[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also believe Tigger is town, he has been very involved with the game
Ow that.s great coming from you Konno. You think tigger has been involved in the game. Wtb me? I haven.t?!
In the past DPs you have been barely massaging anything and when both me and Poison Chan asked for your comments you just came, read the thread and didn.t bother to reply.
Plus you are following other people.s leads all the time never coming up with your own suspects. It.s the same now. 6th and chihaya said one of tigger might be town and you came after saying the same. You never lead in this game and this is highly suspicious for me. I don.t know how much of an experienced player you are but it.s fishy for me. You did the same with Poison Chan when Michelle first pointed out her gameplay. And you voted for her 2 dps. Then you vote for chihaya when everyone else was suspecting here.

And about this suspicious starting against me. I have contributed to this game as much as I could never giving the one liners or giving the i am so busy excuse! It.s true I didn.t put myself so much on the line as Tigger or Ansaskusen did or Poison chan but i did my best to take out mafia and fufilled my role the best i could. I always tried to make a point and never tried to hid behind other people.s opinions and make them my own.

I mean what are we gonna do just suspect eachother based on what? Just our tentacle feelings?

I am just going to go on finalbeta.s advice and suspect Ansaskusen. You guys think he is trustable? Yeah I thought that too. But Final suspected both Dr Strange and Ansaskusen. One of them turned mafia. I wonder about the other. Final said Ansa is the indie and Ansa replied : give this guy a cookie

My second suspect is you Konno. I suspected you before. I called you out and yet you did not stand for yourself.
The only thing that stops me is that Tigger cleared you as a townie.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The determination to kill the mafia in this game is one of the indie's priority like I previoulsy said, so not the vote or the poiting to mafia is relevant atm.
Ofc @Konno, as @Tigerrr in the woods said, even if some consider her town can be indie, like ayone else. I did made my list like he said:
I mean what are we gonna do just suspect eachother based on what? Just our tentacle feelings?
I still have no certainty.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well i'll be at work today, gonna come by later.
It.s true indie need to take the mafia out of the game so who voted for mafia or didn.t vote for mafia isn.t so important anymore.
And taking the advice of a mafia to look into me or tigger ...i mean it was a mafia. Might be true might as well just be empty smoke.

Reactions: Michelle

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote: Ashwinn
Reason: A potential indie

@SoulKiller

Edit: if Ashwinn is found as Townie, just lynch me in the next DP.

Other points;
1) Yea I'm now no longer suspecting Chihaya(after my previous studies on her and I concluded that she is Taric(Townie)) but this little part of myself still have a doubt about it. Still wanted to test the write up. But as time goes by I'm no longer have any drive and will to vote for her. If she is truly an indie and win this game, great game from me to her.

2)For other players, get out from your "comfort zone" and vote the people you feel and think could be the indie.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Getting out from confort zone I go for Ansa's feeling and

Vote: @Ashhwin
Reason: he is a player with not much activity so being an indie can be a reason for him to stay low. he said he is an inexperienced mafia player but he is not the only begginer at this game. until this DP he should have made an idea and say something.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m thinking konno as well, has said things and not followed them all game. I’m not used to looking for 3p and so I normally look for patterns in voting or who talks to who.
The only other tell I can use is to see who is consistent in their plans and patterns and Konno isn’t.

HOWEVER

When I tested Konno early on they seemed very settled and villagery. ( no one came to their rescue which is a method I use to see if people have team mates, they don’t rescue directly but by distraction or tangential attack). So at the time I discounted Konno as a wolf.

So I could see Konno as a 3p but I’m not sure enough to vote at this stage.

@Konno what do you think ?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's harder than before. We will maybe lynch today Ashhwin and if he flips town we can go in other less inctive's direction so Konno... or maybe we will say Ansa is guilty for the lynch? and after that we will be the active and talkative players who will stalk each other, meanwhile the indie will kill some of us. I hope we are right about Ashhwin
@Ashhwin are you active?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's harder than before. We will maybe lynch today Ashhwin and if he flips town we can go in other less inctive's direction so Konno... or maybe we will say Ansa is guilty for the lynch? and after that we will be the active and talkative players who will stalk each other, meanwhile the indie will kill some of us. I hope we are right about Ashhwin
@Ashhwin are you active?
Yup, I felt very guilty when I lynched Finalbeta and if I'm still wrong for the second time for lynching Ashwinn(if he found as Townie) just get rid of me. Better for townies to have a clear mind in the most important round. So get rid of your "heavy suspicion" is a better thing to do.
Post automatically merged:

10 players - 9 Townies and 1 indie.

If Ashwinn is a townie means 8 Townies left. In the night I believe Taric will doing his usual job, so no one will die. Next Get rid of me then it makes 7 townies still alive. By reducing the foot print I think it will be easier to find indie.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ow that.s great coming from you Konno. You think tigger has been involved in the game. Wtb me? I haven.t?!
In the past DPs you have been barely massaging anything and when both me and Poison Chan asked for your comments you just came, read the thread and didn.t bother to reply.
Plus you are following other people.s leads all the time never coming up with your own suspects. It.s the same now. 6th and chihaya said one of tigger might be town and you came after saying the same. You never lead in this game and this is highly suspicious for me. I don.t know how much of an experienced player you are but it.s fishy for me. You did the same with Poison Chan when Michelle first pointed out her gameplay. And you voted for her 2 dps. Then you vote for chihaya when everyone else was suspecting here.

