[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, one thing seemed off to me when I was reading everyone's comments, @River Taiga liked one of the comments of @Sixth Hokage 06 , but never showed up with his /her own post. I'm not accusing you or anything, you might just have your work and stuff, but I guess you could make an appearance.
Post automatically merged:

Where are you ?
I’m up now
Here....

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The WU, others have explained.

Especially cos it's 'role madness', I see it as 14 townies, 4 mafia (seems wolves is the popular term around here), 1 SK, and 1 neutral benign.
I don't have a lot of LoL knowledge so I won't be able to figure out who the 20th player might be so I didn't exclude any possibility

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

River Taiga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, one thing seemed off to me when I was reading everyone's comments, @River Taiga liked one of the comments of @Sixth Hokage 06 , but never showed up with his /her own post. I'm not accusing you or anything, you might just have your work and stuff, but I guess you could make an appearance.

Here....
Wow lol I liked it because it made me chuckle what are you even trying to say?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You were just spying a

You were just spying and not conversing maybe lmao :onion-msn-smileys-16::sweat:

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That very moment when you realise that a tiger can be wolf. The question is: which one?
Hei now, pointing out at someone else just because they have 'tiger' as username and randomly associating it with a bad character, seems more like trying to misdirect people's attention. Now why would you do that?

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
to see what you say and how fast
You must have played this game many more times than me, but how can the speed of a reply be an indicator of anything? I never played this game before but I think the speed of a reply can be influenced by so many exterior factors that are not related to the game at all.

Personally I'm unexpectedly excited 8D

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must have played this game many more times than me, but how can the speed of a reply be an indicator of anything? I never played this game before but I think the speed of a reply can be influenced by so many exterior factors that are not related to the game at all.

Personally I'm unexpectedly excited 8D
I can say your reply convinced me for now

about excitement I hope we all are to make a entertaining game

Status
Not open for further replies.