[Discussion] Filling in the plotholes of the Otsutsuki fam (theories/head canon/etc)

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

======================================================================================

this thread is only for proper thinking people. If you are ILLOGICAL and UNREASONABLE, this is not for you. This requires you to think and if you cannot do that, leave and say nothing. You can go wank your own fantasies elsewhere.

The topics will contain works from other offical materials such as the Last Movie and Boruto The Movie. People who use "tHat'S NOt rEaL. Only manga/databook" to discredit official works of Kishi and by extension Kodachi (including Boruto series) would fall under the premise of being ILLOGICAL and UNREASONABLE.

However, if you have your own theory and evidences to back them or wish to compare other people's theories or just simply want to know what other people think, then you are welcome here.

Just be warned that your attitude will be reflected back to you.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: USE BRAIN PLZ

======================================================================================​

The premise of the Otsutsuki Clan seem to revolve around the vampire lore. These creatures are known to suck the life out of living things and The Otsutsuki Clan does just that. They are pale and white and have mystical powers. They maximize their harvest and keep their immortality by planting chakra seeds. These will grow by taking in the planet's life source through Senjutsu, a technique that takes in natural energy. Once the tree has stored all of the planet's life force, it can be harvested. This was demonstrated by Juubi Madara.

These give them immortality and power. Power of which can be used in conjunction with their own natural talents. They are capable of creating and destroying. (you know, 6 Paths). This makes them the original Sages of 6 Paths. Since they are mystical creatures, it fits the bill of being Sages.

These creatures travel in pairs, one belonging to Yin and one belonging to Yang. The affinities are heavily based on imagination and reality, respectively. The intangible and the tangible.
Mind and Body. Brain and Heart. Spiritual vs Physical.

They can transcend into an awakened being by gaining the other affinity. It can be through eating a planet's life force or by eating their partner. Based on Ikemoto's design and as well as going back to Kishi's senjutsu designs, we can put together certain things.

One is Yin consists of Sage Mode (tattoos) and Rinnegan (dark doujutsus) like mangekyu and sharingan.
The other is Yang consisting of Chakra Mode (glowing chakra things) and Tenseigan (light doujutsus) like jougan and byakugan.

In Summary:
Yin ----- Yang
Moon ------ Sun
Dark ------ Light
Mind ----- Body
Brain ----- Heart
Imagination ----- Reality
Spiritual -------Physical
Intangible ------ Tangible
Rinnegan ------- Tenseigan
Sage Mode ----- Chakra Mode

This is where I've had an argument with someone because they were extremely illogical and unreasonable (their fandom got in the way and it wasn't even backed by strong evidence)
Kaguya: YIN-YANG
originally Yang
(SPECULATION: ate Isshiki, Yin)

Hagoromo (Yin) ---------------- TWINS -------------------- Hamura (Yang)
sun (Yang within Yin) -------------------------------------- moon (Yin within Yang)
Kaguya's chakra (Yin) = Juubi ------------------------------- Kaguya's vessel (Yang) = Gedo Mazou

Uchiha (yin-yin) - COUSINS - Senju (yin-yang) -- DISTANT COUSINS -- Hyuga (yang-yin) - COUSINS - Uzumaki (yang-yang)

(Some many generation fights later)

Madara ------------- Hashirama +++++++++++++ DISTANT RELATIVES ++++++++++ Hanabi ----------------- Toneri
Stole cells ==================================================================== Stole eyes
Rinnegan Yin RSM ------------------------------------------------------------------ Tesneigan Yang RSM

There are strong evidence that it is the case. For one, Toneri exhibited all of the same abilties as Naruto. The same as Naruto exhibiting Otsutsuki Yang abilities.
Kinshiki was able to use chakra armaments.
Uzumakis had the special chakra chains (I guess you can call that a part of the chakra armaments)
Naruto using Chakra Cloak
Toneri using Chakra Cloak/part
Mitsuki being able to use Chakra Mode (therefore, it is NOT Kurama's ability)

The curse of hatred also happened to Hamura's side of the family as well. Instead of the events of Naruto, it was reversed. We see that the Yang side is the one that captured the eyes (Toneri taking Hanabi's eyes) compared to the main story (Madara taking a chunk of Hashirama's body).

Look in the graph

Yeah, makes sense since incest is deplorable, you brainless degenerate.
Or are you going to claim that the Namikaze Clan is also an Uzumaki cousin and anyone in the Uzumaki clan is a Namikaze?

