of rulebreaking from most.

@Oreki_Houtarou I wish you had been a bit more active in the last phase, we might have had the time to figure it out together.

And all the credit cause to @Michelle for being a wonderful host.
To be honest I got really bad fever last two DP's that I had to sub out from all the games in another form and only was active here for a little time

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And all the credit goes to @Michelle for being a wonderful host.
To be fair, without the SK you wouldn't have been able to lynch quite a few of the scum team members...

Reactions: Shanks

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I remember Rei complaining that I hinted having a strong town role while "only" being lovers:

I actually didn't. I said that town would be doubly sad because.... once I died, two town were dead. And weak or not, losing two players at once is quite a moral blow. Just look at how people felt after Night 1.

Besides that, I believe that good gameplay >>>>>> any kind of power role. If you don't know how to use your role properly you are actually hindering town. Or you misunderstand what your role does and how you should use it in the game.
Post automatically merged:

True
But we wouldn't need to lynch so many of them....
In most games I play you don't have any kind of town killing role. You always lynch them manually.

Reactions: Houtarou

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I remember Rei complaining that I hinted having a strong town role while "only" being lovers:

I actually didn't. I said that town would be doubly sad because.... once I died, two town were dead. And weak or not, losing two players at once is quite a moral blow. Just look at how people felt after Night 1.

Besides that, I believe that good gameplay >>>>>> any kind of power role. If you don't know how to use your role properly you are actually hindering town. Or you misunderstand what your role does and how you should use it in the game.
I was thinking a role that was more aggressive as in, double kill or something like this. But you and Red having a lovers role really sealed the fate of town along with a SK that exclusively targeted townies.

Not only we lost 2 instead of 1 but we lost two capable players that would have definitely helped town.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In most games I play you don't have any kind of town killing role. You always lynch them manually.
I wouldn't know about that since this is my second and probably last game.

I don't know what everyone else says, but for me the town managed to lynch Lukundo, Duke and Cow, three very experience players. I take credit for my role in those lynches..

EDIT:

4 actually! MadieV as well!

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For DP3 I thought Madiev is town so I even used my heal on her but in the next DP, I started to think MadieV is mafia. I was certain second last DP that MadieV is mafia and Sadslick is SK. So, I thought we should get rid off Sadslick cuz SK always have super kill, and my heal can't protect from superkill, but there were chances that MadieV kill was not super kill. So, Lynching Sadslick would have given the town a little chance to win in the end.
Urgh... you didnt hint at all!

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha it's easy to know who is your opposition when Rei clearly shows the sign of being the center of town universe.

I've experienced a situation where a townie got weaker town read than a Serial Killer. Its very, very not helping. We are at 2 vs 1, Mylo

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't know about that since this is my second and probably last game.

I don't know what everyone else says, but for me the town managed to lynch Lukundo, Duke and Cow, three very experience players. I take credit for my role in those lynches..

EDIT:

4 actually! MadieV as well!
I'm sad to hear this; your observational skills are pretty great and I'd really like for you to get some experience to use them even better. A few more games and you'll be the mandatory N1 kill, and I'm not kidding here.

Town didn't do badly after D3, we just... lost many men and didn't get enough saves in. But that was something I had realised when we were mislynching Ryu already.

By the way: The optimal strategy for town in your Final four players situation is: Abstain from the vote. No lynch. Since a Mafia/Serial Killer end is always a Serial Killer victory, the Mafia needs to shoot at the Serial killer, who in turn needs to can the Mafia to be sure to win.
Post automatically merged:

Urgh... you didnt hint at all!
Actually, no, you blocked the Serial killer during the last night if I remember correctly. I do not understand the decision to protect Madie though. She had done nothing Day 3 that would make her a prime night kill target. Still think that Lonely is the obvious save here.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what got me in a very bad position was my lack of presence in the game because I was active 'enough'. I pushed for the SK for 2 consecutive days (when it was moment to say bye to the SK) but I couldn't manage to get it through because I was unable to be around at the crucial moments (EoD).

Either way, I think everyone played a very great game and I wish to see my teammates again in the future.

Reactions: Odd and Houtarou
Status
Not open for further replies.