[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asshwin's tactics and behavior didn't scream town, that's why I voted for him. I am sick of mislynching people, we should work together and look at posts from D1 until now to figure out the next lynch so another mistake doesn't happen
That’s what I’m currently doing. I would appreciate if we all did it though, when I suggested that we all named our top two baddies it’s died a death so I’m not really sure how to encourage a bit of work on here.

Reactions: Konno

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s what I’m currently doing. I would appreciate if we all did it though, when I suggested that we all named our top two baddies it’s died a death so I’m not really sure how to encourage a bit of work on here.
I will try it too if rl lets me.. I first picked up our host's posts to see the story and the final lynch votes, i think i didn't miss any of it. The other posts are also useful and maybe/ certainly we can find clues in the thread.
I would like to read more of the characters of the game too but it's a very hard task for me atm...

@Chihaya is not like you made an action, is maybe a passive role you have, like Ashhwin who had "you cannot be lynched" in his role. And misreading a player feels very bad to say it nicely - I only trust myself and the graveyard townies. I will look at their thoughts and votes too.

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
teemo is the most hated champion in league of legends with a blind dart, movement speed boost, poison dart and a poison shroom. And the quotes in the dps so far: 'Death has a name' and 'Good men die, I choose to live.' makes teemo seem pretty bad to me.
Post automatically merged:

I'm almost certain teemo is the reason why 'bard lost his voice' = player bard cant speak in dp?

Alrhough the in game bard doesnt even speak LOL

Reactions: Michelle

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will try it too if rl lets me.. I first picked up our host's posts to see the story and the final lynch votes, i think i didn't miss any of it. The other posts are also useful and maybe/ certainly we can find clues in the thread.
I would like to read more of the characters of the game too but it's a very hard task for me atm...

@Chihaya is not like you made an action, is maybe a passive role you have, like Ashhwin who had "you cannot be lynched" in his role. And misreading a player feels very bad to say it nicely - I only trust myself and the graveyard townies. I will look at their thoughts and votes too.
Nop, that isn't me. And you either trust my world or not.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
until now
from the beggining
~19 champions were summoned in the summoner rift. 14 of them in one side ready to fight and defend against a dangerous team that consist of 4 champions which goal is to rule over all of of runeterra under the command of the Grand Noxian General Swain himself. However, little did both teams know that they landed in a dangerous area where a greater evil lurks by.~

~Shortly after the summoning a war has erupted between the two factions. The first day of this war was as expected full of chaos and madness. Tahm Kench managed to devour Ziggs and crush him from the inside. But Ziggs the mad man had one ace up his sleeve left. He we went KABOOOM! inside the belly of the demon taking Tahm Kench with him to hell. The explosion shook the entire battle field as the suns finally sets and darkness covers the summoner rift . Both factions retreated to their own respective bases to prepare for tomorrows battle as they both suffered casualties. However, as darkness comes around evil comes along with it.~
Final Vote Tally :
Shadowlesscloud x2 : Bimbonium, gorumwolf
Gorumwolf x4 : Tigger, Poison chan, Klaus Tigger x2 : Mr.Lonely, PK
shelke x1 : Alice in Noodlelands
Causalities of DP1 : Gorumwolf role : Spoiler Zigg Town Yordle EXPLODE!! : If you got lynched, then the last person who voted for you die along with you. MEGA INFERNO BOMB!!!x1 : if you got killed during the NP the person who killed you dies along with you. You have to notify me during np if you want to use this ability or not. (You have one shot at this. If you choose to use it and you did not get attacked/killed you still will lose this ability) Klaus role : Spoiler Tahm Kench Mafia Thick Skin(Passive) X1 : You can survive one hit during NP. (bulletproof) Devour : Pick a mafia member during NP. Devour him protecting him from all actions during NP. The devoured member won’t be able to use any of his abilities if he got devoured.
Day 2
~Taric was outraged during the NP. The harm of the war of DP1 brought to the beautiful summoner rift was just unforgivable, so he finally snapped. "Gems.....Gems are truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, truly, OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!", Taric calls upon the Cosmic Radiance to descends upon the entire summoner rift rendering everyone who resides inside of the rift invulnerable. ~
~The sun rises once again shedding light on the bloodshed all around the summoner rift.The second day started with a bang with both factions being even more offensive and aggressive than the previous DP. The battle was fierce Malzahar went deep into the enemy ranks in hope to eliminate them all in a single swoop. However, unfortunately things did not go well for malzahar when he ran out of mana he found himself surrounded by the enemy team, and before he could make another move a bullet pierced right through his skull. The moment Malzahar lifeless body landed in the ground. The fight of DP2 came to an end as the grand general swain gave the sign to retreat for now.~
Final Vote Tally :
Poison chan x1 : Konno
Alice in Noodleland x4 : PK, Ansatsuken, Tigerr in the woods, Tigger
Finalbeta x2 : Xen, 6th Hokage, Michelle
PK x1 : Chihaya
Chihaya x1 : Dr.Srange