And about this suspicious starting against me. I have contributed to this game as much as I could never giving the one liners or giving the i am so busy excuse! It.s true I didn.t put myself so much on the line as Tigger or Ansaskusen did or Poison chan but i did my best to take out mafia and fufilled my role the best i could. I always tried to make a point and never tried to hid behind other people.s opinions and make them my own.

I am just going to go on finalbeta.s advice and suspect Ansaskusen. You guys think he is trustable? Yeah I thought that too. But Final suspected both Dr Strange and Ansaskusen. One of them turned mafia. I wonder about the other. Final said Ansa is the indie and Ansa replied : give this guy a cookie

My second suspect is you Konno. I suspected you before. I called you out and yet you did not stand for yourself.
The only thing that stops me is that Tigger cleared you as a townie.
The determination to kill the mafia in this game is one of the indie's priority like I previoulsy said, so not the vote or the poiting to mafia is relevant atm.
Ofc @Konno, as @Tigerrr in the woods said, even if some consider her town can be indie, like ayone else. I did made my list like he said:

I still have no certainty.
I’m thinking konno as well, has said things and not followed them all game. I’m not used to looking for 3p and so I normally look for patterns in voting or who talks to who.
The only other tell I can use is to see who is consistent in their plans and patterns and Konno isn’t.

HOWEVER

When I tested Konno early on they seemed very settled and villagery. ( no one came to their rescue which is a method I use to see if people have team mates, they don’t rescue directly but by distraction or tangential attack). So at the time I discounted Konno as a wolf.

So I could see Konno as a 3p but I’m not sure enough to vote at this stage.

@Konno what do you think ?
I understand how you guys might think I might not be a townie, however you are looking at the wrong person. I am not an indie either.
I was pretty much confirmed town during first two dayphases and I did get into some heated up discussions and arguments with one of the Tiggers, I do believe. But after that I was mostly reading the dayphases and not contributing much, just observing. I'm sorry if that kind of behavior looks suspicious to you, but if you guys lynch me, town will have less chances to win

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for explanation Konno.

I don.t know what to say I keep wondering about what SoulKiller wrote in his story. If it has any meaning.
And Ansa, if Chihaya was Taric she would have made some suggestion maybe based on SoulKiller.s story. But she didn.t comment at all on it nor made any suggestion. So it makes me wonder if she actually is what you think she might be.I know Tigger sees her as innoncent and mayeb he.s right.

Unvote Konno
Vote:Chihaya
Reason: she doesn.t feel like Taric to me

hope she.s not lol otherwise i.m voting for taric otl.

I wonder if Taric is dying though ?

The rainy night was long. Everyone was exhausted from the battle. Some decided to rest for the night while others keep an eye out for any danger. Taric as always offered to keep an eye out and protect his people if any danger would occur. He went wondering around during the rainy night making sure everyone is alright. He met face to face with evil himself for a fraction of a second as a small explosion happens deep in the woods where taric is currently located. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. When the smoke cleared out he looked everywhere but could not sense it's presence anywhere. He decided to stop for now and head back and start over again some other time. On his way back he found "Why so serious!" on the back of huge tree in the summoner rift. Taric didn't think much of it and head back to the rest of the townies. When he reached his team mates his body suddenly stopped functioning for a moment as Taric falls on the ground and start coughing blood. However, he managed to regain his strength and stood up and reassured everyone that he is fine.

The sun rises once again on the summoner rift. This time the light exposing the millions of dead rotten bodies scattered around the rift. An unsettling ease fills everyone heart as they are now facing something truly fucked up.~

Causalities of NP6:
No one died.

Countdown for DP6 :

Players:

1- @Michelle
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
20- @Tigerrr in the woods

DP6 has officially started you can post now ^^

Reactions: Konno

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for explanation Konno.

I don.t know what to say I keep wondering about what SoulKiller wrote in his story. If it has any meaning.
And Ansa, if Chihaya was Taric she would have made some suggestion maybe based on SoulKiller.s story. But she didn.t comment at all on it nor made any suggestion. So it makes me wonder if she actually is what you think she might be.I know Tigger sees her as innoncent and mayeb he.s right.

Unvote Konno
Vote:Chihaya
Reason: she doesn.t feel like Taric to me

hope she.s not lol otherwise i.m voting for taric otl.

I wonder if Taric is dying though ?
Ansatsuken was able to predict Poison's role, so I would trust his read on Chihaya for now.

Reactions: Tigger

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh how much I despise inactivity. I don’t understand how people sign up for a game knowing very well that you need to be active and yet be irresponsible and be inactive. It really forces me do things I don’t like to do.

I will make sure every single individual who was inactive this game to be punished probably.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Tally:

Ashhwin x3 : Ansatsuken, Michelle, 6th Hokage

Chihaya x1 : Tigerrr in the woods

Less than an Hour left for the end of DP6. About 48 minutes to be exact.

Players:
1- @Michelle
8- @Tigger
9- @6thHokage
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @Ashhwin
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
20- @Tigerrr in the woods

Last edited: