[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was easily the best flavoured and creatitivly written games I’ve ever played and I’ve played many games on multiple forums.
Thank you SoulKiller for a month of gameplay I can only imagine how many hours this took to write and design.

I really liked the no role claiming aspect as well.
The best part of this game for me is that there is no limitless NP killing ability for Mafia. Only limited NP killing ability for a selected roles and limited DP killing ability.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Final Vote Tally:
Tigger x1 :
6thHokage
6thHokage x2 : Tigger, Ansatsuken

You must be registered for see medias
(listen to this music while reading this DP write up. Start around 1 minute and 40 seconds into the song and enjoy the write up)​

~The last two mighty warriors of the townie faction. Bravely rushing toward evil himself to put an end to his life long slaughter cycle. While both of them are rushing toward Teemo. Little did both know that the way to devil himself is always full of surprises. Yorick stepped into one of Teemo invisible mushrooms creating a small explosion. The smoke cleared out as both warrior sprint out of it toward Teemo. However, Yorick movement began to slow down as poison begin to kick in but that did not stop Yorick. As he continued moving forward slowly but surely toward Teemo until he could not take a single breath anymore. He started to suffocate as he falls down to his knees. Grasping for a single breath. It was truly a cruel way to die as Yorick falls down to the ground. He started crawling using every ounce of energy he has to get closer to Teemo. Until he finally stopped. Last thing he heard before he passed on from this life was Teemo saying with a cold tone.

"Two and half seconds is all it takes."

Garen did not look back as he was focused solely on one thing and one thing only. To slice Teemo right down the middle. To avenge everyone who lost their lives for the greater good. Everyone hopes and dreams were passed down to Garen and he felt obligated to not let their sacrifices go to waste. Not to let all their hard work go for nothing. That was an unacceptable outcome for Garen.

Garen is now within attacking range against the Devil himself Teemo. On his way he got hit by multiple poison darts. But that did not halt or remotely slow Garen progression. For he was a man on a mission. As he got closer to Teemo he started swinging his mighty sword but Teemo skillfully dodging every heavy swing Garen threw his way while shooting him with poison darts at the same time. Garen was the one on the offensive side, he was being lured by Teemo as he moves back to his minefield while dodging Garen attacks.

Garen stepped into multiple shrooms as he continue being on the offensive. Multiple explosions going off but that did not stop or effect garen at the slightest. If anything he was putting more strength into his attacks as every second past. Teemo was amused on garen endurance. Then out of nowhere, with the back of Garen mighty sword he managed to hit Teemo sending him crashing into a tree. This was Garen chance to end it all. He leaps toward Teemo to land the finishing blow and separate his head from his body. He swings his mighty sword. "This is it. It all comes down to this one swing to end it all.", Garen thought.

Teemo was surprised. He did not expect Garen endurance to last this long. Seeing Garen withstand all that poison and his will to avenge his friends was admirable. It is something that Teemo has lost long long time ago. War has changed him. Afterall, Teemo used to live by a code and survival in a constant apocalyptic war is not pretty. "Thousands of years has it been? I forgot.... what started this war. But for as long as I remember I killed every individual who stepped a foot on this summoner rift. No one was capable of killing me. This is my territory and I will slaughter and butcher anyone who disturbs it's peace. What is this peace you say? hahaha! It's my peace! ", was Teemo inner thought before the final swing. If anything Teemo deep down inside was happy that finally someone can put an end to his life. So Teemo can finally rest in peace. Teemo closes his eyes as garen swings his mighty sword to cut Teemo head. This was it....

Moments has passed. Teemo opens his eyes and see Garen mighty sword inches away from his throat. But the sword was still. Teemo switches his focus to Garen. One look at Garen eyes and Teemo knew that this warrior has passed on to the next life. The poison seem to finally caught up to Garen stopping his heart completely and taking away his life.

Teemo stood up. He was the last man standing on the battle ground. This is how it always been. Champions get summoned into this summoner rift for them to end up being killed in the most cruelest way by yours truly Teemo!

"The war never ends. The battlefield just changes."~

Casualties of DP10:
@Ansatsuken role :
Garen

You must be registered for see images

Town
Courage(passive) x1 : You can survive one hit during the NP (bulletproof)
DEMACIAN JUSTICE!!! X1 : if “Lux” dies you can kill a player of your choice the following NP.
@6thHokage role :
Yorick

Town
I MUST DIG!x2 : During the NP you can choose one dead townie champion to dig his grave and receive a blessing/ability which you can use the same NP. Blessing/ability will be usable for that very NP only then it will disappear.

