[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry this has happened please report it to game manager if you see something like this.

@MadieV @SoulKiller
I talked with Rohan when all this happened and because all posts were deleted in short amount of time we let this problem with just a warning from the host.
Post automatically merged:

I reported it to the Host Michelle who then talked about it with Rohan as far as I am aware.
posting in the same time

Reactions: Houtarou

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To choose the MVP of this game

For all the players:
thank you very much for playing, it was a real joy to host and read all the thread, and please help me to choose the MVP of this game by nominating your own MVP, and this will count as 50% of the score of the MVP.
The other 50% will be the votes of other experienced players.

@Ansatsuken (serial killer)
@sadslick (serial killer sub)
@Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)
@The Cow (mafia roleblocker sub)
@Odd (town weaponsmith)
@Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)
@MadieV (mafia killer)
@Mr.Lonely (town roleblocker)
@Akumatsu (town protector)
@Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)
@Ryu Kishi (town viggilante)
@LanMisa (town lover)
@All_Red (town lover)
@Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't posts)
@EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)
@Duk3star (mafia full cop)
@Eliphas (town even cop)
@Rei (town doublevoter)
@AIVION (town bodyguard)
@SleepingTerror (town judge)
@Waindo (town jailkeeper)
@Konno (Innocent Child)
@Alice in Noodleland (Innocent Child sub)
@6thHokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)
@TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

and

@Rohan
@SoulKiller
@Monstrman
@Shanks
@AL_sama
@Dragomir

and
@everyone who wants to say his oppinion is very welcomed.

I am sorry if i forgot to mention someone here, it's not intentionally.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really liked the game. It was well balanced. Credits to michelle deciding to go deep into dracula history and dispel myths about vampires of romania. I really liked how she used ottoman empire as part of mafia team. Its all history i certainly loved reading the write ups mos of it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Rei should be the MVP. She is besides LanMisa is the best and most calculated town player. I will pick LanMisa above Rei if he survived till the end but its Rei who made it eventhough she lost the game. Tbh this game has been decided and it lean towards wolf. Its either Mafia(MadieV) or SK(Sadslick). But Sadslick consistent play earned him a trust from Rei(Lynch decider). That's very important.

While Oreki mostly followed his feelings, its MadieV who was able to identify the contrast within my play style. She was half right. It shows a good Meta reading. But the truth is I still can play my usual town game as a wolf but my illness has limit my concentration and dedication to this game. So I chose to use "efficient play style". I've identified three mafia correctly(Lukundo, Cow and Duk3) and these people would be my target if I stayed longer in this game. And its very unfortunate for town that Madie was Mafia.

So the MVP is Rei.

(I want to choose Sadslick but "we're not much different"?)

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the game Michelle, the setup was great and the theme was just fantastic

I have to admit it, my play this game was amazingly bad. I'm convinced that everything I did was wrong

Wolf-read active townies, nearly got myself lynched from my arrogance alone, didn't know about the majority lynch, didn't really face down any Mafia, got pocketed by the Serial Killer and then to finish it all off....

I gave @Ansatsuken the SK an extra kill on night one with my Weaponsmith ability which immediately got used to kill me, I forgot about the IC and I could have given it to confirmed Town Konno instead, i think that secures the biggest fail of the game

It's such a close call here, everyone was hard gambling at the end of it. My vote for MVP goes to @Ansatsuken and @sadslick

Ansatsuken for whomping me early game, gaining my full confidence along with that extra kill.

Sadslick for running the gauntlet against a full Mafia team and some strong townies, becoming the last man standing. The castle is yours

-------------
Sorry @Mr.Lonely for my garbage reads which set town back 100 years. Mr Lonely 'said a few things' that I thought would demoralise the Town, also I was obviously super biased about him. Being so salty really hurt my gameplay, that can't happen again

and I must've made the game so much more difficult for you, I poisoned everything I talked about and 90% of what I talked about was you.

Totally got my karma from all that bragging I did
------

Sorry @LanMisa for my unconventional playstyle, I just came from a long line of successful wolf findings that went along similar lines. I see a post that sets off the alarms in my head. I immediately vote it up and I explain as little of my thought process as possible. I'm definitely an 'anything goes' wildcard. Chaos is my specialty, usually I combo that with solid gameplay and accuracy but this time I just flopped

Anyway about you LanMisa, I know about Mafia theory and I know that you know even more about Mafia theory than I do....

...therefore you can fight against anything, so plans got made accordingly albeit bad ones. I thought you were the ultimate deep wolf and only my magical gut reads could take you down. I didn't take long to put you on my list of extra spicy players.

LanMisa, if there was only one mistake you made it was that you read the room wrong, all of your worries about activity were incorrect. There is always someone watching and analysing the game, waiting for CFD time to make their move. Tagging is really effective, the good people in this forum just love tags and pretty soon the info will come flying in.