Where's your scans and databook? Yours are probably barebones and unfounded compared to this.

THEORY:
The curse of hatred was moved on to the next stage during Madara's era. He ended it on Hagoromo's side when he combined both Indra's and Asura's power and attaining Hagoromo's power on the verge of dying. He gives Nagato his eyes and putting his Karma on the White Zetsu just before dying (we now know that BZ is Kaguya's Karma). Senju bloodline also was gone (only known youngest one remaining is Nagato)

curse of hatred didn't end on Hamura's side until Toneri awakened Tenseigan (well, he didn't fully complete his so IDK if that does anything).
Reason why I think that Toneri isn't at full power and the Tenseigan isn't complete is because of:
  • Short incubation time
  • Swirling blue design
  • Hanabi doesn't have the Tenseigan (reverted back to her original Byakugan)
  • Full Chakra Cloak (Naruto's RSM only cloaked his garments and not his skin)
Tenseigan is meant to look like this when completed:
You must be registered for see images
As you already have guessed: Naruto and Sasuke were severely nerfed many times but not so much as the new generation. That is simply due to being cowardly writing.

They never lost any of their powers. In fact, they only had gotten stronger. For one, they are no longer teenagers. They are now fully matured and in their prime. Another is that they are more used to their power than ever before.

Which is another reason why Naruto was able to solo Toneri with his incomplete Tenseigan RSM (see above if you'd forgotten what I'm talking about) without even going RSM.

For the most part, most of the times that we see their powers are from out of the gate (using them ASAP as they have been acquired). Meaning that they lacked the experience and training to fully utilize their powers to the most efficient way possible.

Yes, they both have Paths as it is obvious with Hagoromo giving them his powers as well as his and Hamura's sun and moon seal (Not sure exactly what they do except for separating Kaguya's transcendent form into chakra and vessel. So they are on the same shit-tier level of usefulness like Rinnesharingan).

Now it is still hard to say whether both of them have ALL 6 Paths or whether or not it is shared between the two of them.

Reason being is that we are shown by both characters different Paths.
Sasuke:
  • Deva - sealed the Tailed Beasts
  • Petra - took chakra from the Tailed Beasts
Naruto:
  • Asura - combined 3 Kuramas into 1 and used 2 completely different Rasenshuriken affinities
  • Outer/Naraka - restored Kakashi's long lost eye and saved a disintegrating Gai from absolute death
Human and Animal Paths are still not featured and they still have yet to feature each others' paths (Naruto doing Deva and Petra and Sasuke using Outer and Asura).

HEAD CANON:
Well, because of shit progression writing, anyone that is in the background are forgotten and never move/scale along with the story. Hyugas one of these offenders.

Jougan is what I would like to say comparable to the Uchiha's Mangekyu. We still do not know what else it can do and whether or not it will be as flashy/unique as the Mangekyu.

We also know that they can do Susanoo level palms as Neji and the rest of the clan exhibited during the Alliance War.

As for the Senjus, they're dead. The only last known Senju alive is Tsunade.

Go ask Jesus Naruto to revive them. The fact that the "Spirit of Asura" has moved to Naruto, an Uzumaki, means that there isn't any NEW Senjus left.
I mean I'm sure Orochimaru can take Tsunade and clone her. There's also Hashirama cells left to restart the Senju Clan.
Tsunade keeps herself in prime so she can probably still make babies if she wants to.

It is like the revival of the Uchiha Clan through Sasuke's family and Shinn clones.
If Kodachi is brave enough, I would love to see that happening.

Since Boruto has only one eye Jougan, it is possible for him to gain/implant Mangekyu.
I mean Sarada is there. Sasuke is there. Most importantly, Shinns are there. There are plenty of Mangekyu to go around with those lot.

ETC:

What do you think? Are there any that I missed or any thing that can be improved?
What are your thoughts and theories and head canon?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Chikombo and Infant

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update:

Anyway, Nagato an Uzumaki is referred to as a Senju descendant.
That shits on your fanfic.
Nagato is part Senju and Uzumaki. It does not make an entire clan a Senju descendant.

It gets better the Asura incarnate was born in the Uzumaki clan, but you're arguing they're Hamura descendants

Asura is the Head of Ninshu. A form of chakra manipulation that links one person to another. This is used by Hagoromo and Hamura (when Hagoromo talked with Naruto and Sasuke and when Hamura talked with Hinata).

A lesser form was used by Indra and Asura, which took form of transmigration. Passing on their will to fight one another.