Winner of League of Legends Mafia game goes to :
@Tigger role :
Teemo :
Serial Killer

Gorilla Warfare (passive) : if teemo does not action during NP he becomes invisible. Making him appear innocent to investigations and untargetable . (does not save you from super kills)
Shroom : teemo can place one shroom on a player or yourself, any players who visit that “player” will get poisoned and die the following DP during the end. The shroom will last 2 NP’s .
Win condition : Simple… be the last man standing.

All Players roles :

Players :
1- @Michelle role:
Zilean

Town
Rewind x2: every NP you target a player. If that player was killed during the NP, time will rewind and save his/herlife. (does not save super kills)
Chronoshift x1 : You pick a player (can pick yourself), that player will not die from lynch. You must notify the host in the NP before the following DP in order to activate this skill.
2- @Finalbeta role:
Rammus

Town
Spiked Shell (Passive) X1 : If you were attacked. You will survive the attack and whoever attacked you will be crippled losing one of their abilities.
Frenzying Taunt : Choose a player during the NP. if that player is performing an actions it will be directed toward you by force and if you have passive while performing this. Then your passive will prioritize the target under your taunt.
3- @Dr.Strange role:
Sion

Mafia
Unstoppable Onslaught x1 : anytime during the DP you can pick a player to super kill. However, doing so will reveal yourself to everyone.
Glory in Death : if you died during the NP or got lynched you will grant your faction a double kill during that NP. However in order to perform the second kill one of the mafia team need to abstain using their ability that turn
Sionata!X1 : During the NP The great mighty Sion himself will lead the attack making it a guarantee kill. (a super kill)
4- @Poison chan role:
Heimerdinger

Town Yordle
Repair kit : your vote counts as two. Will be seen during the final countpost only.
UPGRADE!!! x1 : whoever you vote during the DP will be lynched regardless of the votecount. You must PM the host before the end of DP. Have to use it in the first 3 DP’s otherwise you lose this ability.
5- @River Taiga role:
Lux

Town
Light binding : you can Roleblock one person every NP, you will also know who visited that target during the NP.
Final Spark x1 : if “Garen” dies then you gain one shot healing ability!! You can protect anyone from death during the NP!!
6- @Bimbonium role:
Swain

Mafia

Normal form:
God Father : you always investigate innocent.

You can only use one ability below per NP, cannot use both at the same time.
Decrepify : Send your bird to one of the players to see who targeted them during the NP.
Nevermove : pick one target to roleblock.

Ravenous Flock (Form)

By discarding Decrepify, Nevermove and GodFather abilties. You transform into a permanent Ravenous Flock Form (a demon raven) for 2 NP’s.

Abilities :
Torment (passive) : You consume the lives of everyone who visits you during the NP killing them. However, the chances of it succeeding is 50%. If 3 or more players visit you during the NP the chances of killing them increases to 75%

Drawback : After 2 NightPhases you will run out of mana to sustain your form and become a voteless vanilla mafia. Your votes will be shown in the tally but won’t be counted.
7- @Alice in Noodleland role:
Malzahar

Mafia

Nether Grasp x3 : Target one player to reduce his vote by one the following DP.
Null zone x1 : target one player to remove his abilities completely.
8- @Tigger role:
Teemo :
Serial Killer

Gorilla Warfare (passive) : if teemo does not action during NP he becomes invisible. Making him appear innocent to investigations and untargetable . (does not save you from super kills)
Shroom : teemo can place one shroom on a player or yourself, any players who visit that “player” will get poisoned and die the following DP during the end. The shroom will last 2 NP’s .
Win condition : Simple… be the last man standing.
9- @6thHokage role:
Yorick

Town
I MUST DIG!x2 : During the NP you can choose one dead townie champion to dig his grave and receive a blessing/ability which you can use the same NP. Blessing/ability will be usable for that very NP only then it will disappear.
10- @Gorumwolf role:
Zigg

Town Yordle
EXPLODE!! : If you got lynched, then the last person who voted for you die along with you.
MEGA INFERNO BOMB!!!x1 : if you got killed during the NP the person who killed you dies along with you. You have to notify me during np if you want to use this ability or not. (You have one shot at this. If you choose to use it and you did not get attacked/killed you still will lose this ability)
11- @Ansatsuken role:
Garen

Town
Courage(passive) x1 : You can survive one hit during the NP (bulletproof)
DEMACIAN JUSTICE!!! X1 : if “Lux” dies you can kill a player of your choice the following NP.
12- @Klaus role:
Tahm Kench

Mafia
Thick Skin(Passive) X1 : You can survive one hit during NP. (bulletproof)
Devour : Pick a mafia member during NP. Devour him during the NP protecting him from all actions during NP. The devoured member won’t be able to use any of his abilities if he got devoured.
13- @Konno role:
Nunu