MVP. Ansatsuken/sadslick

Last edited:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Rei should be the MVP. She is besides LanMisa is the best and most calculated town player. I will pick LanMisa above Rei if he survived till the end but its Rei who made it eventhough she lost the game. Tbh this game has been decided and it lean towards wolf. Its either Mafia(MadieV) or SK(Sadslick). But Sadslick consistent play earned him a trust from Rei(Lynch decider). That's very important.

While Oreki mostly followed his feelings, its MadieV who was able to identify the contrast within my play style. She was half right. It shows a good Meta reading. But the truth is I still can play my usual town game as a wolf but my illness has limit my concentration and dedication to this game. So I chose to use "efficient play style". I've identified three mafia correctly(Lukundo, Cow and Duk3) and these people would be my target if I stayed longer in this game. And its very unfortunate for town that Madie was Mafia.

So the MVP is Rei.

Hey, my feelings were genuine and was a reason to not give any unwanted explanation lol

I vote Sadslick, winning as an SK isn't an easy job especially when you able to win the trust of town.

MVP. Ansatsuken/sadslick

Reactions: Ansatsuken

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So the MVP is Rei.

I'm not going to repeat the old "If you survive long then there's a reason scum didn't kill you" routine, but I can understand why you chose Rei. She's the only one who picked up on the connection between Red and me from the beginning. I still see room for improvement on what to make of her observations, which are already quite astonishing, but we all suck somewhere.

My vote goes to Sadslick who stayed out of any kind of suspicion until basically the very end of the game and was only wagoned because of the massively shrunk player pool, unlike Madie who has been accused several times before that event. In regards to town my vote is on Eliphas who showed an impressive performance in his first game, made himself cleared town rather easily and was the most level-headed town, in my opinion, after I left the thread. I'm really looking forward to playing more games with you!

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you very much for the game Michelle. It was a lot of fun.

Sorry I couldn't be more active.
You must be registered for see images

@Alice in Noodleland your gut feeling was on point this game, jeje. Sorry I had to resort to appeal to emotion that phase. It's my absolute least favorite strategy to use but my team was in a bad position already and desperate times call for desperate measures. :ssymb:

Congratulations on the win Sadslick/Ansa.

My favorite overall play for this game came from Rei. It was consistent and meticulous. Very well done.

MVP - Rei.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, my feelings were genuine and was a reason to not give any unwanted explanation lol

I vote Sadslick, winning as an SK isn't an easy job especially when you able to win the trust of town.

MVP. Ansatsuken/sadslick
What you feel about Madie at that time?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry @LanMisa for my unconventional playstyle, I just came from a long line of successful wolf findings that went along similar lines. I see a post that sets off the alarms in my head. I immediately vote it up and I explain as little of my thought process as possible. I'm definitely an 'anything goes' wildcard. Chaos is my specialty, usually I combo that with solid gameplay and accuracy but this time I just flopped

Anyway about you LanMisa, I know about Mafia theory and I know that you know even more about Mafia theory than I do....

...therefore you can fight against anything, so plans got made accordingly albeit bad ones. I thought you were the ultimate deep wolf and only my magical gut reads could take you down. I didn't take long to put you on my list of extra spicy players.

LanMisa, if there was only one mistake you made it was that you read the room wrong, all of your worries about activity were incorrect. There is always someone watching and analysing the game, waiting for CFD time to make their move. Tagging is really effective, the good people in this forum just love tags and pretty soon the info will come flying in.
I don't mind different play styles. What I can promise you though is that you'll never find the deep wolf on Day 1. That's why they are deep wolves in the first place. And it's normally not the first priority of town to find them either, but rather to go find a wolf and lynch them - or get some feedback about dynamics between players by how they interacted about a flipped town player if you guess wrong.

But apart from that, the biggest problem that you need to overcome is to get others behind your reads. I haven't seen you before, and I don't know how you played in other games, but if people just put you as "crazy, but unhelpful. Ignore." then even when you caught me D1 as mafia I just leave you alive - you'll never be able to prove that your reads are correct and I have no need to kill you if you are the only one pushing for me.

Anyways, I was not aware of those activity things and just saw an empty Day 1 and as I said I didn't get the majority part. I might have read the room wrong, as you said. A lot of things in here were very different than I am used to and it took me some time to acclimate to this environment. But hopefully this will get better once I played some more games here, and I hope that we all can learn from each other on how to improve on this or that. I am FAR from being infallible either and made several mistakes (just look at lover's chat, I admit to them there).

Reactions: MadieV

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
List of posts:

You must be registered for see images

I am the one that posted most, but I would like to be excluded from the premium gift since I have already all the permissions and extra perks.
I think it should be divided by days played in some way too, but that might just be me. Or being weighted in some kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.