Of course, Asura's direct lineage ended. Since he can use Ninshu, he is connected with the Uzumakis and other people as well. Uzumakis are one of the closest relative of Senju and has the most affinity compatibility (which is why it didn't jump to Uchihas and Hyugas).

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because, unlike you, I want to be organize and not mix threads up.

Also this gives you a chance to actually prove your fanfic.

So get going with them scans boi
nah you ran away, I'm still waiting on your scans for Nagato being part Senju.

And Ninshi allowing transmigrants to jump to other clans.

And Uzumaki being Hamura descendants.

They're your claims after all, so get to it. I'm sure you have a mountain of manga scans, movie statements or databook scans to back it up.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rinnegan and Tenseigan either aren't 1 to 1 or imply that Uzumakis aren't that related. Rinnegan requires reuniting the chakra of both branched clans to recreate Hagoroma's own. If they're actually 1 to 1, then Hamura's own chakra is remade by uniting the moon people's and Hyugas, which implies the Uzumakis aren't a piece in the puzzle.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still waiting for scans Uzumakis are Senju descendants.

"ran away"

nice fanfic. I moved it here so the whole Naruto can't do chakra control is there in that thread.

You're the one running away. Asking for scans because you can't prove yours.
Post automatically merged:

If they're actually 1 to 1, then Hamura's own chakra is remade by uniting the moon people's and Hyugas, which implies the Uzumakis aren't a piece in the puzzle.
It is 1 to 1.

Toneri required Hanabi's eyes. It is the opposite story of Madara acquiring Hashirama's body.

If Toneri is Uzumaki, then that would mean that they are a piece of the puzzle.

I also noted that there is the whole (yin yang) stuff.

Hagoromo is the Yin path. This divided further to Indra and Asura. Yin of the Yin Path and Yang of the Yin Path, respectively.
Hamura is the Yang path. This is divided further to the main and branch (which I dubbed Hyuga and Uzumaki as per their relations with the Otsutsuki bloodline). Yin of the Yang Path and Yang of the Yang Path, respectively.

All of these clauses remain true for awakening the Tenseigan.
It is the exact same circumstance for awakening the Rinnegan.

Uzumaki being the direct branch family of Hamura's also makes sense.

Uzumaki being a blood relative of Senju checks out.
Toneri's abilities being a complete copy of Naruto's also checks out.
Uzumaki chakra techs and fuinjutsu also bearing similarities with Toneri's abilties also checks out.

The only thing that doesn't is Naruto being Asura's transmigrant.

This can be easily refuted by the "No remaining Senjus and Asura is a Ninshu user"

Even that excuse isn't far fetched.

At the very least, it is more plausible than this salamander's claim of "Uzumaki is a direct descendant of Senjus"

Where's your manga scans on that?

Last time I checked, you had "Uzumakis and Senjus are DISTANT BLOOD RELAVITE"

not UZUMAKIS ARE DESCENDANTS OF SENJUS.

Also here's your proof of Nagato being PART Senju:

excuse the anime but I thought some visual representation of having NON INCESTRAL parents is not getting through to your head

where are your scans that say that Uzumaki's are senju descendants?

And Ninshi allowing transmigrants to jump to other clans.

Pretty sure Naruto being an Uzumaki, not a Senju, is proof that Ninshu allows transmigrant to jump clans

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still waiting for scans Uzumakis are Senju descendants.
I was waiting on your scans long before you asked for mine, so get to it. Nagato = Uzumaki =Senju descendant, therefore Uzumaki = Senju descendants. What do you have apart from head canon to counter that?

Where's your manga scans on that?

Last time I checked, you had "Uzumakis and Senjus are DISTANT BLOOD RELAVITE"
Yep, when people split off they become distant blood relatives. While as a whole they still remain children of their progenitor. I'll give you a canon example Otsutsuki descendant Hyuga and Otsutsuki (moon ones).

They are distant blood relatives and the Hyuga are descendants of the Otsutsuki who's main clan is the moon clan. So yeah they're descendants no matter how you try to square it.

not UZUMAKIS ARE DESCENDANTS OF SENJUS.
Already addressed above.

Also here's your proof of Nagato being PART Senju:

excuse the anime but I thought some visual representation of having NON INCESTRAL parents is not getting through to your head
Anime is filler, so no. And Uzumaki have red hair, just ask Kabuto it's their trade mark hair. In fact Obito also confirmed it in the scan you provided, yet an Uzumaki is referred to as a Senju descendant, so..