Town
Friendship : Nunu can communicate with william via personal private chat.
Snowball x1: throw a snowball at a champion. Has 50% chance to blind them making them miss their ability action.
14- @Xen role:
Soraka :

Town
Wish x2 : Calls upon the divine power blessing a player granting him 1 extra stack on his ability.
15- @Ashhwin role:
Aurelion sol

Town
Center of the Universe (passivex1) : you cannot be lynched. If you reached lylo your passive wont work anymore.
Starsurge x1 : You can super stun(roleblock) everyone in the game during the NP. (Only super kills will go through)
16- @Raunix role:
Shaco

Survivor
Trickster x2: Visit a player. Any actions toward you this NP will be reflected on the player you visit instead.
17- @Chihaya role:
Bard

Town Yordle
Magical Journey : Every NP you can go through a magical journey and know player allegiance.
18- @Aomine Daiki role:
William

Friendship : William can communicate with Nunu via personal private chat.
Protectx1 : during the np you can carry nunu and hide. If you or nunu were targeted for a kill during that NP there is 50% You might survive. (does not work against super kills)
19- @-PK- role:
Tristana

Town Yordle
Rapid Fire x1 : during NP you can pick one person to kill.
Rocket Jump : if you killed a maf/indie in the previous NP with Rapid Fire, then you reset back one rapid fire bullet.
20- @Tigerrr in the woods role:
Taric

Town
Bastion : during the NP you can target a player to protect from night kill. However, there is 50% chance you might die in the process.//
Cosmic Radiance x1 : during the NP you can protect all the players from night kills. (This does not include super kills)

Actions during the game and the Mafia chat :

Thoughts of the game:
First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who participated and joined my game. I tried hosting this game twice before and did not work out but finally the 3rd one is the charm aye? After being away from NB (now AB) for such a long time I gotta say it's good to be back. It sure brings nostalgia for me.

Congratulation to @Tigger for winning the game. You did really good in the game. Managed to lead and help lynch mafia, the other indie (shaco), and be the last man standing and has a consistent activity throughout the game. My vote for the MVP player of this game goes to you buddy. Good game well played. You will be the first to receive the mafia player award if you have the highest votes for the MVP. Which I think you will to be honest. The mods did not decide to give the mafia award for some reason yet. But hopefully they will come around and the player who get voted as the MVP gets the mafia medal award.

Now let's talk about mafia.... My beautiful creation was utterly destroyed. It truly broke my heart seeing mafia get destroyed really quickly into the game. For those who do not know the mafia team champions are my mains (for the exception of malzahar and tahm kench). Couple of members did not even have the chance to barely use any of their abilities. Underwhelming performance from the mafia team. But it's learn and get better process. Pretty sure each one of you realizes the mistakes they made and hopefully improve upon it on the future games. I placed most of the NP kills abilities etc to the mafia team. So them going out early decreased significantly the NP kills.

Now let's talk about my beautiful townies. I want to get this out of the way first. Unfortunately I had to mod kill multiple players throughout the game. This truly is disappointing and disrespectful. It shows that you are amateur and irresponsible. Especially if there was no reason behind it and you did not notify me about. You signed up for my game and by signing up you agreed to meet the minimum requirement and be active in the game. Being inactive and not posting anything not only ruins the game for me but it also ruins the game for the other players. The first two player who got mod killed will be banned from future games both turbo and normal games. For about 3 months. The other two players who got mod killed Xen and Konno, idk what happened to them exactly they just vanished out of thin air and stopped posting but they did contribute majority of the game. Regardless both of them will be receiving strikes . If they do it again then they will receive the ban penalty. Hope no one does this in future game and be responsible. We are adults here you are not the only one busy in the world. All of us are busy, we just manage our time better. Due to inactivity and not caring some players did not use their roles to it's full abilities. Which did affect the townies little bit tbh.

Okay now that is out of the way. Let's talk about townies performance.Overall, the townie performance was outstanding. They managed to eliminate mafia quickly and were generally in the right track until mafia been eliminated and then let's just say things went downhill for them from that point. Honorable mentions are @Poison chan and @Ansatsuken. Both players did really good. When Ansatsuken analyzed my write ups about sion flexing those beams. I was like "whelp.... that's not bad at all!" was surprised even made me chuchkle little bit if I am being honest. I was impressed. However, writeups are there to give a sense of direction and tell a story and some hints on what might of happened during the NP in a nice way. I would never hint anyones role or alignment during the write up. As for poison chan I see potential in this young player.

