[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My vote? XD I havent voted once for anyone recently. Woah LOL I did not vote for Tigger!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAH! Someone has a role that can change votes
Post automatically merged:

But ah yes, go ahead and vote me :D because i will flip townie and people will then target you.

But yeah either SK got the voting wrong, or someone has an ability to alter votes. I never voted Tiggerrr??
You must be registered for see images

I literally dunno whats happening lol, I just know I havent voted for anyone but once and that was at the beginning of my subbing in. I havent been voting.

The lack of attention here is simply outstanding. It actually made me go back and recheck the vote tally to see what are you talking about.

I would advice to take a minute of your precious time and actually read the thread. Especially checking the final vote tally of the previous DP. Then hopefully you will realize what is going on. This is embarrassing really.

Reactions: Tigger and Rohan

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The lack of attention here is simply outstanding. It actually made me go back and recheck the vote tally to see what are you talking about.

I would advice to take a minute of your precious time and actually read the thread. Especially checking the final vote tally of the previous DP. Then hopefully you will realize what is going on. This is embarrassing really.
Ahhhahaa I did read, I misinterpreted the layout. I read it as I was the one voting. Therefore was just confused.

even 6th hokage mentioned he also misinterpreted it. lol

and even michelle asked why I voted for Tiggerr in the woods so she misinterpreted it as well... >-> even said 'my vote' killed taric..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I'm wrong about Chihaya all this time. She is not Taric.

So what she meant by this?
"Ummmmm.. there is sooo much pages IDK if I have the effort to read em all ;-;
I think I'll just perform my night ability ery night and judge people on what they say thus now
-am lazy-"

What kind of NP ability she has performed so far?

While you players go with Ashwinn again I will trying to figure out the meaning behind that statement before I'm going down to vote someone.

H
Probs died protecting unless indie can kill during dp?
He cant protecting player in DP. His power only works in NP

Edit: the only players as far as I'm concerned that have limitless opportunity to use their power in NP are Protector(Taric-Tigerr in the woods), investigator(???), Mafia leader(Swain-Bimbonium), Seriel killer(???)

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I'm wrong about Chihaya all this time. She is not Taric.

So what she meant by this?
"Ummmmm.. there is sooo much pages IDK if I have the effort to read em all ;-;
I think I'll just perform my night ability ery night and judge people on what they say thus now
-am lazy-"

What kind of NP ability she has performed so far?

While you players go with Ashwinn again I will trying to figure out the meaning behind that statement before I'm going down to vote someone.

H

He cant protecting player in DP. His power only works in NP

Edit: the only players as far as I'm concerned that have limitless opportunity to use their power in NP are Protector(Taric-Tigerr in the woods), investigator(???), Mafia leader(Swain-Bimbonium), Seriel killer(???)
I understand your decision to look into other players, but I'm curious about how Ashwin survived the last DP.

Reactions: Tigger

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand your decision to look into other players, but I'm curious about how Ashwin survived the last DP.
I couldn't say very precisely unless I know about every roles(and their abilities) playing in this game. What I'm find very strange with this LOL mafia game is that night killing not oftenly happened in Night Phase. We're currently at 7th NP(previously). The only NP kill that was successful is in 2nd NP(Sion killed PK(Tristana))
And after knowing about Taric's abilities better I find it very, very strange why NP killing not occurred very often in NP. Taric has "Cosmic Radiance x1 : during the NP you can protect all the players from night kills. (This does not include super kills)". This ability allows Taric to protect all Townies in the NP but it only can be used once. Another Taric's ability is "Bastion : during the NP you can target a player to protect from night kill. However, there is 50% chance you might die in the process". This ability allows Taric to protect a single player in every NP. He can use this ability without limit. It's very impossible for Tigerrr in the woods to target the same player that Mafia/serial killer also targeted in every NP to protect that player. Actually Tigerrr have used his "cosmic radiance" ability in 2nd NP to protect all players but Sion had the ability of super kill where he used it to kill PK. So I wonder why Mafia or indie abstained from Night killing so far?
And now we 're talking about Indie, so why he/she skipped night killing. We have Sion killing one player in the 4th DP and an unknown player killed Tigerr in the previous DP. So this player had the ability to void the leading vote(Ashwinn with 3 votes) and directly altered the lynching phase and killing the player he chose to killl. If it an attempt to save one self from getting lynch Ashwinn could be the answer. If its an attempt to complicating the situation it could b anyone. But for me I think it could be between Chihaya or Tigger or most unexpected one Raunix.

