[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here we go again, I will get grilled all day over nothing and then I find the evil and we lynch them.

So what if I didn't want to be leader back then. I don't like babysitting town, it's literally the most frustrating thing to do in this game. But guess what? I'm leading the town anyway. You remember my mad skills right, well the saying goes "with great power comes great responsibility." Even if I don't like it, I'll do what needs to be done, I'll protect this town with everything I've got.

You shouldn't just ignore all of the progression we've had in this game and then jump to the wrong conclusion, you saw exactly how everything unfolded so that I ended up leading.
Yeah sorry, for someone who thinks they will get killed today I have my doubts. This is a gut instinct and I'm going to follow through. So no, you aren't going to get drilled today, at least not by me. I've made my decision. If you turn up dead before the day phase is over, then I will gladly accept my mistake and ensure it is the SK that does today. But if you don't...I mean what can I say. Someone is going to die, just who. And if it's not you? Well where does that put you anyway? And don't think I noticed all this innocent play and "let's go get that serial killer" attitude you've got. That just doesn't fly, even for a town. That's because a town wouldn't be so sure if themselves and try so hard to make themselves look like the good guy.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your guys' thoughts on Seshmaster
I've been suspicious of him since day 3-ish. But now that all the mafia are dead, I'm not too sure, because the pool of suspects is somewhat large still.
Mr. Lonely and Akamatsu are probably town, based on their predecessors being inactive for a good duration of the game (and SK killed as early as day 2, Firekitten).
I thought Poison was town based on their soft claim on previous days of having info outside of the thread as a basis for their town reads.

Right now, I would rather lynch in someone who is inactive and in the pool of suspects, which is Sesh. We still have a couple mislynches to go - and I'd rather target someone who does have SK equity but also isn't contributing to the game. Because in the future days, if we end up mislynching active players, we'll be lynching in the dark between the inactive players.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that happened, but then I kept being right all the time. it all just fell into place after that.

Yes, it was very wise of town not to cfd me, it's not a very nice way to go. And I've only ever seen townies suffer from it. The whole day's effort gets thrown out the window all for a bs last minute lynch

Did you see the Bill Goldberg role and the Big Show one? Something like that
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch: Poison Chan
No one said you never was right all the time. You were.
Except now you cannot be right about Poison Chan and this is a thing i feel it for sure. I told you she has to be town but you didn't came with a logic behind your vote.
I have now the same oppinion about you like Lonely.

Waiting for Seshmaster, Akumatsu and Strange to say something before i vote, please post people. We do have time until the Eod.

I've been suspicious of him since day 3-ish. But now that all the mafia are dead, I'm not too sure, because the pool of suspects is somewhat large still.
Mr. Lonely and Akamatsu are probably town, based on their predecessors being inactive for a good duration of the game (and SK killed as early as day 2, Firekitten).
I thought Poison was town based on their soft claim on previous days of having info outside of the thread as a basis for their town reads.

Right now, I would rather lynch in someone who is inactive and in the pool of suspects, which is Sesh. We still have a couple mislynches to go - and I'd rather target someone who does have SK equity but also isn't contributing to the game. Because in the future days, if we end up mislynching active players, we'll be lynching in the dark between the inactive players.
What are your guys' thoughts on Seshmaster
About Sesh i've already posted, felt him town at the beggining of the game until day 5. The fact that he doesn't post atm is making me wonder what happened.
If host told us that mafia is eliminated from the game, that means we only have one enemy, the Serial killer, which is not Sesh. I don't know why he doesn't post atm, maybe he will come online later.
The possibility of Sesh being recruited by mafia or SK still exists?
Or he was busy irl?

Last edited:

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, good, the weekend and also during a decent time.

Someone slap me so I can read.

I have Terror as town and also Michelle, and I'm kinda saying Michelle as town mainly cause it'd be all too easy to jump on someone that was so active D1 but then resorted to doing basically nothing. I don't see scum being so vocal of me being town as much as Michelle has been.

Reactions: Michelle

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sorry, for someone who thinks they will get killed today I have my doubts. This is a gut instinct and I'm going to follow through. So no, you aren't going to get drilled today, at least not by me. I've made my decision. If you turn up dead before the day phase is over, then I will gladly accept my mistake and ensure it is the SK that does today. But if you don't...I mean what can I say. Someone is going to die, just who. And if it's not you? Well where does that put you anyway? And don't think I noticed all this innocent play and "let's go get that serial killer" attitude you've got. That just doesn't fly, even for a town. That's because a town wouldn't be so sure if themselves and try so hard to make themselves look like the good guy.
Suit yourself then, you can just watch today while I do the heavy lifting.

No one said you never was right all the time. You were.
Except now you cannot be right about Poison Chan and this is a thing i feel it for sure. I told you she has to be town but you didn't came with a logic behind your vote.
I have now the same oppinion about you like Lonely.
But I am right about Poison Chan and I gave you several reasons. Why doesn't anybody see what I see?

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gucci.

I wanna bring it back to D2.

Who has the most to benefit from killing Firekitten?
i've picked some posts:
Thinking about this rn.

Odd saying they have been trying to keep a low profile to avoid getting night killed because they have an important role

In a role madness game

doesn’t you just saying you have an important role defeat the purpose

Yes my massive plan is to cause a mislynch have all my buddies vote with me at the last minute
It’s game throwing if I’m a wolf.

Also, does odd say protect me I’m an important role But then does stuff before that like give reads and stuff

Cause if so there excuse on laying low is bs
Vote Lynch: Odd

Some people say he does this all the time with “protect me I’m an important role”

I’m calling BS on that being his excuse for laying low. He clearly asks for protection before as an important role so why does he slank and do nothing while not asking for protection.

it’s because he’s a wolf
Alright.

The SK was developing his technique. Which means.

1,Inactive
2.Their Kill was stopped.

However, there’s two red attempted kills. One was successful, one wasn’t due to a doctor? Would the mafia red kill be the cult conversion thing

6th is probably a villager
Develop their technique is flavor
I don’t want this to turn into the lost wolf obviously has an ability that allows it to balance spoons on its nose arugment

@Konno

I think you are a wolf
The way he plays made the serial think he is in danger letting Kittem play more.
What do you say?

i have to sleep it's 11:30 pm
se you tomorow

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-A WARNING-

IN THIS PHASE ROLE CLAIMING, FLAVOR CLAIMING, ACTIVITY CLAIMING, AND ABILITY CLAIMING ARE NOT ALLOWED. ANY BREACH OF RULES WILL END UP IN STRAIGHT MODKILLED AS THE PUNISHMENT
Impeccable timing

Gucci.

I wanna bring it back to D2.

Who has the most to benefit from killing Firekitten?
Go on, say what you really mean. Don't be shy now

Last edited:

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Impeccable timing

Go on, say what you really mean. Don't be shy now
I mean, not me.

Have you seen how pitifully my confidence, activity, and general performance has gone since the departure of the two people I'm most familiar with?

But hey, nice shade you're throwing there, lovely way to cool me off after my quite-frankly-piss-poor smash ultimate performance I just had.

Erm, query

What constitutes "activity claiming"?

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally Updated,

• Odd - 2 votes(Mr.Lonely, Seshmaster)
  • Poison Chan - 1 vote(Odd)

I mean, not me.

Have you seen how pitifully my confidence, activity, and general performance has gone since the departure of the two people I'm most familiar with?

But hey, nice shade you're throwing there, lovely way to cool me off after my quite-frankly-piss-poor smash ultimate performance I just had.

Erm, query

Examples of activity claiming;

• If I die tonight, This player is Serial Killer.
Explanation: The player make an open claim that he want to do something in the night phase. Any outcome will influence the future event.

• I have done something in the previous night. I know this player is town/wolf
Explanation: Player claimed he has done something in the previous night.​

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, not me.

Erm, query

about your friends, I don't like your sad act at all. If I was in your shoes I would be doing my utmost to avenge them. I've been carrying you all game because I think you are town. Now that we've made it this far, I've adjusted my thinking. You could be a heartless Mafia player, killing your buddy works brilliantly on a strategic level. Everyone would have sympathy for you and would never consider the possibility of you doing something so heinous, and then you get to coast your way through the rest of the game because "grief"

If it's not Poison then it's you, you never tried to get revenge for your comrades so I can't give you the benefit of the doubt anymore, what do we even know about you anyway?

Whatever you are thinking of claiming don't do it, modkilling yourself is fucking low

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
about your friends, I don't like your sad act at all. If I was in your shoes I would be doing my utmost to avenge them. I've been carrying you all game because I think you are town. Now that we've made it this far, I've adjusted my thinking. You could be a heartless Mafia player, killing your buddy works brilliantly on a strategic level. Everyone would have sympathy for you and would never consider the possibility of you doing something so heinous, and then you get to coast your way through the rest of the game because "grief"

If it's not Poison then it's you, you never tried to get revenge for your comrades so I can't give you the benefit of the doubt anymore, what do we even know about you anyway?

Whatever you are thinking of claiming don't do it, modkilling yourself is fucking low
The mafia are gone, he can't be one of them

Reactions: Seshmaster

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not modkilling myself, Odd.

I just wanted clarification because I've not come across the term before, it's not one we've ever used on my home site.

Also just because that's what you would do in my shoes, doesn't mean anything. You know people have different playstyles. If I tried to get people lynched because I don't agree with their playstyle then I'd have tunnelled half a dozen people here.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The mafia are gone, he can't be one of them
Dude, saying stuff like this makes it look like you are two days behind everyone else. I know that the Mafia are gone, I was the one that found them all. I have been extremely clear that today I am going to lynch the Serial Killer so we can win the game

You are doing my head in right now.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vote lynch: Konno

I thought about it and... I think the serial killer kills point to here.
Firekitten's last vote was Konno, and I think this was even commented on (but forgotten). It could have been just as simple as eliminating someone who could have gotten her lynched.
All_Red flipping non-town would clear Konno, which is she was a target (even if the kill failed). Otherwise, keeping All_Red alive is good for Serial Killer (and mafia), because she was an easy lynch.
I don't know of any reason Oreki would have been shot though.

If it's not Konno, it might just be Seth.
I'd also feel strange lynching Odd here when he's carried the game for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.