[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't the 20th player the SK? It says, 19 players, where summoned 14 make up one team (The town) 4 make up the other team (mafia)
That leaves 2. So the SK and maybe the Noxian General?
Is it possible to have 2 SKs? This is bananas ._. How long until the DP ends? Another day or a few hours?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have a lot of LoL knowledge so I won't be able to figure out who the 20th player might be so I didn't exclude any possibility
Makes sense, I kinda thought since we're not allowed to claim the theme itself doesn't matter and we can just play it as a regular mafia game with normal roles. I'm not familiar with LoL myself.
@Tigger and @Tigerrr in the woods are you two brothers?
Inb4 it's the same person with two sperate accounts, and that River Taiga is their uncle ?
Post automatically merged:

Is his*

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't the 20th player the SK? It says, 19 players, where summoned 14 make up one team (The town) 4 make up the other team (mafia)
That leaves 2. So the SK and maybe the Noxian General?
Is it possible to have 2 SKs? This is bananas ._. How long until the DP ends? Another day or a few hours?
I assume it is uncommon to see 2 SK but this would make me wonder who is the other independent and why is never mentioned or still so foreshadowed as long as the SK himself. This will take a lot to be figured out I think

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Klaus

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Makes sense, I kinda thought since we're not allowed to claim the theme itself doesn't matter and we can just play it as a regular mafia game with normal roles. I'm not familiar with LoL myself.

Inb4 it's the same person with two sperate accounts, and that River Taiga is their uncle ?

Is his*
Lmao true, I had the same. Feeling but I think I should not joke around in here. And even I have never played or know anything about LOL.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is his*
I’m only one person
It’s in the song

Status
Not open for further replies.