Anyway, the only non incestal Uzumaki confirmed is Naruto, and he has zero traces of red hair. Kind of shits on your claims doesn't it.

where are your scans that say that Uzumaki's are senju descendants?
Addressed already.

Pretty sure Naruto being an Uzumaki, not a Senju, is proof that Ninshu allows transmigrant to jump clans
No it's not, unless you can remove the Uzumaki from Senju or Asura lineage.

Anyway, let's say hypothetically I'm wrong, let's entertain your fanfic (Uzumaki are Hamura descendants) for a moment. Now get to proving the Uzumaki are Hamura descendants from manga scans, databook statements or even movie quotes.

It's your claim so I'm sure you can back it.

@HowDidIGetPrem will judge your evidences.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato = Uzumaki =Senju descendant, therefore Uzumaki = Senju descendants

SERIOUS CASE OF LOGIC FALLACY
definition:
A fallacy is the use of invalid or otherwise faulty reasoning, or "wrong moves" in the construction of an argument

lol! so you still don't get the idea of parents do you?

Does that mean Minato is a Senju too since Naruto is Uzumaki and Kushina married Minato?

YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY USED MAJORITY OF THESE TO ARGUE WITH ME.

HELL, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN DEFENDED YOUR OWN ARGUMENTS YET.
WHERE'S THE DIRECT QOUTE, DATABOOK, MANGA SCANS, MOVIE REFERENCE?!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SERIOUS CASE OF LOGIC FALLACY
definition:
A fallacy is the use of invalid or otherwise faulty reasoning, or "wrong moves" in the construction of an argument

lol! so you still don't get the idea of parents do you?

Does that mean Minato is a Senju too since Naruto is Uzumaki and Kushina married Minato?

YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY USED MAJORITY OF THESE TO ARGUE WITH ME.

HELL, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN DEFENDED YOUR OWN ARGUMENTS YET.
WHERE'S THE DIRECT QOUTE, DATABOOK, MANGA SCANS, MOVIE REFERENCE?!
Typical you ran away, and deflected as always. That's what happens wh you don't have an argument. Claims, I used fallacies when dense boi was using fallacies and straw men. You even made up a straw man which was already addressed in my post on half breeds. Pathetic, resonse doesn't even know what deduction is.

Anyway, now get to it. Get to proving the Uzumaki are Hamura descendants, since I said I would entertain you.

Where are you're manga scan, databook statements or movie quotes that the Uzumaki are Hamura descendants?!

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- more deflection -

hey, how come you're calling me out when I am simply mimicking you?

You keep asking for proofs and I keep giving them to you.

Yet you won't acknowledge my strong evidence and refuse to cave in and continue to commit to your stupidity.

LMAOO

So how about you stop running away and YOU PROVIDE ME THOSE EXPLICIT PROOFS THAT UZUMAKIS ARE SENJUS DESCENDANTS

also prove to us on the other thread that Naruto is incompetent with using chakra.

Oh, also I'm gonna need EXPLICIT proofs on that and not speculations on your part as you demanded of me.

It is only fair.

Also I gave you many many many of them. Yet you haven't done any of them.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is your thread, you begged me to come hear by quoting me, so get to it.

Get to proving the Uzumaki are Hamura descendants. You must have manga scans, databook statements, or movie quotes, no?!

since you're running away from your own claim, does that mean nothing exists?

LOL!

Read thread before commenting XDD

But hey, my own fanfic aside, let's talk about yours.

Or are we gonna keep running away and just trying to make me do everything?

COME ON, all this running from logic HAS to be exhausting.

You should tire out by now. I now I would be. Then again, I perceive stupidity so I am aware of it.
Not so sure about your case though.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL!

Read thread before commenting XDD

But hey, my own fanfic aside, let's talk about yours.

Or are we gonna keep running away and just trying to make me do everything?

COME ON, all this running from logic HAS to be exhausting.

You should tire out by now. I now I would be. Then again, I perceive stupidity so I am aware of it.
Not so sure about your case though.
Did you quote my post from another thread and bring it into this fanfic theory thread, yes or no?

Since you did there's no need to read the thread or it's title. They have no bearing on anything.

All I requires is the evidence for the following, or I'm leaving your thread:

You proving the Uzumaki are Hamura descendants. You must have manga scans, databook statements, or movie quotes, no?!

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you quote my post from another thread and bring it into this fanfic theory thread, yes or no?

Since you did there's no need to read the thread or it's title. They have no bearing on anything.