Causalities of DP2 : Alice in Noodleland Role : Spoiler Malzahar Mafia Nether Grasp x3 : Target one player to reduce his vote by one the following DP. Null zone x1 : target one player to remove his abilities completely.
River Taiga (mod killed) he was Lux
Aomine Daiki (mod killed) he was a townie. Not gonna include his name for now.

Day 3
~The night was full of wonders and magical journeys... Taric was laying down exhausted from the battle. However, out of nowhere a shining light from the heavens blessed Taric restoring him to his former glory, filled with power Taric did not hesitate to use this for his advantage once again and used Cosmic radiation making everyone inside of the summoner rift invulnerable from harm period. At the same time Yorick was doing the one thing he knows to do in life, and that is to dig graves and harvest souls. He digged Lux grave and harvested her soul and used it to bound a specific individual in place during the night. The Grand General Swain had enough and decided to unleash the beast hidden within their ranks. Their strongest soldier and his name is "Sion". The mighty Sion roared shaking the entire battle field and charged with incredible speed through the entire Townie faction. They tried to put a stop for him but it was all useless. Sion grabbed Tristana from the skull. Taric magic was strong but for Sion? it was nothing but play child and proceeded to crush Tristana skull with his sheer force. Sion then threw Tristana lifeless body and raised his Axe up in the skies and shouted! "One down! everyone else is NEXT!" and proceeded to charge at the entire townie faction single handedly as the Sun rise up once again.~ . . . . "One day.... There'll be a reckoning."
Causalities of NP2: -PK- role : Tristana Town Yordle Rapid Fire x1 : during NP you can pick one person to kill. Rocket Jump : if you killed a maf/indie in the previous NP with Rapid Fire, then you reset back one rapid fire bullet.
~Another beautiful day, another slaughter. The battle was crazy between the two factions. Sion was holding off the entire opposite faction by himself. However, the Grand General Swain was outsmarted in this unfortunate day by the genius Heimerdinger . All of a sudden Sion and Swain were surrounded by hundreds of turrents blasting the both with beams to oblivion. While the strongest solider Sion managed to simply flex on those beams. His last team mate the grand general Swain was not as fortunate and was killed right then and there. Due to the excessive amount of beams being blasted on the two individual it created a huge smoke in the battle field. By the time the smoke went away everyone saw the Grand General Swain lifeless body laying on the ground. However, there was no sign of Sion anywhere in the battle field. The day was coming to an end and the defenders of runeterra scored a glorious victory this day. They managed to take down the head of the faction. With this lead they have now they decided to rest for the night and to save some energy to battle the strongest soldier in the planet Sion. For they will need it.~
Final Vote Tally :
Dr.Strange x1 : Finalbeta
Bimbonium x10000000000000000000000000000000000000 : Ansatsuken, Poison chan, Michelle, Tigger, 6th Hokage
Chihaya x5 : Konno, Xen, Tigerrr in the woods, Dr.Strange, Bimbonium
Ansatsuken x1 : Ashhwin
Causalities of DP3 : Bimbonium role : Spoiler Swain Mafia Normal form: God Father : you always investigate innocent. You can only use one ability below per NP, cannot use both at the same time. Decrepify : Send your bird to one of the players to see who targeted them during the NP. Nevermove : pick one target to roleblock. Ravenous Flock (Form) By discarding Decrepify, Nevermove and GodFather abilties. You transform into a permanent Ravenous Flock Form (a demon raven) for 2 NP’s. Abilities : Torment (passive) : You consume the lives of everyone who visits you during the NP killing them. However, the chances of it succeeding is 50%. If 3 or more players visit you during the NP the chances of killing them increases to 75% Drawback : After 2 NightPhases you will run out of mana to sustain your form and become a voteless vanilla mafia. Your votes will be shown in the tally but won’t be counted.
Day 4
~Taric was laying down in the ground completely exhausted. But out of nowhere he received another blessing from the heavens restoring him to his full strength once again and used his powers again to make everything inside the battle field invulnerable. Garen tried to separate an individual head from his body but failed in the process. However, this night was awfully quite...~

