[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am ready to play.
Doing some ISO on the thread, i'm searching something, actually looking for my own question marks.

What about you Odd?
I'm ready to win, it's been a long time coming but we're finally here. Today is the day that I put an end to the Serial Killer.

So I have the SK narrowed down to 3 suspects, Poison Chan, Seshmaster and Akumatsu
Post automatically merged:

I have to type quick in case I get killed

I was suss on Toujo for various reasons, one of them was that Poison said he was bulletproof. It was right under my nose the whole time. How did she know that? And why didn't she lynch Toujo? I think she attacked him at sometime during the game, I don't know when exactly but we should be checking the writeups for any mention of Kane and Randy Orton being in the ring.

Poison is my prime suspect

Seshmaster is second, he was so fiery on day 1 but ever since then I've been gettingnothing from him. There's no real scum hunting, there's no real interacting with other players. It's hard to imagine that he killed Firekitten because they are apparently close friends but there was also his friend Marluxion who died first. I've been thinking that if he did remove his friend from the game then it would make his mopey behaviour make sense a bit

Second lynch after Poison

Akamatsu because well, we have absolutely nothing on him or Alubama for that matter. Perfect blending, plus it's weird that he showed up right after I voted up Alubama. Maybe I was right the whole time, and although Alubama wasn't posting those few days I did spot her viewing the thread a few times. She could have been sending in the actions

Third lynch

Alright, still alive.

Too slow Randy, I got to say my piece, that short night phase must have messed up your schedule. We win and you lose

So Michelle, if I get killed right now or any second now I want Town to lynch Poison, Sesh and Akamatsu in that order

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odd i agree that Poison look suspicious because started Oreki's wagon, but because we are not searching for mafia hence 6th's accomplices she can very well be a good townie.
What reasons do you have to suspect her?

Odd i agree that Poison look suspicious because started Oreki's wagon, but because we are not searching for mafia hence 6th's accomplices she can very well be a good townie.
that bullet proof knowledge? a vig could have it also imo

Also, i said many times i read Seshmaster as town.
The new player Akuamtsu looks very peacefull atm and i am not sure i need a mislynch even if town has many players left.

Let's take each one of us and take the chance of this long day to talk a lot.

What do yoy say Odd?

*you

android -_-

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

that bullet proof knowledge? a vig could have it also imo

Also, i said many times i read Seshmaster as town.
The new player Akuamtsu looks very peacefull atm and i am not sure i need a mislynch even if town has many players left.

What do yoy say Odd?
Yeah, i'm thinking that Poison may have needed the Mafia to help her out with killing some townies, that's why she didn't, maybe even couldn't start a lynch on Toujo. It's like 8 vs 1 now, her lynching the mafia would be suicide

Knew Toujo was bulletpoof, didn't chase the lead. That's the Serial Killer right there

You also read 6thHokage as town, don't mean to be rude but I only follow my own reads, Sesh isn't a priority right now anyway

Akamatsu is serious tinfoil theory, my last possible suspect. I like to be ready for everything

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i'm thinking that Poison may have needed the Mafia to help her out with killing some townies, that's why she didn't, maybe even couldn't start a lynch on Toujo. It's like 8 vs 1 now, her lynching the mafia would be suicide

Knew Toujo was bulletpoof, didn't chase the lead. That's the Serial Killer right there

You also read 6thHokage as town, don't mean to be rude but I only follow my own reads, Sesh isn't a priority right now anyway

Akamatsu is serious tinfoil theory, my last possible suspect. I like to be ready for everything
i said why i was fooled by 6th's innocence, because we had already the godfather killed and i didn't expect that another one can look innocent at the day investigation gift i received.
i need the presence of the others in the thread before i decide.

So everyone except these 3 looks town for you?

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i said why i was fooled by 6th's innocence, because we had already the godfather killed and i didn't expect that another one can look innocent at the day investigation gift i received.
i need the presence of the others in the thread before i decide.

So everyone except these 3 looks town for you?
Yep, it was a bad read.

And yes everyone else looks town. But my reasons for that are pretty deep and complex, it will take about an hour to type up my reasoning.

-
I wanted to say this before but I think my day is going to be shorter than everyone elses, I am expecting the 'incoming day action' message to show up any second now. I am up for discussing everyone else while I'm able to

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wrote it up in #1998. The serial killer, assuming it's Randy Orton, kills on even days, his targets were Firekitten (D2), All_Red (D4 - she survived though), and Oreki (D6).
Unless I missed it, serial killer never targeted mafia. So Poison finding out that Toujo was bulletproof couldn't have come from targeting him for a kill, unless there was an unwritten kill and Toujo survived from it.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My my. And here I thought you guys Read the thread and the write ups haha.

So apparently
Mick Foley
Matt Hardy
Won't get targeted by me.

maybe even couldn't start a lynch on Toujo.
Sorry odd? I guess if you read the thread, I was the very first person to point at him. Not in the last DP but from the previous ones. Haha. It's getting funny odd.

@Michelle I know why you town read on sesh. But guys you can't look at a simple thing?
What kinds of power should a SK possesses?
And what kinda of different powers I happen to give a clue of somehow.
And the fact that I am not bluffing about my powers, the proof lies in Toujo 's role also some of you are well aware of what I know.

I'm not here to prove my innocence here rn. If there's only one SK, I would narrow my list to Dr. Strange, Odd, Seshmaster they have been here from the beginning when Randy Orton started from DP2.

Btw, Odd, I don't quite agree with your SK tactics. If I was a SK I would definitely not go with that one.

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My my. And here I thought you guys Read the thread and the write ups haha.

So apparently
Mick Foley
Matt Hardy
Won't get targeted by me.

Sorry odd? I guess if you read the thread, I was the very first person to point at him. Not in the last DP but from the previous ones. Haha. It's getting funny odd.

@Michelle I know why you town read on sesh. But guys you can't look at a simple thing?
What kinds of power should a SK possesses?
And what kinda of different powers I happen to give a clue of somehow.
And the fact that I am not bluffing about my powers, the proof lies in Toujo 's role also some of you are well aware of what I know.

I'm not here to prove my innocence here rn. If there's only one SK, I would narrow my list to Dr. Strange, Odd, Seshmaster they have been here from the beginning when Randy Orton started from DP2.

Btw, Odd, I don't quite agree with your SK tactics. If I was a SK I would definitely not go with that one.
It's not so much me reading the thread, it's about me reading the people. And bad news Poison, I'm on to you

And you didn't point at Toujo very hard, pretty close to not pushing him at all really. I bet you didn't expect him to fold like a lawn chair as soon as I had a crack at it.

Remember I hit him up originally because I was hunting the SK, turns out it was you all along. Epic plot twist right there, I think you were trying to signal him. Unspoken alliance between SK and rekt Mafia

But I have to adjust my theory a little, what if your role kills on even days and investigates on odd days? That makes everything I suspect here possible.

I like the part where you sus people because they have been here from the beginning, you've been here from the beginning Poison.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I nominate Seshmaster for Leader
Why not Sesh?
We need some unification, a leader to guide us
How about you guide us. Many people have faith in your judgement. And you are not voted by anyone atm(I think)
I don't want the responsibility
this convo was in day one, with the few people present in that time. Odd, you didn't want to lead the town, because you didn't want the responsibility. What about now? You look like you want this role.
Listen, I have an important role and I've been trying to keep a low profile. The second I try to help out I have two numbskulls voting me up.

I have to go now and won't be around for the end of phase, please don't CFD me while I'm gone
You saw we didn't do this back then, and i was against anyone to vote you.
Being now the stronger interdiction about claiming i don't want to ask you about your role but i wish to know why do you considered in a madness game where every role is important that your role was the most important, so to ask that we take care to not CFD you.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this convo was in day one, with the few people present in that time. Odd, you didn't want to lead the town, because you didn't want the responsibility. What about now? You look like you want this role.

You saw we didn't do this back then, and i was against anyone to vote you.
Being now the stronger interdiction about claiming i don't want to ask you about your role but i wish to know why do you considered in a madness game where every role is important that your role was the most important, so to ask that we take care to not CFD you.
Yeah that happened, but then I kept being right all the time. it all just fell into place after that.

Yes, it was very wise of town not to cfd me, it's not a very nice way to go. And I've only ever seen townies suffer from it. The whole day's effort gets thrown out the window all for a bs last minute lynch

Did you see the Bill Goldberg role and the Big Show one? Something like that

Vote Lynch: Poison Chan

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good timing Ansa, this is a very giod start of day ^^

So no mafia between us, we have to stick with the confirmed townies.
I have a feeling this day phase is about to get twisted, be sure to leave yourself open to any possibility of who could be the SK.

Now as for reads, I believe that Dr. Strange has to to be town. I think his inactivity is due to issues irl and that otherwise he would have been helping us.

Sesh I feel may or may not be the SK. I'd really like for him to post but it seems that may not happen.

@Akumatsu now would be a really good time to put yourself in the game. If you are town then you are an important factor this day phase

Now poison chan definitely looks suspicious, but I would think the SK would want to get rid of the mafia just as much as the town. Otherwise, if the town was all gone, then the SK would lose for sure. And anyone can't make a mistake it not understand information the have received. So poison does to look like the serial killer here.

Reactions: Poison

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That being said, there is someone here who I've noticed that has been helping get rid of the mafia. Although I appreciate their help, they can only get so far before they reach the end of the line. And it was you who actually helped me figure out that you were the SK. Of course, I had to listen to my guy. And my gut was telling me that for someone who didn't want to be the leader at the start of this game, they sure want to be now. Everything just adds up if you ask me. Only the SK would want to be so active towards the end of the game and control it.

With that being said, you had a good run.

Vote Lynch: Odd

And there was a lot of typos if my read on you @Poison chan I was trying to say that I think you are town.

Reactions: Poison

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That being said, there is someone here who I've noticed that has been helping get rid of the mafia. Although I appreciate their help, they can only get so far before they reach the end of the line. And it was you who actually helped me figure out that you were the SK. Of course, I had to listen to my guy. And my gut was telling me that for someone who didn't want to be the leader at the start of this game, they sure want to be now. Everything just adds up if you ask me. Only the SK would want to be so active towards the end of the game and control it.

With that being said, you had a good run.

Vote Lynch: Odd

And there was a lot of typos if my read on you @Poison chan I was trying to say that I think you are town.
Here we go again, I will get grilled all day over nothing and then I find the evil and we lynch them.

So what if I didn't want to be leader back then. I don't like babysitting town, it's literally the most frustrating thing to do in this game. But guess what? I'm leading the town anyway. You remember my mad skills right, well the saying goes "with great power comes great responsibility." Even if I don't like it, I'll do what needs to be done, I'll protect this town with everything I've got.

You shouldn't just ignore all of the progression we've had in this game and then jump to the wrong conclusion, you saw exactly how everything unfolded so that I ended up leading.

Status
Not open for further replies.