[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aight after a nice hot shower let's start. This will be really fun to write.

Final Vote Tally:
Chihaya x2 :
Ansatsuken, Michelle
Michelle x3: 6thHokage, Konno, Tigger

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~The townie faction followed bard to where the explosion happened deep within the woods. When they finally reached the location they noticed that it reeks of blood. Each single individual of the townie faction felt it deep within their heart that death is around the corner. Garen and Yorick stepped forward. Yorick was examining the field to find clues and Garen stayed on guard for anything that might happen.

Bard however lost his shine once more and started shaking uncontrollably. His skin became red and all his veins popped up and he lifelessly falls on the ground. "Poison..." Yorick said as he moved toward bard body to examine it. Same poison that killed Taric. Everyone was silent because deep inside they knew bard death was coming soon the moment he came back from his exploration yesterday. There was no time for grieve.

Garen enraged shouted from the top of his lungs. "Whoever you are! COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN! You Coward!". Moments has passed but nothing happened yet. Silence was the ultimate ruler. Zilean was about to break the silence when out of nowhere a bloody knife was thrown with incredible speed and accuracy and pierced zilean right in the middle of his forehead piercing his skull completely and killing him instantaneously right then and there and a voice echo'ed within woods nearby of their location.

"Everyone's on a clock, but only mine keeps ticking."

Everyone was shocked. Yorick immediately went to zilean body to see if he can save him but it was too late... Yorick pulled out the knife out of zilean forehead to examine it. "He is nearby...." yorick said as he stood up and prepared himself for battle. Nunu and William interrupted everyone saying. "Hold on a second guys.... where is soraka?". Nobody noticed but one member of the townie team was missing. Everyone was confused she was right there with them all the time. "It's too late!" Garen said...." it's too late... we can't risk finding her at the moment. We will try and search for her after we kill this little bastard.". Everyone agreed and got into battle position prepare for possibly the final battle on the summoner rift.

Somwhere within the woods little bit far from the final battle that is about to happen Soraka was crucified on a tree. Both her arms, legs , and head were detached from the main body. Both her eyes, ears were plucked out along with all her teeth. Her face was butchered to the point it became unrecognizable. Her inside organs were exposed for everyone to see.It was truly a horrifying thing what happened to this young poor innocent lady. Infront of her was an individual sitting on a chair laughing at soraka beautiful display. He stood up walked up real close to the lifeless fucked up crucified soraka. A big smile on his face and said.

"Now for my next trick! I will make you disappear! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Causalities of DP8 :
@Michelle role :
Zilean

You must be registered for see images

Town
Rewind x2: every NP you target a player. If that player was killed during the NP, time will rewind and save his/herlife. (does not save super kills)
Chronoshift x1 : You pick a player (can pick yourself), that player will not die from lynch. You must notify the host in the NP before the following DP in order to activate this skill.
@Chihaya role :
Bard

Town
Magical Journey : Every NP you can go through a magical journey and know player allegiance.
@Xen role (mod killed for not meeting the requirement at all this DP and the previous DP.) :
Soraka :

Town
Wish x2 : Calls upon the divine power blessing a player granting him 1 extra stack on his ability.

Countdown for NP9 :

Final 5 Players!!!:

8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
16- @Raunix

Please submit your NP actions. If you do not wish to submit let me know as well. You cannot post on the thread during the NP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chihaya

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

~The night was silent and deadly. Couple of tricky stuff happened here and there without anyone noticed. But everyone was on guard ready for the final battle as the sun rises once more blessing the summoner rift with dim grim light. The final battle BEGINS!~

Causalities of NP9:
No one died.

Countdown for DP9 :

Final 5 Players!!!:

8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
16- @Raunix

DP9 has officially started you can post now.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok thanks finally.

So I see many things have happened in the previous DP.

Will give my complete write-up or review after I'm waking up and also after I get back from work. I can see townie victory in this DP.

Will going to sleep now(3 am already). Ciao

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can conclude I have been confused recently with the game.
I'm sorry Michelle I voted for you assuming you were not a townie, but I would have voted for Chihaya, in all honesty, and she ended up being a town too.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bimbonium started DP1 by voting for Shadowless and then Xen subbed in for him. Since Bimbonium ended up being a wolf, I'm pretty sure that move established Xen as a townie. Even though you ended up changing your vote, why would you vote for a player that we all agreed was a townie?You also broke a tie.
Vote: Tigger
Reason: Voted for a known townie and wanted to avoid a tie.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 players = Garen, Yorick, Nunu, Teemo and Shaco(?) <- not certain about the last one since I rarely play jg in league, not sure if the quote is his. Since Teemo has been killing townies and have quotes that makes him seem evil af and shaco is laughing like a damn maniac at a corpse I think it's safe to assume there are two indies... Either that or I'm too reliant on SK...

