[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sad to hear this; your observational skills are pretty great and I'd really like for you to get some experience to use them even better. A few more games and you'll be the mandatory N1 kill, and I'm not kidding here.

Town didn't do badly after D3, we just... lost many men and didn't get enough saves in. But that was something I had realised when we were mislynching Ryu already.

By the way: The optimal strategy for town in your Final four players situation is: Abstain from the vote. No lynch. Since a Mafia/Serial Killer end is always a Serial Killer victory, the Mafia needs to shoot at the Serial killer, who in turn needs to can the Mafia to be sure to win.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, no, you blocked the Serial killer during the last night if I remember correctly. I do not understand the decision to protect Madie though. She had done nothing Day 3 that would make her a prime night kill target. Still think that Lonely is the obvious save here.
mafia sometimes don't really go for someone who is center of attention. I thought MadieV can be next target of mafia due she's being a veteran player just like Odd

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sad to hear this; your observational skills are pretty great and I'd really like for you to get some experience to use them even better. A few more games and you'll be the mandatory N1 kill, and I'm not kidding here.

Town didn't do badly after D3, we just... lost many men and didn't get enough saves in. But that was something I had realised when we were mislynching Ryu already.

By the way: The optimal strategy for town in your Final four players situation is: Abstain from the vote. No lynch. Since a Mafia/Serial Killer end is always a Serial Killer victory, the Mafia needs to shoot at the Serial killer, who in turn needs to can the Mafia to be sure to win.

Actually, no, you blocked the Serial killer during the last night if I remember correctly. I do not understand the decision to protect Madie though. She had done nothing Day 3 that would make her a prime night kill target. Still think that Lonely is the obvious save here.

Thank you <3

Damn it, I tried! I asked a friend of mine for possible scenarios, I checked MU for similar games, I googled possible solutions. No result came up like what you described... :(

This is where experience comes into play.... I didn't know all that!

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you <3

Damn it, I tried! I asked a friend of mine for possible scenarios, I checked MU for similar games, I googled possible solutions. No result came up like what you described... :(

This is where experience comes into play.... I didn't know all that!
Well, I haven't been in such a situation either, but I read about exactly this situation on a different site a while ago. Lots of roles, two wolf factions.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what got me in a very bad position was my lack of presence in the game because I was active 'enough'. I pushed for the SK for 2 consecutive days (when it was moment to say bye to the SK) but I couldn't manage to get it through because I was unable to be around at the crucial moments (EoD).

Either way, I think everyone played a very great game and I wish to see my teammates again in the future.
You guys have a factional kill though...Just shoot him.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao ok, where did I talk about the game outside of the game? Idr doing that lol. :LOL:
"Oh man, I am sitting here, feeling like an idiot, with my girlfriend watching me from afar *sob* "

Something along those lines. N2. Directly after the Ryu mislynch.

Just because the posts got deleted doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing I found pointless in this game was @Rei and @Waindo argument after three kills. But overall you two had the MVP level gameplay

@LanMisa to be honest Ryu lynch was his own fault, so I won't blame anyone for it besides that you did a really great job leading town for few occasions, it was smooth play

@Odd I suggest you, you should stop taking all attention at the beginning of a game

If I have to make a hunch mafia found waindo most troublesome player or most dangerous player lol

Reactions: Odd

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am interesting in playing against muugen . Zemmi told me lot about him so it revived my interest to play against him.
Well that guy, got say he playing reg currently where I subbed out and he's not leaving space for arguments. If he's town, then town win is certain, if he's mafia then town chances of winning are lower than low.

And Drago said during DP it's not even his serious mode lol

Status
Not open for further replies.