~After witnessing the horrors Sion inflected on the poor Heimerdinger. The battle continued between the two. Sion is a force to be reckoned with. The battle was fierce as always and dark consumed runeterra one more time. However, the townies looked at their own casualties after that battle. They saw the unrecognizable Heimerdinger and next to him they saw Rammus on his last dying breath. They tried to save him but the poor guy took soo much damage from the war he had one last thing to say before he bid farewell to everyone..... "OK" is the last thing he said before his beautiful soul flew down to the depth of hell.~

Causalities of DP4 :
Poison chan
role :
Heimerdinger

You must be registered for see images

Town Yordle
Repair kit : your vote counts as two. Will be seen during the final countpost only.
UPGRADE!!! x1 : whoever you vote during the DP will be lynched regardless of the votecount. You must PM the host before the end of DP. Have to use it in the first 3 DP’s otherwise you lose this ability.

Final Vote Tally :
Chihaya : Raunix
Finalbeta x3 : Michelle, Tigerrr in the woods, Finalbeta (?) - copy pasted from SK's post, but the vote was from Ansatsuken
Finalbeta
role :
Rammus

Town
Spiked Shell (Passive) X1 : If you were attacked. You will survive the attack and whoever attacked you will be crippled losing one of their abilities.
Frenzying Taunt : Choose a player during the NP. if that player is performing an actions it will be directed toward you by force and if you have passive while performing this. Then your passive will prioritize the target under your taunt.

~"Night time? who said anyone can have night time? Not on my watch!" A glorious star was forged which shed light on the entire runeterra and temporarly stunned everyone inside."Let's resume our little war now!"~

NP4 has ended. No casualties.

DP5
Players:

Final Vote Tally:

Dr.Strange x6 : Tigger, Tigerrr in the woods, Michelle, Xen, Ashhwin, 6thHokage

~The mighty faction managed to surround the Greatest warrior of all time Sion. They threw everything they had on the mighty warrior but he took it all head on. He tanked all their weakling attacks. However, at the end of the day Sion the great mighty heart stopped beating. He stood tall still despite being lifeless and still getting bombarded to death by the townie faction. But despite all that he died honorably in the battle field still holding his axe, and with that the entire faction ruled by the grand general swain were no more but a memory. The townie faction celebrated heavily with one another.

Rain has come to visit the summoner rift. As the star that was forged disappeared and night overcome the rift one again. There was a strange feeling. Despite their victory everyone deep inside their heart knew that there is a greater dark lurking around. An evil that is beyond comprehension. An evil that slaughtered every single individual that entered this specific summoner rift in the past thousand years. No one has ever managed to escape it alive.~

Causalities of DP5:
Dr.Strange
role :
Sion

Mafia
Unstoppable Onslaught x1 : anytime during the DP you can pick a player to super kill. However, doing so will reveal yourself to everyone.
Glory in Death : if you died during the NP or got lynched you will grant your faction a double kill during that NP. However in order to perform the second kill one of the mafia team need to abstain using their ability that turn
Sionata!X1 : During the NP The great mighty Sion himself will lead the attack making it a guarantee kill. (a super kill)
NP had started and you can submit your actions. No more posts in this thread during the NP.

