2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In other words, a draw? :lok:

Also, such a post from Cali himself takes me back to the glory days :score:
Post automatically merged:

Also, also, that sums up Morocco, but it's impossible to predict what Croatia might do. They might give a rat's ass and just play out the draw, or they could just go fu*k it, which in turn leaves them open for counter attacks. Morocco might win without having to expose themselves, heck, Croatia might even field a B team. I won't put on a final score prediction before I see the line-ups, just to be sure.

Also, also, also (xD) How's your betting league going? Still in the run? :lok::sigar:
No, my prediction was 2-1 for Croatia. As I also predicted correctly Morocco - France, I'm now in 1st place xd but that's purely because these matches awarded much more points.

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, my prediction was 2-1 for Croatia. As I also predicted correctly Morocco - France, I'm now in 1st place xd but that's purely because these matches awarded much more points.
Are you in a fantasy league similar to mine with 0 points for wrong, 2 points for correct w/d/l and/or 3 points for spot on correct result?
I'm currently sitting on 78 points, 5 points behind the winner. Lost in the fudging bronze final...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you in a fantasy league similar to mine with 0 points for wrong, 2 points for correct w/d/l and/or 3 points for spot on correct result?
I'm currently sitting on 78 points, 5 points behind the winner. Lost in the fudging bronze final...
Nah, just a betting pool amongst some of the players of the football team I play for.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,799💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, just a betting pool amongst some of the players of the football team I play for.
So you score the points manually then, I see.
I was top 10 in my city for a while and breached the top 1000 in Norway too but not anymore, sadge.
Euro 2024 I'm going to win for sure.

Oh and I just beat my post count from the World cup 2018 thread, not bad :lok::sigar:

Personal prediction: Argentina 2 - 1 France.
In normal time or no? xD
Also, the opposite of mine, bring it :foot:

Last edited:

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is it boys, the fackinnn final.

Short preview:

What a final this might end up being, Leo Messi cementing his legacy to another level. While the young buck Mbappé proving the doubters wrong and winning back to back. Both teams will start off slow I think to get a feel of the game, then come second half it shall be goals galore with Messi and Bappé doing what they do best.

Reactions: Michael92

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Argentinaaaaa the goat has almost scored ever since round 16 to final wow.

What was Dembele thinking fouling there lool

Messi haters:lmao:
@Skorm @Michael92
Already said twice i'd rather have Arg win cus then it meant Cro lost to the champions atleast >_O. Sure i guess that'll make le Mess happy though.

Reactions: Yagura Yondaime