Funny stuff that happened. Xen who is soraka first pick was tigerrr in the woods who used his role to it's full potential I might say. Never, expected taric to be one of the highlights of the game. This allowed tigerrr to use his cosmic radiance power 3 times. Since Xen used all his role abilities on tigerrr. Tigerrr performance was good as well if i might add. The rest did good too but these people stood out on their own.

Raunix was close to win as well. He managed to keep a low profile. If during NP9 tigger has chosen to shroom himself. Raunix would of visited him got poisoned and inflected that poison on tigger (teemo) instead killing him.

Overall, I must say I am satisfied with the game. If you have any criticism then by all means go ahead and I will try and answer all the questions that comes my way. Everyone can post in this thread now ^^

Thank you again everyone for playing my game and next time we meet it will probably be in the battle field ^^

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just a note to all the players, please do not think that Serials are Independents, they are Anti-Town, i.e; Wolf (The same applies to Cullts). Independents have nothing to do with the victory or loss of Town in order to win. The Serial needs to defeat the Townies and Wolves in order to win which makes it Anti-town. The Serial Killer in this game was not an Independent, he was a wolf. The Survivor, on the other hand, was an Independent. This game had Town, Mafia, Serial and Independent which totals to four factions, one Pro-Town, two Anti-Town and one Neutral.

The term Independent is wrongly used because it comes from the term "Third Party" which is an outdated term. It's best to use the most updated faction descriptions to avoid confusion in the game. I don't know why other mafia sites still use the outdated "Third Party" term or the incorrectly applied "Independent" term.

You can get more information from the "What is Alignment?" and "The Factions in a Mafia Game " sections here: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-mafia-game-overview-and-rules.764463/, these are the most recently updated mafia faction mechanics.

Reactions: Michelle

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One last thing I request from everyone here is to vote to who is the MVP of this game. Thanks ^^

Players :

1- @Michelle
2- @Finalbeta
3- @Dr.Strange
4- @Poison chan
5- @River Taiga
6- @Bimbonium
7- @Alice in Noodleland
8- @Tigger
9- @Sixth Hokage 06
10- @Gorumwolf
11- @Ansatsuken
12- @Klaus
13- @Konno
14- @Xen,
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
18- @Aomine Daiki
19- @-PK-
20- @Tigerrr in the woods

I will go first.

MVP Vote : Tigger
Reason : Explained in my previous post.
I can’t decide between Michelle and Ansatsakun on gameplay two true thinkers both nearly had me soo many times.
But I managed to kill Michelle so my vote based simply on that is Ansatsakun.
Post automatically merged:

Just a note to all the players, please do not think that Serials are Independents, they are Anti-Town, i.e; Wolf (The same applies to Cullts). Independents have nothing to do with the victory or loss of Town in order to win. The Serial needs to defeat the Townies and Wolves in order to win which makes it Anti-town. The Serial Killer in this game was not an Independent, he was a wolf. The Survivor, on the other hand, was an Independent. This game had Town, Mafia, Serial and Independent which totals to four factions, one Pro-Town, two Anti-Town and one Neutral.

The term Independent is wrongly used because it comes from the term "Third Party" which is an outdated term. It's best to use the most updated faction descriptions to avoid confusion in the game. I don't know why other mafia sites still use the outdated "Third Party" term or the incorrectly applied "Independent" term.

You can get more information from the "What is Alignment?" and "The Factions in a Mafia Game " sections here: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-mafia-game-overview-and-rules.764463/, these are the most recently updated mafia faction mechanics.
Yeah I get that
I was trying to blurr the lines.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was easily the best flavoured and creatitivly written games I’ve ever played and I’ve played many games on multiple forums.
Thank you SoulKiller for a month of gameplay I can only imagine how many hours this took to write and design.

I really liked the no role claiming aspect as well.
Thanks, this really means a lot. Glad that you enjoyed it and hope everyone else did too ^^

Reactions: Tigger

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MVP vote: Tigger
Reason: Most outstanding player

I can’t decide between Michelle and Ansatsakun on gameplay two true thinkers both nearly had me soo many times.

Yeah I get that
Finally I payed the price because I'm not following my instinct/feelings haha...

I had you as an indie since day two but things happened.

Lesson learned.

Last edited:

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I get that
Sorry I’m so bad at the vote thing
Vote : Ansatsakun
Reason : most valuable player

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I get that
Hehe, Good job on creating that confusion.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: Ansatsuken
Reason: He's the Best player.
* Still hate you. Lol. :lawliet:

Thank you everyone this Mafia game is epic. Thank you @SoulKiller for all the patience. Lmao.

I knew it after I died that one or both of the Tiggers were dangerous players.

Congratulations Tigerrr :anna:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So if townie dont kill Raunix(survivor) but they kill Tigger(Teemo) and after all Mafia members being eliminated does that mean Townie win the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.