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5 players = Garen, Yorick, Nunu, Teemo and Shaco(?) <- not certain about the last one since I rarely play jg in league, not sure if the quote is his. Since Teemo has been killing townies and have quotes that makes him seem evil af and shaco is laughing like a damn maniac at a corpse I think it's safe to assume there are two indies... Either that or I'm too reliant on SK...
The one who laughed like a maniac is Soulkiller aka Mod/game host. Xen get modkill because he not met game's requirment, to be honest he went MIA. And I'm pretty sure that Soulkiller is not a player in this game.

I couldn't write much better write up or review because I'm working right now. Wait for about 6 hours, I will write what's in my mind. And please not hurry to vote yet. Think, think first. If townie screw up in this phase they can say goodbye to this game
Post automatically merged:

And as for @6thHokage. Dont change anything yet. Hold your position. Wait till I'm fully operational in this game and we will discuss

Last edited:

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bimbonium started DP1 by voting for Shadowless and then Xen subbed in for him. Since Bimbonium ended up being a wolf, I'm pretty sure that move established Xen as a townie. Even though you ended up changing your vote, why would you vote for a player that we all agreed was a townie?You also broke a tie.
Vote: Tigger
Reason: Voted for a known townie and wanted to avoid a tie.
I never agreed that Michelle was a townie I voted to avoid a tie but also I voted to save chihaya who I can say two things about
1 they were townie as I pointed out repeatedly during the game
2 they peeked me early on and cleared me early on THATS HOW I KNEW THEY WERE TOWNIE BECAUSE THEY WERE BLOODY SURE I WAS GOOD.

So I voted to save a person I strongly believed to be a role cop WHICH THEY WERE
I decided that xen would be role killed and I didn’t want a draw because this game has even going three weeks and people are loosing interest at this stage.

Aight after a nice hot shower let's start. This will be really fun to write.

Final Vote Tally:
Chihaya x2 :
Ansatsuken, Michelle
Michelle x3: 6thHokage, Konno, Tigger
@6thHokage you voted for the same person I did yet you say that you thought they were town ?

Please explain

Umm.. this is the most complex game of Mafia I have played with all the abilities, hints, storyline, etc. Yes I genuillay spent a good 30 minutes reading and rereading posts. And now I just went even back furthur in the thread to figure any mistakes out. Sorry. I am good now. You had said:

Confusing because Tiggerr in the Woods was Taric and Sol was Ashhwin, but you used them all in a fluid paragraph relating them. So it confused me... Sorry. Either Sol's passive had expired or something bypassed his role, that is my thinking. I mean, I don't even think there is a role that can take a lynch, and refract it back up to the original voted person, then kill them. It just seems mind boggling to me haha.. I am not invincible at all. I was just voted under him so It makes me look bad I guess. I knew Tiggerr in the woods was innocent and was on his side, so It's kinda awkward he voted me.

There are other trickery roles I'm sure that are could be causing things like this.

I want to vote in a moment because @Michelle mentioned there needs to be more proactive voting and stuff.
This is how I would want to vote.
Take the players who claim they want to help Town, but don't really proactively talk and try to figure things out. They just appear to write a small opinion on things and their posts don't flavor to figuring things out, but rather excusing their actions. I've seen Konno do this, and when i go sift through past pages, I don't see Xen talking much.

I haven't heard much from @Xen
and Tigger mentions to vote him to save myself? So @Tigger do you believe I am innocent and you would prefer me to stay alive?

But in reality, I do agree with a that thinking you stated, and I don't want to vote Konno when she mentioned earlier in DP2 she "was pretty much confirmed town during first two dayphases", though she does catch my suspicious.

This will be my vote for now

Vote: Xen
Reason: Inactivity, small posts that I've seen which makes it suspicious.

oh I spent like 20 mins typing my thing and missed voting phase, sorry haha

My bad, sorry everyone.
@6thHokage this is where the alignment cop who has clearly peeked me followed my vote.

After reading every post in this game, my suspect is Michelle.
She was inconsistent when it came to the number of wolves left.

Michelle agreed with Poison about there being four wolves excluding Bimbonuim, who was Swain. So far only four died, so there's should be one wolf left. It also stood out that Strange had you as Town. Tigerr in the Woods and Final Beta were suspecting you as well and they were both town.

Vote: Michelle
Reason: Explained in post
So here you argue that we should vote Michelle

Yet you think I’m scum because I did?

Seriously you have to explain this cos it really confusing

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never agreed that Michelle was a townie I voted to avoid a tie but also I voted to save chihaya who I can say two things about
1 they were townie as I pointed out repeatedly during the game
2 they peeked me early on and cleared me early on THATS HOW I KNEW THEY WERE TOWNIE BECAUSE THEY WERE BLOODY SURE I WAS GOOD.

So I voted to save a person I strongly believed to be a role cop WHICH THEY WERE
I decided that xen would be role killed and I didn’t want a draw because this game has even going three weeks and people are loosing interest at this stage.

@6thHokage you voted for the same person I did yet you say that you thought they were town ?

Please explain

@6thHokage this is where the alignment cop who has clearly peeked me followed my vote.

So here you argue that we should vote Michelle

Yet you think I’m scum because I did?

Seriously you have to explain this cos it really confusing
I said the town came to the conclusion that Xen was a townie.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok players I'm back now.

There are many things that I want to talk about here and the first one is about Chihaya. Her alignment not really surprised me. I know about it since I cancelled my vote on her in the 4th DP and went with Finalbeta instead. I voted her for a second time because she becoming a burden to townie faction. She never helping much. Becoming more annoying in the way she played this game, at least for me. This what I called as "toxic". And after knowing her role I can only cringe. Such a waste of valuable and important role for townie faction. Yes I know, she died not because of getting lynched but Indie killed her. But when she still alive she should be the one that contribute the most for the good and benefit of townie faction. But it not happened. Make matter worse she confused alot.

So that's what she meant by,

Ummmmm.. there is sooo much pages IDK if I have the effort to read em all ;-;
I think I'll just perform my night ability ery night and judge people on what they say thus now
-am lazy-
Investigating people. And I'm not sure she used her ability in the right way. But enough of that and now I will go straight to my objective.

Ok I admit with all the flaws Chihaya has shown to me I still can see some silver linings.

I tried to read all the posts or actions of Chihaya when she still alive and I found a numbers of interesting podt from her, examples:

These,

3rd DP
No. But I do have spidey senses and if I die, just know that I think Tiger is innocent
3rd DP
It is fine if I die cause I'm not all to active anyway!
But if and when I do!!!! Tiggerrr I believe in you 100% and I totally believe your innocent <3
Maybe the others will too!
3rd DP
The tigger that I believe is innocent is, the one with two G's
TIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yeah I'm not really busy, but I subbed in and was very much so behind and was lost so I became a lil carefree now. U_U
4th DP
And when I die and it is shown that I am a townie, will you still view Konno has town?

Not all mafia 'jumps on the wagon'.
A lot of times, they first vote people, make people suspicious of that person, and thus getting them lynched. Get townies killed during Day phase and night when they murder, is what they try to do
And the mother of all her post,

7th DP
Can I try to give people a fresh perspective, please? Try to look at the people who VOTED Ashhwin, rather than me, who has nothing to do with Ashhwin's death. Sol, the unlynchable role, was lynched, making me think someone who voted him has an evil power to break through that ability. I genuinely think, someone, if not more than one person, who voted Ashhmin is mafia. Konno, 6th Hokage or Tigger. Not to mention, mafia is likely to vote together in groups.

I side behind @Michelle and @Ansatsuken, truly believing they are innocent, yet I get voted/distrusted by them. I wish this to be different. :(

Anyway, are people still making sense of the hints? I'm going to try to evaluate them a little bit. Who do you think we can relate these to??? I think Ansatsuken or Michelle is Garen (both town nonethesless) leading town to victory and trying to scout out the bad guys. Michelle participates a lot and seemingly is leading strongly I think. So I will advise @6thHokage to change their vote maybe? She's innocent in my eyes and I think the quote proves that. ^-^

"Everyone gathered around Bard. He looked horrible like he just saw death or something. The chimes that are always around bard giving light and hope to everyone were dying off one by one until none a single chime was around bard anymore. Bard felt weak. The townie faction tried to get him to speak on what happened but bard could not speak anymore. For some reason it seems he lost the ability to speak."

Garen moved forward. He was done playing games anymore and the townie faction seemed to be in agreement with him. They decided that if evil is not gonna come forward to face us. Then they will venture deep within the woods of the rift to kill whatever is lurking down there instead, and with that the entire team started their journey to eliminate evil. For being together will for sure triumph whatever is waiting for us. Bard glowed once again and started leading the townie faction deep within the woods to where the explosion happened.~
Let me break it for all of you, in the 3rd DP Chihaya has given her reading on Tigger stated that she believe 100% that Tigger is innocent to her. But when you read her 7th DP post she suggested to remaining players to look into the players who have voted for Ashwinn that lynched him. The players she meant are 6th Hokage, Konno and Tigger. One of three players could be indie/guilty party as Mafia is no longer exist. Dr Strange was the last mafia in this game. So You can see Tigger is among the voters that Chihaya suspect and ordering players to look into them. So how Tigger that one time Chihaya believe is innocent ended up being one of Mafia/indie suspect along side 6th Hokage and Konno???? If Chihaya really look into Tigger using her ability in the NP Tigger should be out of question. So Chihaya marked Tigger as cleared town is no longer useful/valid after that post from Chihaya.

As for Konno Chihaya doesn't say that much about him but as an investigator she could know something or two.

Reactions: 6thHokage

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think xen's a scum tbh, not sure about indie, but not scum, coz he was voted by Bimbo in the first Dp.
Who here that started voting Xen please retract your vote. Xen is Shadowlesscloud's replacement. In the first DP Bimbo(Mafia-godfather) voted him
After these posts, the people that voted for Xen changed their votes. We pretty much declared him as town at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.