[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The premium is sort of a promotion right now, you can probably get better use out of it on discord. Like today was a premium giveaway. $200 worth of stuff was given away like PayPal or steam games
Post automatically merged:

Don't forget to mention me ^^
I’ll just accept the sparkly name and not ask any questions then lmao

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shock of finding out that Poison Chan had 1 x unlynchable

She was the perfect lynch target for me. The things I could have done to town if they saw her survive a lynch.
I would have made it to final 3 off of that wave

@SleepingTerror , who did you pick as your lover? Getting that double kill would have been so sweet,

I'm going to take a guess and say it was Poison Chan.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She was the perfect lynch target for me. The things I could have done to town if they saw her survive a lynch.
I was planning to lynch you with my super lynch ability. I had my doubts on Sesh and you to be SK, but I decided to avoid making contact with you so you don't use your kill on me lol

Reactions: Michelle and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Ansatsuken, thanks for the game, loved the WWF theme

I don't agree with you posting everyones actions in the writeups. It should only be kills and conversions.

Too many townies got free mod confirmations by virtue of existing. Only roles like Innocent Child should be town confirmed by the host.

Having no investigation results at all is just the same as coming up guilty

And 14 townies was way to many for 4 Maf and 1 SK. I know that there are lovers and conversions but even then it's still too many

And only being able to kill every second day was an unnecessary handicap to what is already the hardest role to win with in Mafia

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We. Won yeayyy. After a long gap time.

@SleepingTerror , who did you pick as your lover? Getting that double kill would have been so sweet,

I'm going to take a guess and say it was Poison Chan.
Wow, if I was chosen as a lover even in the game that would have been lovely..

Now my role was Copy slam. And I unlynchable ability.

Night - 1 Soulkiller

His ability was stop all the night actions.
I thought why would it be given to a Mafia who works at night. So listed him as a town.

Night - 2 Michelle

She was the investigator. I was certain In instance she was mick Foley. Thus tiwn

Night 3 Seshmaster

Investigated by Michelle 's power, he was innocent. Could not completely rely on the that.

Night - 4 Konno
Gift giving ability hence Matt Hardy. Town.
I gave a gift to Alice of day investigation., the innocent child.

Night - 5 Toujo

Bullet proof ability. A town could have that, but I didn't get a nice response to change my mind. I was sure he was the leader, but he turned out to be Lane.

I could only copy or use a power.
I had 2 slots for power.

Anyways, I think my dear @Odd is the MVP. ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡ You rocked till the end...

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken, thanks for the game, loved the WWF theme

I don't agree with you posting everyones actions in the writeups. It should only be kills and conversions.

Too many townies got free mod confirmations by virtue of existing. Only roles like Innocent Child should be town confirmed by the host.

Having no investigation results at all is just the same as coming up guilty

And 14 townies was way to many for 4 Maf and 1 SK. I know that there are lovers and conversions but even then it's still too many

And only being able to kill every second day was an unnecessary handicap to what is already the hardest role to win with in Mafia
What are you talking about, you almost won. XD and not every game is perfect and not every host does things the same way. You got pretty far for the SK.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We. Won yeayyy. After a long gap time.

Wow, if I was chosen as a lover even in the game that would have been lovely..

Now my role was Copy slam. And I unlynchable ability.

Night - 1 Soulkiller

His ability was stop all the night actions.
I thought why would it be given to a Mafia who works at night. So listed him as a town.

Night - 2 Michelle

She was the investigator. I was certain In instance she was mick Foley. Thus tiwn

Night 3 Seshmaster

Investigated by Michelle 's power, he was innocent. Could not completely rely on the that.

Night - 4 Konno
Gift giving ability hence Matt Hardy. Town.
I gave a gift to Alice of day investigation., the innocent child.

Night - 5 Toujo

Bullet proof ability. A town could have that, but I didn't get a nice response to change my mind. I was sure he was the leader, but he turned out to be Lane.

I could only copy or use a power.
I had 2 slots for power.

Anyways, I think my dear @Odd is the MVP. ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡ You rocked till the end...
You're kinda to op for a town

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've seen some unfair setups before but this game is the most town favoured setup I've ever seen. It's still fun to play but it was on easy mode for town and legendary difficulty for the evils.

Don't get me wrong here, I enjoyed it because of the challenge factor and I nearly pulled off the win anyway.
But the difficulty level to achieve theis win condition is insane. You could run this game through a simulator a thousand times over and have the SK lose every single one of them

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're kinda to op for a town
I don't think so. Because, I had two slots
If I used copy an ability I could do nothing on that night.
Next day I have 3 options either copy or use the other one.
So I could use it alternate nights or after 2 nights.
It's not over powered.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so. Because, I had two slots
If I used copy an ability I could do nothing on that night.
Next day I have 3 options either copy or use the other one.
So I could use it alternate nights or after 2 nights.
It's not over powered.
You can survive a lynch, too much for town considering town have a majority in a large number

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've seen some unfair setups before but this game is the most town favoured setup I've ever seen. It's still fun to play but it was on easy mode for town and legendary difficulty for the evils.

Don't get me wrong here, I enjoyed it because of the challenge factor and I nearly pulled off the win anyway.
But the difficulty level to achieve theis win condition is insane. You could run this game through a simulator a thousand times over and have the SK lose every single one of them
I'd think it be better practice this way since you have to work harder. That way in more balanced games you will be able to win for sure

Though I agree, it was really easy for me to point you out

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about, you almost won. XD and not every game is perfect and not every host does things the same way. You got pretty far for the SK.
You don’t limit a neutral killers power because you don’t want too much killing power, you either get rid of the neutral killing and add a scum killing every odd day power or get rid of the other scum killing power. I agree this game is pretty town sided I didn’t exactly compare the roles to the mafia roles but some of the town roles I saw where just wtf

I think the host did a good job hosting tho

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I recommend saying in the game before hand if there is conversions or not, some players I know would instantly hate you if you didn’t lmao

I’m perfectly fine with it since I come from a site where conversion is normal

HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE I DON’T WANT TO BE SPAMMED WITH LIKES

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just letting Ansatsuken know my thoughts on the game and where things could be improved. i'm also a Mafia host and pretty experienced with this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.