All I requires is the evidence for the following, or I'm leaving your thread:

You proving the Uzumaki are Hamura descendants. You must have manga scans, databook statements, or movie quotes, no?!

It is a theory. I never refuted that. I even said that on the title and even use them as headers

A literate simpleton can surmise this easily.

My issue with you is wholeheartedly believing the theory of Uzumaki being Senju due to ONE individual being part of both clans. You've committed several logic fallacies such as bandwagoning, straw man, assumption and false cause.

You assume that Nagato being Senju is a sign that ALL Uzumakis are Senjus.

You have neither the scans, databook statements, nor movie quotes to say that my theory isn't wrong.

If you had half a brain, and read, you wouldn't be hounding me for such evidence because my half baked lazily prepared theory stomps on yours.

You bandwagon logic fallacy stupidity committer.

Like I've been slapping you with them EVIDENCES in your face and yet you keep running away and feigning ignorance.

I've been explicit about what I say and all of my actions aren't underhanded like yours.
You aren't proving anything other than your own stupidity.

So unless you have something that ACTUALLY refutes my claim,

STFU.

Or don't.

because

and it is quite entertaining.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took you long enough, well done.

The only thing you need to add to that is I have nothing, not even an implicit claim of the Uzumaki being Hamur a descendants then we're good.

I'm pretty sure I've made that very clear from the very start that it is a theory. HOW SLOW ARE YOU?

Also, the main issue is that YOURS isn't a fact. IT is simply another theory.
you have NO substance to actually back your claims.

Everything is a piece of strings being pulled together. There are no congruent evidence to back your claims. No strong foundations whatsoever.

It is built upon vague and minute details that struggles to even form a strong ground for argument.
As your so called "evidences" I've actually used them to even cement my theory further.

1)Nagato is Uzumaki and Senju
2)Uzumaki and Senjus are relatives
3)Naruto is transmigrants

All of them were refuted and used to make my stance into a more plausible theory than your so called tattered bandwagoned outdated fact.

You can NOTHING to refute my mine, nor you have anything to actually support your theory.

NICE FANFIC

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure I've made that very clear from the very start that it is a theory. HOW SLOW ARE YOU?

Also, the main issue is that YOURS isn't a fact. IT is simply another theory.
you have NO substance to actually back your claims.

Everything is a piece of strings being pulled together. There are no congruent evidence to back your claims. No strong foundations whatsoever.

It is built upon vague and minute details that struggles to even form a strong ground for argument.
As your so called "evidences" I've actually used them to even cement my theory further.

1)Nagato is Uzumaki and Senju
2)Uzumaki and Senjus are relatives
3)Naruto is transmigrants

All of them were refuted and used to make my stance into a more plausible theory than your so called tattered bandwagoned outdated fact.

You can NOTHING to refute my mine, nor you have anything to actually support your theory.

NICE FANFIC

Come off it.

You're theory is based off very loses interpretations with nothing tangible to back it.

1, 2, and 3 actually back my argument. For what you say to be considered plausible (a valid counter/negation) you would need 3 statements.

1. Nagato is referred to of Senju blood, while being an Uzumaki.

2. Uzumaki and Senju are blood relatives.

3. Naruto is a trans migrant of Asura.

You make the claims, but their exist no implicit statements to back up anything you say. That is why mine is more tangible.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're theory is based off very loses interpretations with nothing tangible to back it.
Isn't that the main theory that you assume as fact?

1) Nagato is Senju
>Assumes Nagato's Senju blood comes from Uzumaki

2) Uzumaki and Senju are relatives
>Assumes Uzumaki is a Senju relative through having Asura as common ancestry (or branch of Senju)

3) Naruto is Asura's transmigrant
>Assumes Asura only goes after Senju lineage

A lot of assumptions for a so called FACT.

These are loose interpretations of those facts given.

Mine never violated those facts.

Yours does.

It assumes DIRECT correlation because of simply Nagato being a Senju.

again, Nagato is an individual. He does not represent the Clan.

My evidences do not assume.
1) Nagato is part Senju and part Uzumaki (both of which is true as it is backed by manga facts)
there is nothing to refute that he isn't a part Senju.

2) Uzumaki and Senjus are relatives through Kaguya (Hagoromo and Hamura are twins)
this do not discredit that fact. Nor does it assume where the bloodline stemms from (because it is started from the progenitor)

3) Asura's transmigrant
Senjus are dead. It moves to the next clan.