Players:

1- @Michelle
3- @Dr.Strange
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
20- @Tigerrr in the woods
The rainy night was long. Everyone was exhausted from the battle. Some decided to rest for the night while others keep an eye out for any danger. Taric as always offered to keep an eye out and protect his people if any danger would occur. He went wondering around during the rainy night making sure everyone is alright. He met face to face with evil himself for a fraction of a second as a small explosion happens deep in the woods where taric is currently located. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. When the smoke cleared out he looked everywhere but could not sense it's presence anywhere. He decided to stop for now and head back and start over again some other time. On his way back he found "Why so serious!" on the back of huge tree in the summoner rift. Taric didn't think much of it and head back to the rest of the townies. When he reached his team mates his body suddenly stopped functioning for a moment as Taric falls on the ground and start coughing blood. However, he managed to regain his strength and stood up and reassured everyone that he is fine.

The sun rises once again on the summoner rift. This time the light exposing the millions of dead rotten bodies scattered around the rift. An unsettling ease fills everyone heart as they are now facing something truly fucked up.~

Causalities of NP6:
No one died.

DP6 is officially over. Votes are locked.

Twilight Phase has begun

Final Vote Tally:

Ashhwin x3 : Ansatsuken, Michelle, 6th Hokage
Chihaya x1 : Tigerrr in the woods.

Results will be out soon.

Players:
1- @Michelle
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
20- @Tigerrr in the woods
~The 6th day was an unusual day. The townie faction seemed at lost. Scattered not knowing what their next step is after the defeat of the Grand General Swain team.

"Hahaha...You little insignificant creatures think you can kill me? How cute. I used to wander the magnificent stars. Now... I am stuck down here in this filth.... with you..."

As the sun shine is about departure the summoner rift once again. Taric collapsed on his knees, started screaming in terror and pain.

He started coughing blood and shaking uncontrollably as he collapses on the ground. Blood started coming out from his eyes, ears, fingers, and nose. It was truly a horrifying scene as Taric started making unrecognizable voice at this point. Everyone was in shock in what was happening infront of them. Taric somehow managed to carve something on the mud and died almost instantly as he finished carving a sentence on the ground.

The team rushed toward Taric lifeless disgusting corpse at this point. The smell that came from taric body was soo disgusting it would kill an average human being. That awful smell stopped most of the townie team from approaching taric corpse. However, Yorick seemed un affected by the smell. He approached taric corpse. Examined it without touching it. He then started digging a grave too deep and while doing so Yorick noticed that deep down under there were thousands of corpses already buried deep in the summoner rift. With his shovel he pushed taric lifeless corpse deep down into the grave and gave him a proper funeral.

Garen approached the sentence taric carved. The sentence said :

"Death has a name."

Garen said as he looked back at his team.

Causalities of DP6 :

Tigerrr in the woods
role :
Taric

Town
Bastion : during the NP you can target a player to protect from night kill. However, there is 50% chance you might die in the process.//
Cosmic Radiance x1 : during the NP you can protect all the players from night kills. (This does not include super kills)

Players:
1- @Michelle
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya

~The night was peaceful. Too peaceful for the townies who started second doubting everything as the sun rises once again.~

Causalities of NP7:
No one died.

DP 7

Players:
1- @Michelle
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya

Final Vote Tally:

Ashhwin x4 : 6thHokage, Tigger, Raunix, Konno

Chihaya x2 : Michelle, Ashhwin

~The townies gathered around Aurelion sol one more time. Being lead by Garen the protector of peace. He charged while the other followed him. It was an intense bloody battle between Aurelion sol and the townie faction. But with the help of everyone they managed to bring the mighty beast to heel. Aurelion sol was out of mana and exhausted. He cursed his team mates he cursed this fate that he is about to suffer. "I forge stars and galaxies, I am a force to be reckon with..... To be humiliated and die in such manner is disgraceful.... I WILL NEVER ALLOW IT!"

