[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think it's town favoured tbh. Its just that it's heavily role madness, and like the towns are almost like 3 parts and anti town being 1,like the ones I have seen till now. And the Naruto game was very similar to it, like favourNumber wise.

The point here is, the main Mafia group did not perform well is what making it look like it is town favoured
Mostly. Because, the first day started with A Mafia lynch.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see the game has finally come to an end. I will make my post about the game and my thoughts tomorrow. About to have the sleep of my life.

I just wanna say for now that feel like I was robbed from this game as mafia.

That being said Congratulations Townies.
I know. My mafia failed very badly and not much I can do. Sorry Soul?
Post automatically merged:

I tried my best to keep them afloat

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know. My mafia failed very badly and not much I can do. Sorry Soul?

I tried my best to keep them afloat
Also good job in hosting such lengthy game Ansa, really enjoyed the theme of it! I will ignore what you just said cause I am such a good person ;D. Though I believe there is room for improvement! will dive more into details later on I am just coasting by at the moment. Too lazy to make any long posts before going to bed.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also good job in hosting such lengthy game Ansa, really enjoyed the theme of it! I will ignore what you just said cause I am such a good person ;D. Though I believe there is room for improvement! will dive more into details later on I am just coasting by at the moment. Too lazy to make any long posts before going to bed.
I ready to hear it. Always looked at you for an inspiration?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rohan why did you approve the WWF game without balancing it? Making sure that the games are fair and balanced is your responsibility.
The game was mainly reviewed by @MadieV. According to Madie, the game was balanced in it's original form. The problem is that the game was altered by Ansa and he did not inform either of us of the alterations. So in this case, the fault lies with Ansa and not us reviewers. The rules clearly state that if you alter an approved setup you should get the setup reviewed again by the game reviewers. Ansa did not do this and thus the imbalance is his game went unnoticed.

Also, your serial role was very powerful in the first iteration. Neither of us told Ansa to edit that role but for some reason, he made the "Day Kill" into an "Even Day Kill". That one-word change was enough to make your role underpowered which made your chances of victory slim. I think we are to blame here because we did not notice that minuscule change.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you back in here with your suggestion I just want to point out something.

Ok, most of the imbalance here as you've suggested are mostly coming from Town faction

• Protector;
    • The Rock(Night) and Lita(Day)
  • Investigator;
    • Mick Foley(Alignment Investigator at Night or Day) and Bret Hart(Activity investigator at Night)
  • Roleblocker;
    • Chris Jericho
  • Copier;
    • Kurt Angle
  • Deflector/Switcher;
    • Stond Cold, Brock Lesnar and Lilian Garcia
  • Lynch Manipulator;
    • Big Show and Goldberg
  • Gift Giver;
    • Matt Hardy
  • Point Collector/also can be pseudo investigator
    • Jeff Hardy

The game was mainly reviewed by @MadieV. According to Madie, the game was balanced in it's original form. The problem is that the game was altered by Ansa and he did not inform either of us of the alterations. So in this case, the fault lies with Ansa and not us reviewers. The rules clearly state that if you alter an approved setup you should get the setup reviewed again by the game reviewers. Ansa did not do this and thus the imbalance is his game went unnoticed.

Also, your serial role was very powerful in the first iteration. Neither of us told Ansa to edit that role but for some reason, he made the "Day Kill" into an "Even Day Kill". That one-word change was enough to make your role underpowered which made your chances of victory slim. I think we are to blame here because we did not notice that minuscule change.
Haha...I know I've made some mistake. Many things happened inside my mind at that time that I unable to remember the details right now. I think the inclusion of Kane forced me to altered Randy's ability.

But as a compensation I just want to give Odd double/triple kills when 6 players is remaining. But he was out of luck.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Rohan

What do you think about these two Serial Killers. Between the two, Which one you think is more powerful? I took my inspiration from SoulKiller's SK role

Teemo :
Serial Killer

You must be registered for see images

Gorilla Warfare (passive) : if teemo does not action during NP he becomes invisible. Making him appear innocent to investigations and untargetable . (does not save you from super kills)
Shroom : teemo can place one shroom on a player or yourself, any players who visit that “player” will get poisoned and die the following DP during the end. The shroom will last 2 NP’s .
Win condition : Simple… be the last man standing.

