[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like yay :)
Post automatically merged:

Vote: Tigger
Reason: Try his best to confuse me

@SoulKiller
Oh

So you are the 3p then
When I flip you guys need to kill him

Oh

So you are the 3p then
Cos answering questions is not co fusing people it’s just answering everything.

I’ve repeatwdly shown where the cop cleared me

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
6th Hokage has retracted his vote. To be honest Raunix is my second suspect and if I die in this DP and Raunix flip town the remaining Townies need to kill Tigger in the next DP

Lol just three of us playing this game

Oh

So you are the 3p then

Cos answering questions is not co fusing people it’s just answering everything.

I’ve repeatwdly shown where the cop cleared me
And the cop mixed up your name with Tigerr in the woods name.

When Tigerr in the woods die and then. Chihaya confirmed that the deceased Tigerr is the one inside his innocent list since earlier day and not Tigger(you)

@6th hokage

Do you mind we vote for Tigger?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6thHokage

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I’m a team player so I’ll keep fighting for the village

If chihaya has accidentally said I was the innocent tigger but I was a serial killer
I would have killed her

Also

I would have not campaigned for days to keep her alive

I would have voted her out at the opportunities
I would not have @ her

Because it would have been a worry to me that she would realise her mistake
Like can ye not see that ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But I felt the situation very off. It not making any sense that all the players that currently active here are townies and no indie active.

But I felt the situation very off. It not making any sense that all the players that currently active here are townies and no indie active.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**** really sorry passed out really late yesterday night and just woke up. Even my alarm could not save me this time :p

Votes are locked.Final tally and results will be out soon.

It really sadden me that Konno went inactive all of a sudden idk what people expect? They know they will get mod killed if they don’t be active especially toward the end.

Final Vote Tally:

Raunix x2: Tigger, Ansatsuken

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias
(the good part kicks in around 2 minutes and 30 seconds I highly recommend to give it a listen. This is the theme of this final DP.)​

~Garen got little bit impatient and rushed by himself deep within the woods were the voice came from. Yorick tried to stop him but couple of clown boxes that shoots deadly poison popped up infront of yorick all of a sudden. Nunu and williams with their amazing snowball skills managed to destroy all these boxes. However, while doing so a joker appeared from behind and with his knife he sliced william back leg arteries taking away from him the ability to walk. William fell into the ground, and before Nunu could do anything a knife pierced his skull from the back killing him immediately. William screamed in pain and anger. But he was immobilized and could not do anything. Shaco moved closer to william and looked down on him with a big smile on his face and said.

"Now you see me, now you don't!"

With his knife shaco began manically stabbing william hundreds of times all around his body. He simply has give in to the lust of murder while william was screaming in complete agony. He was a hard beast to kill. When all of a sudden shaco head went flying away as garen slice his head clean with his mighty sword. Shaco lifeless body falls into the ground. Garen and Yorick check nunu and william real quick but both of them have already left this world.

Both of them got reminded pretty quickly of the bigger danger that lurks around as they are both struck with poison darts. Yorick and Garen switch their attention back to the main enemy.

"There's a mushroom out there with your name on it."

A voice echo'ed. Garen and Yorick rush toward where the voice is coming from.

The voice shouted again as he appears behind of Garen and Yorick but still far away a good distance. That stopped both Garen and Yorick as they turn around and finally see evil face to face. They could not tell what was the expression on his face as he wore a mask. and was covered completely in blood.

"You want Teemo? Come and get him!"

Garen has lost his temper at this point and with all his stamina he sprint as fast as he can toward teemo following him closely was yorick. This was their last stand. They either eliminate evil or die trying. ~

Causalities of DP9 :
@Raunix role :
Shaco

You must be registered for see images

Survivor
Trickster x2: Visit a player. Any actions toward you this NP will be reflected on the player you visit instead.

@Konno role : (mod killed for being inactive and not meeting the requirement.)
Nunu & Williams

Town

Snowball x1: throw a snowball at a champion. Has 50% chance to blind them making them miss their ability action.
Protectx1 : during the np you can carry nunu and hide. If you or nunu were targeted for a kill during that NP there is 50% You might survive.

There will be no NP this time and we will be going immediately to final DP of this game. DP 10!

Final 3 Players!!!:

8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken

DP 10 has officially started. Let the final war begin!

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~Garen got little bit impatient and rushed by himself deep within the woods were the voice came from. Yorick tried to stop him but couple of clown boxes that shoots deadly poison popped up infront of yorick all of a sudden. Nunu and williams with their amazing snowball skills managed to destroy all these boxes. However, while doing so a joker appeared from behind and with his knife he sliced william back leg arteries taking away from him the ability to walk. William fell into the ground, and before Nunu could do anything a knife pierced his skull from the back killing him immediately. William screamed in pain and anger. But he was immobilized and could not do anything. Shaco moved closer to william and looked down on him with a big smile on his face and said.

"Now you see me, now you don't!"

With his knife shaco began manically stabbing william hundreds of times all around his body. He simply has give in to the lust of murder while william was screaming in complete agony. He was a hard beast to kill. When all of a sudden shaco head went flying away as garen slice his head clean with his mighty sword. Shaco lifeless body falls into the ground. Garen and Yorick check nunu and william real quick but both of them have already left this world.

Both of them got reminded pretty quickly of the bigger danger that lurks around as they are both struck with poison darts. Yorick and Garen switch their attention back to the main enemy.

"There's a mushroom out there with your name on it."

A voice echo'ed. Garen and Yorick rush toward where the voice is coming from.

The voice shouted again as he appears behind of Garen and Yorick but still far away a good distance. That stopped both Garen and Yorick as they turn around and finally see evil face to face. They could not tell what was the expression on his face as he wore a mask. and was covered completely in blood.

"You want Teemo? Come and get him!"

Garen has lost his temper at this point and with all his stamina he sprint as fast as he can toward teemo following him closely was yorick. This was their last stand. They either eliminate evil or die trying. ~

Causalities of DP9 :
@Raunix role :
Shaco

Survivor
Trickster x2: Visit a player. Any actions toward you this NP will be reflected on the player you visit instead.

@Konno role :
Nunu & Williams

Town

Snowball x1: throw a snowball at a champion. Has 50% chance to blind them making them miss their ability action.
Protectx1 : during the np you can carry nunu and hide. If you or nunu were targeted for a kill during that NP there is 50% You might survive.

There will be no NP this time and we will be going immediately to final DP of this game. DP 10!

Final 3 Players!!!:

8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken

DP 10 has officially started. Let the final war begin!
No brainier

Vote : 6th
Reason :chihaya has cleared all other living players

All arguments have been made I’ve explained what happened
Read back over those posts and you will see it’s 6th

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote: Tigger
Reason: My case from the last DP
Well it was always gonna be the case

If you read back properly about my explanation on chihaya’s mis statement you will see it makes sense.

I’m not going over it all again it’s the same three players and the same posts.

I’m glad it’s us three on the final day tho at least we gave it the attention it deserved.

Well it was always gonna be the case

If you read back properly about my explanation on chihaya’s mis statement you will see it makes sense.

I’m not going over it all again it’s the same three players and the same posts.

I’m glad it’s us three on the final day tho at least we gave it the attention it deserved.
@Ansatsuken the above is directed to you btw not 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.