[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dr. Strange - mafia
Poison chan - town
Michelle - leaning more towards town
Odd - town
SleepingTerror - town
Mr. Lonely - town
Seshmaster - uncertain
Akumatsu - town
Konno - town
Toujo - most likely mafia
i agree with the most of them. i posted my three certain reads today but i had m my all list in the previous DP.

about the lynch target i voted because idk if i can stay until Eod

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have no objections, there is no need for you to stay up that late. irl is more important than the Mafia game
I think this might be the one to lynch actually. I don't know if you recall, but after I voted for 6th, Toujo suddenly voted and he just restated what I had said as his reasoning. I'm going to check strange one more time but I think I already know where my vote is going today.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so this is what I got. Dr. Strange suddenly stopped being active in the game. This could mean one of two things. Either issues irl have made it hard to play it he is scum who is trying to go under the radar.

Toujo on the other hand is a bit different. I keep seeing instances where he is accused of using someone else's words or reasoning, not really generating their own thoughts on a matter. He also explicitly y said that they don't give reads on people. That seems pretty suspicious in itself. If you were town, then you would be giving your thoughts on whatever you'd think would be helpful but you've only really did idly by.

That being said

Vote Lynch: Toujo
Post automatically merged:

I also think toujo killed Alice to make akuma look bad

Reactions: Akumatsu

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Odd is actually a nice person when he is not playing mafia ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡
I am nice when I play Mafia, I try my best to be anyway, well on this site I try to be nice.

Thankyou for saying that Poison
Post automatically merged:

Nearly hit 100 pages

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.