And

"The Legendary Assassin"

Abilities

Active
  • RKO - Even Day Kill. Choose one player to kill at Day.
Passive​

• Shadow Assasin - you're Invisible If there is no activity coming from you.This ability makes you immune to all kind of killing attempt(except Superkill). You also are not available for any kind of investigation[Alignment Investigation, Role Investigation, Activity Investigation].
Wincon: Kill all the players and be the last man standing.

Note: Even Day Kill means you can only perform a kill in Even number's days. Example: Day second, Day fourth, Day sixth, Day eight and so on. Only in these days you can kill people. I will give you a call.

Note: But if you perform something, your information is available for investigation. Superkill can effects you.

Reactions: Houtarou and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those quotes are the record of me being less than 5 minutes away from winning the game, I wasn't meant to post that here

Hold on, I'm allowed to edit my posts. This isn't a game thread

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, congratulations town. Your play was on point.

Addressing your SK concerns @Odd, there was an original setup that was reviewed, discussed and agreed on. During the submission, the serial killer was designed as this.

~Serial Killer

Randy Orton

Ability
  1. RKO - Unlimited Night Kill
  2. 1x time bullet proof(passive)
Now, when the role PMs were created, I was under the impression that the overall balancing was done when we talked about all role changes in the submission (considering that's where most of the balancing discussion took place) and I was looking more for correct PM design and of course if something caught my attention, I would address it but I mostly focused my attention in the roles that were advised to change considering the other roles were approved. The SK was left untouched in the balancing talks so to me it went unnoticed. That is my bad for not noticing the change to even kills. I 100% agree that the serial for this setup should have a kill every cycle.

As for the game itself, in my mind the approved game was the one running initially but as it was developing, I was confused about how everything was playing out. When we started asking questions in order to understand what was going on, was when we realized the setup had been changed. Ansa made those modifications because he thought it was for the betterment of the game. He wanted his game to be immensely successful so I do sympathize with the sentiment and his attempt to re-balance it according to what he thought was best but the result was that the game ended up being too chaotic.

I have a couple of more comments that I will express later.

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah I see, this was actually the game thread the whole time. Rohan has bamboozled me by answering my question over here imstead of the Mafia chat thread

I was supposed to post those quotes here also I just deleted all of my observations about balance for no reason

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rohan

What do you think about these two Serial Killers. Between the two, Which one you think is more powerful? I took my inspiration from SoulKiller's SK role

Teemo :
Serial Killer

Gorilla Warfare (passive) : if teemo does not action during NP he becomes invisible. Making him appear innocent to investigations and untargetable . (does not save you from super kills)
Shroom : teemo can place one shroom on a player or yourself, any players who visit that “player” will get poisoned and die the following DP during the end. The shroom will last 2 NP’s .

And

"The Legendary Assassin"

Abilities

Active
Passive​

• Shadow Assasin - you're Invisible If there is no activity coming from you.This ability makes you immune to all kind of killing attempt(except Superkill). You also are not available for any kind of investigation[Alignment Investigation, Role Investigation, Activity Investigation].

Note: Even Day Kill means you can only perform a kill in Even number's days. Example: Day second, Day fourth, Day sixth, Day eight and so on. Only in these days you can kill people. I will give you a call.

Note: But if you perform something, your information is available for investigation. Superkill can effects you.
If you are arguing that this class is balanced because a weaker class won, I dare you to run that game with that SK 100 times. They won’t win again.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rohan

Teemo :
Serial Killer

And

"The Legendary Assassin"

Abilities

Active
Passive​

SK's Serial is very powerful. This is because anybody who visits the targeted player will be poisoned and die eventually. This means the Serial can take out multiple players in one go indirectly and it won't be easy to figure out that the Serial did it. The delayed kill also acts like an arsonist role which is more powerful than standard killing. The delayed kill ensures that the Serial can hide his existence for a longer period of time. The role is constructed in a way that it makes it hard for players to know that a Serial exists. By the time they know, it might very well be too late.

Your Serial is very weak because it did not have both odd and even day kills. It would make sense if the Mafia had odd night kills and the Serial had even night kills. This was not the case so the Serial is already weak in comparison to the mafia. This becomes worse because of the lack of odd day kill, the Serial will be a sitting duck for an entire cycle and he can do nothing by which he can further his win condition.

Ah I see, this was actually the game thread the whole time. Rohan has bamboozled me by answering my question over here imstead of the Mafia chat thread

I was supposed to post those quotes here also I just deleted all of my observations about balance for no reason
Keep all comments in the game thread lol, posting about the game in two places adds to the confusion. You should post your observations again.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely
Status
Not open for further replies.