[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It talked about a greater evil this has to be the SK. Because other than him, the other 2 factions are mentioned. Also, why would it specify that one faction was being lead by a General if the General will not be participating. The most reasonable assumption is that the General is also in play, but he might not be part of said Faction? Or act independently from it?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you can joke around, within a reasonable limit, at least it was worthy of note that River taiga came to the rescue of the other Tigers.
I don’t think you get that they names are irrelevant to the roles we randed
Post automatically merged:

I think I'll be going to be inactive for the next 6-7 hours cause, it's past mid night here. So good night everybody.
Russia ?

I’m about to start lynching. Post people post!!
Aaaghhhhh
I’ll tell you a post I’ll post

Someone said earlier that people had slipped already
If so why did they not share this info like were they just looking for a reaction ?

It has only been a few hours since the dayphase started, and I can already see some folks slipping. very interesting to say the least
Here
This
What’s this all about
@Konno

God I love auto merge

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think you get that they names are irrelevant to the roles we randed
I do, but it's fun pointing out that the 3 names are similar.
Also, why'd you feel you need to defend the name thing, it's not like we've started a lynch train based on that or that we've even insinuated that names = roles (except maybe for one Tigers might be wolves post, that clearly wasn't serious)

Is it still happening, or am I too late?
You're almost 24hrs late, but you're just in time for the next 24hrs

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do, but it's fun pointing out that the 3 names are similar.
Also, why'd you feel you need to defend the name thing, it's not like we've started a lynch train based on that or that we've even insinuated that names = roles (except maybe for one Tigers might be wolves post, that clearly wasn't serious)

You're almost 24hrs late, but you're just in time for the next 24hrs
I’m not defending the name thing but it’s a distraction and it’s not solving the game in any way shape or form
Slots that are distracting and not slicing in any way are often wolves

So not defending
Just interacting

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And because it's almost midnight at me too o gtg to sleep. I often see a name in the users viewing this thread list. Are you scum or you left your computer open at the games thread and run in RL?
To be honest, I found Tigerr active for quite long too. I checked in like from time to time and I saw the same 2-3 always viewing this page but never replying right then or ever. It is suspicious.

So far,
@Shadowlesscloud
@-PK-
@Aomine Daiki
@Gorumwolf

Hasn't replied yet..

And @Tigger im from India.

Last edited:

Gorumwolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And because it's almost midnight at me too o gtg to sleep. I often see a name in the users viewing this thread list. Are you scum or you left your computer open at the games thread and run in RL?
If you're talking about me, I always have this thread open on a second monitor while I play other games

Status
Not open for further replies.