[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well that guy, got say he playing reg currently where I subbed out and he's not leaving space for arguments. If he's town, then town win is certain, if he's mafia then town chances of winning are lower than low.

And Drago said during DP it's not even his serious mode lol
I will play seriously then if he is really that good . Looks interesting enough.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Serials are 90% of the times bulletproof so it was going to be a waster kill, which we couldn't afford considering we needed to get rid of the IC to even the field. A lynch was the best way to proceed in my eyes.
At the time you started pushing there, town instantly loses once the Serial killer is dead since the numbers were already so low. I wouldn't have lynched him, personally, even if we had a red check on him.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle can you please try to moderate this thread? As in lock/unlock, stick, delete posts etc.... And tell me if it works.

It worked to add this comment
Thanks Rei <3
Michelle
and it shows a history after editing
Hahaha! Enjoy :) @Michelle

Just make sure to notify me about the current games' hosts and I will add the permissions. I will keep yours on for a few days now just so you can have fun.

I think the game manager should have permanent permissions in the section and I also hope that Rohan reconsiders.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My intention wasn't to harvest town at all, but most maf were against me and the plan was to kill anyone who had TR on me.
It's doing the opposite that gets you out of the highlights.
And I won because of my irregular picks and mostly earning the trust of Rei through fake claiming her as mafia.
Good game, alot of luck aswell.

Reactions: Houtarou

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I see no one nominated me for my genius 900 IQ plays! No matter!
I nominate Misa, because from what I read, which was up till I was killed, Misa rallied town to vote as a unit, and displayed great intuition upon who might be scum and stuff.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way, I think everyone played a very great game and I wish to see my teammates again in the future.
Not everyone played a very great game. My play this round was just absolutely dreadful, could be the worst I've ever done and that's saying something

Can someone please criricise me and make it super duper harsh, I need to learn from this mistake

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not everyone played a very great game. My play this round was just absolutely dreadful, could be the worst I've ever done and that's saying something

Can someone please criricise me and make it super duper harsh, I need to learn from this mistake
You did not play to your best. Do it better next time.

There. (y)

Reactions: Odd and Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see no one nominated me for my genius 900 IQ plays! No matter!
I nominate Misa, because from what I read, which was up till I was killed, Misa rallied town to vote as a unit, and displayed great intuition upon who might be scum and stuff.
If your IQ is 900 then think about the IQ of the person who outpaced you in this game

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My intention wasn't to harvest town at all, but most maf were against me and the plan was to kill anyone who had TR on me.
It's doing the opposite that gets you out of the highlights.
And I won because of my irregular picks and mostly earning the trust of Rei through fake claiming her as mafia.
Good game, alot of luck aswell.
Let's be real. You did harvest town. That together with the lovers' role Misa and Red had and with Oreki being sick during the last phases and not being able to be active sealed the deal.

You played a great game and you won because town had all the cards stacked against it after the first phase.

But like I said it was a fun game and I enjoyed playing it. No reason to dwell now.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be real. You did harvest town. That together with the lovers' role Misa and Red had and with Oreki being sick during the last phases and not being able to be active sealed the deal.

You played a great game and you won because town had all the cards stacked against it after the first phase.

But like I said it was a fun game and I enjoyed playing it. No reason to dwell now.
Funny thing is, I claimed Misa to be Vlad.
I attacked Vlad the night that he "protected everyone" when you guys talked about it, I did say that it sounds believable but I thought Vlad, which in my head was Misa since she was immune to my attack, had a personal shield of some sort or a bulletproof x1 therefore, like the maf, being scared of Vlad I decided to take him, or who I thought was him, out.
I attacked you exactly when you claimed me as the strongest TR, that would most likely take fingers away from me being scum knowing whoever revolted against me was alive.
You were immune, I claimed someone was a roleblocker when really you were protected, by Oreki, I did the obvious and made proper accurate deductions of there being a healer which was a risky play, yes.
Capturing the last mafia was slightly easier, Madie wouldn't stop claiming me as SK and desperately recalled the cult play ansa did. So once he was down.
Two town left, if I had re-attacked Rei, town would probably have another chance since town protector Oreki was alive, hence why I attacked him and hoped for the best, I thought he had atleast x1 self protection to use, and hoped he had already used it.
Honestly I'm still very shocked I won, town hard carried me later on.

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Host's pov :)
Ansatsuken - started the game stressed but succeeded to overcome a bad moment and played after very good. MadieV pointed though that he may be the serial but wolves didn't have any reason to kill the SK. Subbed out, but his contribution to the game was very good.
Sadslick as sub started with a very good grasp of the thread and played cool, bold and efficient. Killed just townies to let mafia to do it's job, had the best logic for his position. Luck was there too but this is a winner's quality. Excelent. Congratulations!
Poison Chan had little time to play and didn't post like usual, i hope to see her in the future more confident and like she usually plays.
The Cow, who subbed in Poison's place is an awesome veteran player. Only the limited real time made him a low poster and outed him as wolf finally. I was glad i could see him from the host position because i felt i am safe.
Odd played at a 1/4 of his possibilities, i am looking forward to play with him in the future, with at least 50% implication from him.
Lady Coffee at her first game didn't post so MadieV took her place in the mafia team, making of it the most dangerous mafia team i ever saw. She had a town read from everyone until the all team was discovered in the last day.
Mr.Lonely was a good town protector and he succeed to be towniest after a too strong play in day 1. This shows how much he improved his playstyle in few games. The funniest thing was that him and The Cow roleblocked each other not just once. This was also a host's minus because i forgot to mention that you cannot target the same person twice in a row :geek:
Akumatsu for his second game here had extremely good reads and protected in night 1 Mr.Lonely who was scum read by other players. I hope to see him playing again.
Oreki_Houtarou, it was so nice to read his posts, always balanced and so townish, he usually protected the best targets and had very good reads all the game.
Ryu Kishi had the vig role and this gave him the possibility to make a wrong post and was mislynched. He played in his meta from my pov, a scummy playstile no matter his alignament.
LanMisa was the town's knight in shiny armor. His alignament was knew by mafia from N1 but because he didn't have a strong PR he wasn't targeted for NK. This gave him the possibility to play and defend the town in an unique way. Unfortunately the too many references to other games were hard to follow by the rest of players and threw a shade on him, but he overcomed it.
All_Red at 4th game, is an easy poster and genuine player, enjoying the game and having fun. A native talent, and with little more game experience she will be fearsome.
Junegirl_19 didn't post so i asked EvanManManMan to come to play with us. He would be the only one to counter The Cow and Duk3star in the early phases so mafia killed him in N1. He is a very valuable player but he didn't have the chance to show it in this game. His target to protect was the IC and he intended to target her until the end of the game.
Duk3star is also well known as veteran player. He also didn't play at 100% so he was discovered. Thanks for playing sir, hope you had fun.
Eliphas for his first game showed amazing native skills, good tone and reads, i would never consider him other than town if i would play. Congrats for surviving so long in such a game and lynching wolves efficiently. I hope he will join us in other games too, i would like to play with him.
Rei at her second game was the best surprise, as implication in the game, reads and boldness. Very good tone overall as town and convincing attacks towards scum. Because we know each other from so much time i was affraid that saying she my MVP can be not so objective so i asked for a poll to choose best.
AIVION the kind and friendly townie, didn't show us much in just one day but it was her best, please play with us again :th-hug:
SleepingTerror was the first player that the wolves needed to kill because she would know their playstyle and so she was day killed by the only day shot that mafia had, in day 1. Actually The Cow subbed in, just in time to do it. An awesome player, we already know from the previous game.
Waindo started the game in a little too aggresive tone for a townie, but he managed to balance his playstyle finally. Hinting as his role as lover made the wolves think that he has to be linked with LanMisa until he voted him. I think he targeted town to protect usually. He gave a good dynamic of the thread and generated a lot of emotions for many players. A real show man, imprevisible.
Konno was choosen by the RNG to be Innocent Child, and this role was the best possible for our kind and always townie Konno, unfortunately she didn't have time to play so Alice in Noodleland subbed in her place. Alice self-improved very much and i saw her boldly leading town to lynch scum. That was very nice.
6thHokage didn't have time in rl to post so i asked TheLukundo to play this role. Luk is one of the first players i met at MU in my first game there, the Mentor/mentee game in January and while i was mentored to be VT he was thaught how to be the best wolf. I've played with him many games but when he plays seriously i still cannot say his AI from D1. He is a good player always improving himself, always nice to play with. Ganbatte kudasai!
Again, thanks for playing everyone :cheer::flirty:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny thing is, I claimed Misa to be Vlad.
I attacked Vlad the night that he "protected everyone" when you guys talked about it, I did say that it sounds believable but I thought Vlad, which in my head was Misa since she was immune to my attack, had a personal shield of some sort or a bulletproof x1 therefore, like the maf, being scared of Vlad I decided to take him, or who I thought was him, out.
I attacked you exactly when you claimed me as the strongest TR, that would most likely take fingers away from me being scum knowing whoever revolted against me was alive.
You were immune, I claimed someone was a roleblocker when really you were protected, by Oreki, I did the obvious and made proper accurate deductions of there being a healer which was a risky play, yes.
Capturing the last mafia was slightly easier, Madie wouldn't stop claiming me as SK and desperately recalled the cult play ansa did. So once he was down.
Two town left, if I had re-attacked Rei, town would probably have another chance since town protector Oreki was alive, hence why I attacked him and hoped for the best, I thought he had atleast x1 self protection to use, and hoped he had already used it.
Honestly I'm still very shocked I won, town hard carried me later on.
There was no point of heal, SK kill is always super kill. There is no point of healing against SK kill

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was no point of heal, SK kill is always super kill. There is no point of healing against SK kill
This is incorrect, Sk's are given bulletproof because they shouldn't be getting killed at night that easily

They don't need superkills because they are usually the only ones that have bulletproof. Town and Mafia shouldn't be that hard to kill

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is incorrect, Sk's are given bulletproof because they shouldn't be getting killed at night that easily

They don't need superkills because they are usually the only ones that have bulletproof. Town and Mafia shouldn't be that hard to kill
No, when I was SK, my all kill was super kill, they bypassed every protector whenever I killed

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Join DN game man are u avaliable in 3 hrs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.