Doesn't assume anything that it HAS to be a Senju. Nor was it stated that Naruto is a Senju (If Nagato clause is correct and him being a Senju truly comes from Uzumaki, then it falls that Naruto is a Senju)

Yet, no one mentions it. They mentioned it about Nagato, yet not with Naruto, or Karin.

Again, yours isn't FACTS but theory. An outdated theory filled with speculations. Not even similarities or parallel evidence to truly tie Uzumaki to Senju

1, 2, and 3 actually back my argument. For what you say to be considered plausible (a valid counter/negation) you would need 3 statements.
Of course it does, since you are using that as your argument. DUH, it is meant to back yours up.

Also where's this 3 statements requirement coming from? WHO THE **** ARE YOU? KISHI??

My evidences trumps yours because I actually bring more than 3 evidences that do not clash with your evidences.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't that the main theory that you assume as fact?

1) Nagato is Senju
>Assumes Nagato's Senju blood comes from Uzumaki

2) Uzumaki and Senju are relatives
>Assumes Uzumaki is a Senju relative through having Asura as common ancestry (or branch of Senju)

3) Naruto is Asura's transmigrant
>Assumes Asura only goes after Senju lineage

A lot of assumptions for a so called FACT.
There's no assumptions, they're deductions from available evidence and statement.

1. Nagato is a confirmed Uzumaki twice, not once. Not even Obito referred to him as a Senju descendant. Heck even Kabuto mentioned the Uzumaki traits and you are shown him, yet not half breed Naruto. That tells you that, he's not a half breed otherwise Naruto would've been up there. Oh and Nagato is also called of Senju blood, yet has no known signs of Senju affliation.

It's a pretty clear deduction that Nagato is being referred to as Senju because the Uzjmaki branch off from them.

2. Uzumaki and Senju are blood relatives. Therefore, couple that with the above and that makes it even more credible.

3. Asura descendants are initially introduced as Senju (them preparing the Uzumaki comes from there) and he's been reincarnation down the line, until he reincarnates in Naruto. Then there's the fact another Uzumaki is referred to as of Senju blood and they are called blood relatives. It's not an assumption it's a heavily deduced and well supported deduction.

These are more than assumptions, unless there exists contrary evidence/claims or statements.

These are loose interpretations of those facts given.

Mine never violated those facts.

Yours does.

It assumes DIRECT correlation because of simply Nagato being a Senju.

again, Nagato is an individual. He does not represent the Clan.

My evidences do not assume.
1) Nagato is part Senju and part Uzumaki (both of which is true as it is backed by manga facts)
there is nothing to refute that he isn't a part Senju.

2) Uzumaki and Senjus are relatives through Kaguya (Hagoromo and Hamura are twins)
this do not discredit that fact. Nor does it assume where the bloodline stemms from (because it is started from the progenitor)

3) Asura's transmigrant
Senjus are dead. It moves to the next clan.

Doesn't assume anything that it HAS to be a Senju. Nor was it stated that Naruto is a Senju (If Nagato clause is correct and him being a Senju truly comes from Uzumaki, then it falls that Naruto is a Senju)

Yet, no one mentions it. They mentioned it about Nagato, yet not with Naruto, or Karin.

Again, yours isn't FACTS but theory. An outdated theory filled with speculations. Not even similarities or parallel evidence to truly tie Uzumaki to Senju

Already addressed 1, 2 and 3 above. They are direct statements and deductions that build on one another, not merely speculations. Even similarity evidence exists. Neither clan has alien eyes, like Hamura, the Hyuga or Otsutsuki. Both clans (senju and Uzumaki) have powerful lifeforce and stamina/chakra the qualities af Asura. Nowhere does it say or imply these are the qualities of Hamura or his descendants, as far as I know.

To call it an outdated theory you need to present a theory that challenges these statements and brings better evidence. You can't say it's outdated because it doesn't agree with my theory.

Of course it does, since you are using that as your argument. DUH, it is meant to back yours up.

Also where's this 3 statements requirement coming from? WHO THE **** ARE YOU? KISHI??

My evidences trumps yours because I actually bring more than 3 evidences that do not clash with your evidences.

Sorry, but no.

This is addressed above, you haven't brought any backing for your theory yet.

And who said the 3 evidences requirement is a thing. The meaning of that is 3 contradictory statements to what was said in the manga and deduced from it, however one direct statement is more than enough.

You can say you bring 100 evidences, but they have to hold similar weight. So the statements, databook scans or movie claims, must have some form of deductive evidence that can hold up to scrutiny.

Last edited: