[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To make sure I understand correctly, you're trying to convey that Misa's main suspect was Ryu but instead he voted Odd under the impression that this was plurality lynch and Waindo was going to get lynched. So, Misa's last minute vote could've been an attempt to save Waindo, making it an indicator that they're wolf buddies. Right?
Post automatically merged:

But unless I understood his role incorrectly, wasn't Odd the vigilante? or are we entertaining the possibility of more than one vig?
Feels like there's either too many or too few deaths, ya know?

Reactions: MadieV

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I also mentioned the possibility of someone shading Misa which might be the case here.
Define shading please.

To make sure I understand correctly, you're trying to convey that Misa's main suspect was Ryu but instead he voted Odd under the impression that this was plurality lynch and Waindo was going to get lynched. So, Misa's last minute vote could've been an attempt to save Waindo, making it an indicator that they're wolf buddies. Right?

But unless I understood his role incorrectly, wasn't Odd the vigilante? or are we entertaining the possibility of more than one vig?
Odd was town. What's vigilante?

Reactions: Waindo

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sort of* my phone is sure making me mad

It does make sense. I didn't think too much about it at first considering this was majority lynch and regardless of where he placed his vote, the day would end in a no lynch but I think you could be right about this.
Of course, I knew it was majority as well but I think he didn't realize that.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what I think about Odd is right. He is Town. But before his alignment is confirmed he could be Town/Serial Killer. But it leans toward town for me.

I think Odd is a town.

Nothing people here do would change his approach in Mafia game.

He didn't care whether he is a wolf or town, but that's how he plays.

But giving a list of players and then leave it just like that means two possibility:-

a)He is a Town

b)He is a Serial Killer.

Both give him a lot of room to make a maneuver/change in approach and giving out a list of players.

But when he played as a Mafia, he doesn't have a freedom to do all these.
^^^^^
How I read his Meta.

And I think the killing of Odd had something to do with an attempt to frame/throwing a shade to people who were suspecting him in the last DP.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I have read up on the posts this phase so far and there are some things I'd like to say:

1) I.... did not realise what kind of lynch system we were operating under. As some people might have expected I misunderstood the majority lynch at EOD for the more common plurality lynch. I was shocked to see SleepingTerror die, especially since she had a role that was basically doing exactly what just happened (change the lynch to something else) and was thinking all night phase about who did that and what kind of motivation that player had to swap Odd with Sleeping, of all the people, and who could have used that power.... until I read your guys posts about the lynch system, did some googling on the meaning of majority/plurality and now I feel pretty dumb.
2) With that being said I REALLY can't overstate how bad it is that nobody even showed up for EOD! As the flips show we deal with a LOT of non-town killing power, we just lost one of our own in Odd, it seems, and we didn't get a single one of the 4-5 scum yet. It's getting even HARDER to get any lynch done - but if we don't lynch at all, scum just kills us during the night and we lose the game without any fight! Please, if people can't be around EOD, they should say so before that we can try to get a proper wagon going in time. As was seen, starting shortly before EOD did... not lead us anywhere.
3) I don't remember Evan being scumread by anybody in the game, so I strongly assume that he was not killed by town. Because of that I think that at the very least one scum player is from outside this forum.
4) Since it was brought up: I didn't shoot at Odd, but I won't lie that I would have. Mostly because I completely misunderstood the rules and thought up until half an hour ago that he was "saved" from the lynch. I didn't fear Odd; all he did was claim my guilt without even trying to present arguments nor to convince others of his mysterious reads. Him dying town makes me suspect of the people who protected him the strongest though; there was not a single good reason to heavily read him town, he did nothing towny and as people said, every behaviour that he showed he had apparently also shown as non-town roles. Thus I still heavily suspect Ryu of knowing more than he should have and being a scum team member trying to pocket Odd.

What I'm also curious about is who Odd targeted that resulted in his kill bouncing to someone else.
Why do you think that Odd's kill was bounced?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I have read up on the posts this phase so far and there are some things I'd like to say:

1) I.... did not realise what kind of lynch system we were operating under. As some people might have expected I misunderstood the majority lynch at EOD for the more common plurality lynch. I was shocked to see SleepingTerror die, especially since she had a role that was basically doing exactly what just happened (change the lynch to something else) and was thinking all night phase about who did that and what kind of motivation that player had to swap Odd with Sleeping, of all the people, and who could have used that power.... until I read your guys posts about the lynch system, did some googling on the meaning of majority/plurality and now I feel pretty dumb.
2) With that being said I REALLY can't overstate how bad it is that nobody even showed up for EOD! As the flips show we deal with a LOT of non-town killing power, we just lost one of our own in Odd, it seems, and we didn't get a single one of the 4-5 scum yet. It's getting even HARDER to get any lynch done - but if we don't lynch at all, scum just kills us during the night and we lose the game without any fight! Please, if people can't be around EOD, they should say so before that we can try to get a proper wagon going in time. As was seen, starting shortly before EOD did... not lead us anywhere.
3) I don't remember Evan being scumread by anybody in the game, so I strongly assume that he was not killed by town. Because of that I think that at the very least one scum player is from outside this forum.
4) Since it was brought up: I didn't shoot at Odd, but I won't lie that I would have. Mostly because I completely misunderstood the rules and thought up until half an hour ago that he was "saved" from the lynch. I didn't fear Odd; all he did was claim my guilt without even trying to present arguments nor to convince others of his mysterious reads. Him dying town makes me suspect of the people who protected him the strongest though; there was not a single good reason to heavily read him town, he did nothing towny and as people said, every behaviour that he showed he had apparently also shown as non-town roles. Thus I still heavily suspect Ryu of knowing more than he should have and being a scum team member trying to pocket Odd.

Not knowing him, and basing it strictly on his play, I would say it was one of the ones on his list.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Because he targeted the person connected to Evan who dies when Vlad the Impaler is attempted to be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.