As far as the ability of that player is concern for me it's impossible for townie to hold such ability.

And also I feel this mafia game will come down to the last three surviving, remaining players.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6thHokage

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I see that everyone is in the assumption that I am a indie, but what if I am town that just wanted to protect myself. Go ahead and vote me if u think it's the right move.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I see that everyone is in the assumption that I am a indie, but what if I am town that just wanted to protect myself. Go ahead and vote me if u think it's the right move.
So you're somehow admitting that the previous work was done by you?

But why from all the people it should be Tigerr in the woods? Three players voting for you (me, Michelle and 6th Hokage). If you really are a townie what would you expect if Tigerrr is found as Townie in the end? Tigerrr is times and times again was read as pure townie. And the person you killed also is very perfect choice for scum or indie to kill, a protector of townie.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unvote Konno
Vote:Chihaya
Reason: she doesn.t feel like Taric to me
(read all post folks and see how delicate he was hiding that he is Taric and so she cannot be)
:unsure:
This was the vote, I made the mistake to misread it and i am very sorry :shy:
so @Chihaya thanks for your reply, now my question to you changes but is useless to express it. And ofc you cannot say if it's your ability to change votes or not.
Let's think a little:
1. @Ashhwin was protecting himself for this night and the next lynch vote instead going to the adress is killing the voter. Tigerr in the woods/ Taric voted before and didn't get killed so it's a thing that happened now and @Chihaya has this ability, not necessarily as indie cuz you see the first day when lynching a townie the last one who voted died with him. So maybe both are townies like they hinted.
2. Ashhwin or Chihaya are the indie and can create such mess.
Because is hard to choose I am waiting more replies before my vote

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(read all post folks and see how delicate he was hiding that he is Taric and so she cannot be)
so @Chihaya thanks for your reply, now my question to you changes but is useless to express it. And ofc you cannot say if it's your ability to change votes or not.
Let's think a little:
1. @Ashhwin was protecting himself for this night and the next lynch vote instead going to the adress is killing the voter. Tigerr in the woods/ Taric voted before and didn't get killed so it's a thing that happened now and @Chihaya has this ability, not necessarily as indie cuz you see the first day when lynching a townie the last one who voted died with him. So maybe both are townies like they hinted.
The previous event refueling my drive that previously draining low to vote for Chihaya again. But will waiting first

Reactions: Michelle

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's think a little:
There are more than just a few support roles, just as there is more than a few evil roles.
I am okay with whoever thinking whatever of me, I am ok with being voted. I don't mind.
Im just here for the ride XD

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not very convincing post especially knowing people wanted to lynch you last Dayphase. You must feel very confident since you don't even have to prove you are innocent since you probably have protection at night and you are not worried about being lynched.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the flavour that happened

Hahaha...You little insignificant creatures think you can kill me? How cute. I used to wander the magnificent stars. Now... I am stuck down here in this filth.... with you..."

That’s what your charachter said when it wasn’t lynched
I feel it’s likley not a goodie

Ashhwin

Veteran
Kin
166💸
Kumi
819💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hahaha...You little insignificant creatures think you can kill me? How cute. I used to wander the magnificent stars. Now... I am stuck down here in this filth.... with you..."

At this moment I have nothing in my power to prove my innocence ,if u decide to Lynch me I will accept the decision in good faith

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ashhwin most likely isn't townie since 'used to wander the stars' = Aurelion Sol (probably) who is neither a yordle nor a Demacian. Plus that line makes Asshwin seem pretty bad. Sorry Asshwin >.<

Vote: Asshwin
Reason: read above ^^

also, what's a flavour?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ashhwin most likely isn't townie since 'used to wander the stars' = Aurelion Sol (probably) who is neither a yordle nor a Demacian. Plus that line makes Asshwin seem pretty bad. Sorry Asshwin >.<

Vote: Asshwin
Reason: read above ^^

also, what's a flavour?
An interesting info you got there

Status
Not open for further replies.