Aurelion Sol started forging a star strong enough to obliterate the entire summoner rift and whatever dimension its in to oblivion. However, due to his rage Aurelion sol did not realize that he overstepped the limits of his power and by creating such a powerful attack without the proper mana to back it up resulted into Aurelion sol mistakenly sacrificing his own life in the process. The star he forged disappeared and he started dissolving into shining beautiful particles until the mighty dragon ceased to exist. It's then when the townie faction realized they made a grave mistake by killing one of their own. Disappointment and anger filled the team as a crazy laugh that sounded like it was laughing at the townies failure. The laugh echoed deep within the woods. Garen followed that noise out of anger and found out the source of that noise was coming from a toy box.

Night conquers the summoner rift once again.~

Causalities of DP7 :

Ashhwin
role :
Aurelion sol

Town
Center of the Universe (passivex1) : you cannot be lynched. If you reached lylo your passive wont work anymore.
Starsurge x1 : You can super stun(roleblock) everyone in the game during the NP. (Only super kills will go through)

Players:
1- @Michelle
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya

~During the night there was an exceptional once in a life time magical journey going around the rift. Bard was loving his life traveling all around the rift during the night in hopes he might find some clues in what is going on. While the magical journey he was going through was fantastic on that specific night. Collecting his beautiful chimes. However, one of bards beautiful portals lead him somewhere in the rift where the moment he arrived at his new location an explosion went off where bard was. It was smokey for a bit. Bard could not see clearly what was going on, but his instincts were screaming telling him to get away from here as soon as possible, and bard being bard went along with his instincts opened a new portal and traveled back to where his team mates are. While, he was opening a new portal bard heard a voice that echoed saying "Good men die. I choose to live." Everyone gathered around Bard. He looked horrible like he just saw death or something. The chimes that are always around bard giving light and hope to everyone were dying off one by one until none a single chime was around bard anymore. Bard felt weak. The townie faction tried to get him to speak on what happened but bard could not speak anymore. For some reason it seems he lost the ability to speak. Garen moved forward. He was done playing games anymore and the townie faction seemed to be in agreement with him. They decided that if evil is not gonna come forward to face us. Then they will venture deep within the woods of the rift to kill whatever is lurking down there instead, and with that the entire team started their journey to eliminate evil for being together will for sure triumph whatever is waiting for us. Bard glowed once again and started leading the townie faction deep within the woods to where the explosion happened.~ Casualties of NP8: No one died.
Xen subbed in for shadowlesscloud Ashhwin subbed in for shelke Chihaya subbed in for Mr Lonely Dr Strange subbed in for killthestory

What exactly did you had in mind? You better explain completely and also why didn't you vote in the previous day?
Both these brings me to suspect you.
what I had in my mind?

I list it for you
1) Hope to die because I've grown tired of this game. And if my death could help townies making a better decision I'm glad to fulfill it. I don't like to play like Chihaya. Townie need to learn about "good sacrifice". Just like you right now. I know deep inside, you actually have little trust on me as a townie since the third DP. Like I said before "trust your mind" and "get out of your comfort zone" and vote the player you think that is not townie. Indie is unlike mafia, they doesn't really have strong flavor.
2) Is about Chihaya, she is a townie for sure but she has becoming a burden to townie's mind right now, that's what I feel. First, she contribute little, Second, her actions so far made townies like Tigerrr in the woods and you previously in conflict. Her actions have made players think she is very suspicious and voted him out, that's what you and Tigerrr did in previous DPs.
3) After knowing what actually happened in the 6th DP I'm just questioning why Tigerrr in the woods die and not Chihaya? From my understanding of Sol's abilities he had an ability where he cant be lynched. And the power activates automatically. But Sol's power is not like Chief from Death Note, Chief can stop the whole lynching phase so lynching process will not happen in that day, but Sol's ability just saving himself which mean Lynching process still active. So it should be Chihaya that should die and not the player(Tigerrr) who voted her. How invincible Chihaya's role can be?

Ok, enough of that. Now I want to question you,

How is not voting makes me suspicious while voting makes me less suspicious? Can you explain that?

Because in the 6th DP I've voted for Ashhwin but other player ended up die eventhough Ashhwin get the most vote. And I know in the next DP remaining players will going to Ashhwin and its true. But for me its not that easy, this game will not reach its conclusion just like that. This game is very tricky. You aware or not what I've told you in the previous DP, something about "Drive". But first I need to look the result after Ashhwin get lynched. And also, many players not voting in 6th DP but why you're not suspecting them?

*to look into the result

Asshwin's tactics and behavior didn't scream town, that's why I voted for him. I am sick of mislynching people, we should work together and look at posts from D1 until now to figure out the next lynch so another mistake doesn't happen
So you should start first and not just tailgating people like before. I said it again"indie or SK had less to no flavor unlike Mafia". Mislynching will keep occurring. What about players who contribute less, how to read them? Indie can be in between people who contributed the most and people who contributed the less. So to track indie we should track townie.

And Finalbeta suspected three players when he still alive, Dr Strange, Ansatsuken and Michelle.

But all those under the scum/mafia flag at first before he grouped them into Mafia/indie flag when he closed to die, so;

-Dr Strange(Mafia=confirmed)
-Ansatsuken(Indie=unconfirmed)
-Michelle(???)

Maybe townies will have his luck there.

But I will go with Chihaya today

So,
Vote: Chihaya
Reason: There is so many but I choose to test the write up

@SoulKiller

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Ansatsuken i suspect evreyone but myself. I said it once I would not defend myself with useless sentences. I voted yesterday for Chihaya to check what you want to check today and unfortunetely Ashhwin were willing to "die" as well.
She can be town like Ashhwin was with a not understandable superpower.

What do you think about the rest? Am I the only ??? from the list?

I said I will check everyone and until now i checked just Raunix because he has so few posts. I am not sure anymore about his town appereance. I will vote later in the day because we have 9 hours left and it's plenty of time to think.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After reading every post in this game, my suspect is Michelle.
She was inconsistent when it came to the number of wolves left.
So just a little guess 14 townies, 4 scums, that leaves 2, cause clearly we can see 20 players, but the description says--

~19 champions were summoned in the summoner rift. 14 of them in one side ready to fight and defend against a dangerous team that consist of 4 champions which goal is to rule over all of of runeterra under the command of the Grand Noxian General Swain himself. However, little did both teams know that they landed in a dangerous area where a greater evil lurks by.~

I am just guessing, the 14 townies, 4 sums, 1Grand Noxian General Swain, and the other 1 might just be a serial Killer. Just a guess. That makes 20 players as in the list, and also explains 19 summoned. As the last line says, that must be the one not counted in the 19 players.
I've finally read it all, Poison Chan it's right with the numer of players.
Good morning btw
There is no last wolf, all the mafia are in the graveyard.. am I right?
About the lynch result i was like what the... o.0
Ashhwin had a protection but usually a protection doesnt' last more than 1 use and after the player can be lynched. Tye protection is not just for indie, a townie can have it too.
But why voted Chihaya for Tigerr in the woods?
And another question, The indie didn't submit his move or he didn't kill on purpose?
Michelle agreed with Poison about there being four wolves excluding Bimbonuim, who was Swain. So far only four died, so there's should be one wolf left. It also stood out that Strange had you as Town. Tigerr in the Woods and Final Beta were suspecting you as well and they were both town.

Vote: Michelle
Reason: Explained in post

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken i suspect evreyone but myself. I said it once I would not defend myself with useless sentences. I voted yesterday for Chihaya to check what you want to check today and unfortunetely Ashhwin were willing to "die" as well.
She can be town like Ashhwin was with a not understandable superpower.

What do you think about the rest? Am I the only ??? from the list?

I said I will check everyone and until now i checked just Raunix because he has so few posts. I am not sure anymore about his town appereance. I will vote later in the day because we have 9 hours left and it's plenty of time to think.
We need to drive people to look into less contributing players. Raunix is my most less expected player that possibly on something.

After reading every post in this game, my suspect is Michelle.
She was inconsistent when it came to the number of wolves left.

Michelle agreed with Poison about there being four wolves excluding Bimbonuim, who was Swain. So far only four died, so there's should be one wolf left. It also stood out that Strange had you as Town. Tigerr in the Woods and Final Beta were suspecting you as well and they were both town.

Vote: Michelle
Reason: Explained in post
Swain also is a champion in LOL. But one thing is true is that reading that write up is very confusing.

If there still one mafia left and one indie just pray to God

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@6thHokage if i made a mistake there is about posting on phone and checking all the thread in the same way. I made more than one mistake bcz tiping on phone, in other threads i edit and correct what is wrong..
I am a little tired lately so my english also sounds incomplete. If you want to lynch me for this, think at the moment when i wanted to lynch you and think why I gave up.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I try to give people a fresh perspective, please? Try to look at the people who VOTED Ashhwin, rather than me, who has nothing to do with Ashhwin's death. Sol, the unlynchable role, was lynched, making me think someone who voted him has an evil power to break through that ability. I genuinely think, someone, if not more than one person, who voted Ashhmin is mafia. Konno, 6th Hokage or Tigger. Not to mention, mafia is likely to vote together in groups.

I side behind @Michelle and @Ansatsuken, truly believing they are innocent, yet I get voted/distrusted by them. I wish this to be different. :(

Anyway, are people still making sense of the hints? I'm going to try to evaluate them a little bit. Who do you think we can relate these to??? I think Ansatsuken or Michelle is Garen (both town nonethesless) leading town to victory and trying to scout out the bad guys. Michelle participates a lot and seemingly is leading strongly I think. So I will advise @6thHokage to change their vote maybe? She's innocent in my eyes and I think the quote proves that. ^-^

"Everyone gathered around Bard. He looked horrible like he just saw death or something. The chimes that are always around bard giving light and hope to everyone were dying off one by one until none a single chime was around bard anymore. Bard felt weak. The townie faction tried to get him to speak on what happened but bard could not speak anymore. For some reason it seems he lost the ability to speak."

Garen moved forward. He was done playing games anymore and the townie faction seemed to be in agreement with him. They decided that if evil is not gonna come forward to face us. Then they will venture deep within the woods of the rift to kill whatever is lurking down there instead, and with that the entire team started their journey to eliminate evil. For being together will for sure triumph whatever is waiting for us. Bard glowed once again and started leading the townie faction deep within the woods to where the explosion happened.~

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can I try to give people a fresh perspective, please? Try to look at the people who VOTED Ashhwin, rather than me, who has nothing to do with Ashhwin's death. Sol, the unlynchable role, was lynched, making me think someone who voted him has an evil power to break through that ability. I genuinely think, someone, if not more than one person, who voted Ashhmin is mafia. Konno, 6th Hokage or Tigger. Not to mention, mafia is likely to vote together in groups.

I side behind @Michelle and @Ansatsuken, truly believing they are innocent, yet I get voted/distrusted by them. I wish this to be different. :(

Anyway, are people still making sense of the hints? I'm going to try to evaluate them a little bit. Who do you think we can relate these to??? I think Ansatsuken or Michelle is Garen (both town nonethesless) leading town to victory and trying to scout out the bad guys. Michelle participates a lot and seemingly is leading strongly I think. So I will advise @6thHokage to change their vote maybe? She's innocent in my eyes and I think the quote proves that. ^-^

"Everyone gathered around Bard. He looked horrible like he just saw death or something. The chimes that are always around bard giving light and hope to everyone were dying off one by one until none a single chime was around bard anymore. Bard felt weak. The townie faction tried to get him to speak on what happened but bard could not speak anymore. For some reason it seems he lost the ability to speak."

Garen moved forward. He was done playing games anymore and the townie faction seemed to be in agreement with him. They decided that if evil is not gonna come forward to face us. Then they will venture deep within the woods of the rift to kill whatever is lurking down there instead, and with that the entire team started their journey to eliminate evil. For being together will for sure triumph whatever is waiting for us. Bard glowed once again and started leading the townie faction deep within the woods to where the explosion happened.~
That's right and good, I'm looking for something like this from you.

We still have 7 hours 17 minutes left before times running out.

So I will retracte my vote on you right now,

Previous vote: Chihaya
Change vote to: No voting
Reason: Needs more conversation and clarification.

@SoulKiller

Ok now let discuss.

I'm as others actually hate mislynch people. But when someone who I think is a townie not helping much better get rid of him/her. Toxic level is building up if we still keeping "rotten" thing for a long time. This "toxic" if not get rid ASAP will kill the faction sooner or later.

I reading your post once again and I found you said this;

"Try to look at the people who VOTED Ashhwin, rather than me, who has nothing to do with Ashhwin's death. Sol, the unlynchable role, was lynched, making me think someone who voted him has an evil power to break through that ability. I genuinely think, someone, if not more than one person, who voted Ashhmin is mafia. Konno, 6th Hokage or Tigger. Not to mention, mafia is likely to vote together in groups. "

Ok,
1) Sol, the unlynchable role, was lynched,

My comment: Yes Sol has one ability that he can use only one time in this game, Unlynchable ability(passive). Sol aka Ashwinn survived the 6th DP because his passive ability helped him. Remember that in the 6th DP Ashhwin get the most vote(3 votes from Ansatsuken, Michelle and 6th Hokage)? And in the same day player who voted you die. Do you remember Tigerr in the woods?

2) making me think someone who voted him has an evil power to break through that ability. I genuinely think, someone, if not more than one person, who voted Ashhmin is mafia. Konno, 6th Hokage or Tigger. Not to mention, mafia is likely to vote together in groups.

My comment: you mixed alot of things here m8, either you're confused or you're just writing something. There was no evil power who broke Sol/Ashwinn's ability. Ashwinn died in the previous DP(7th DP) because he get majority. His passive ability is no longer available. He already used it in the 6th DP to save his life.

As for Mafia I couldn't for sure say they still exist but I don't think they are still alive. Indie rule the game now. So it not making any sense that konno, Tigger and 6th Hokage are one mafia team. It sounds very off

So I'm asking you, how you read this game because its so atrocious? Its like you're trying to help by giving your thoughts but itscall over the place. Its like you just made things up.

Last edited:

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the 'explosion' in the woods is most likely teemo's mushrooms which, as I said before, why I said teemo is mosst likely bad.
This is my first time on forums so please have mercy on me. I can't tell very clearly who seems mafia and whatnot since I can't compare it to others which is the reason for my lack of posts. Heck, I even asked what a flavour is and no one has replied yet.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry Chihaya I couldn't help but vote you again after reading your post. I don't know whether you're making a mistake or finding a way to drive people away from you but that post is unreasonable.

Previous Vote: Not voting
Change vote to: Chihaya
Reason: too much fault from her

I will not change anything after this

@SoulKiller

the 'explosion' in the woods is most likely teemo's mushrooms which, as I said before, why I said teemo is mosst likely bad.
This is my first time on forums so please have mercy on me. I can't tell very clearly who seems mafia and whatnot since I can't compare it to others which is the reason for my lack of posts. Heck, I even asked what a flavour is and no one has replied yet.
"Flavor" here is what player's post/suggestion/opinion feels to yiu. How you read their post can give you some hint called as flavor. If you read a post or write up or suggestion that you think it can be a townie post, so the post has a townie flavor or the player has a townie flavor from his/her post.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flavour can be an impresion about something.
I also found on the Mafia Universe forum this:
Flavor - The game’s theme, sometimes what roles are based off of, and creates a story usually based on what happens in the game.
And better explained by Ansa:
Sorry Chihaya I couldn't help but vote you again after reading your post. I don't know whether you're making a mistake or finding a way to drive people away from you but that post is unreasonable.
Previous Vote: Not voting
Change vote to: Chihaya
Reason: too much fault from her

I will not change anything after this

@SoulKiller

"Flavor" here is what player's post/suggestion/opinion feels to yiu. How you read their post can give you some hint called as flavor. If you read a post or write up or suggestion that you think it can be a townie post, so the post has a townie flavor or the player has a townie flavor from his/her post.

@Ansatsuken I will not let you alone

Vote: Chihaya
Reason: Her play style makes me wonder about her role and because I wish to understand how and why "died" Tigerr in the Woods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.