FIFA World Cup Football 2022 Official Discussion Thread

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
852
Status
Bro I thought it was over! I thought the dream ended. NOW WE'RE BACK!!
 

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
France... WAKE THE **** UP:dafq:
Post automatically merged:

My bet is out the window, dammit

THEY HEARD ME
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to go big too like 0-3 or 2-3 to France but the chances of predicting that is less than a 'safe' 1-2 xD

I should have gone with 2-3 xD
Post automatically merged:

PAGE 20
 

Yagura Yondaime

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
153
Low-key I was spot on with my preview electric 2nd half. Sadly the prediction not meant to be
Post automatically merged:

Page 20 achieved good shiz mina.
 

Yagura Yondaime

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
153
Dude I resigned myself. Thought we'd be taking the L and people already started texting me and making jokes. Game was on in the background as I got into bed, then the wildness started at the 80th minute
Hahaha, as Patrice Evra says I love this gameeee
 

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
Dude I resigned myself. Thought we'd be taking the L and people already started texting me and making jokes. Game was on in the background as I got into bed, then the wildness started at the 80th minute

Never seen a Real Madrid game before mate? It's not over until the final whistle
 

Skorm 🥈

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,833
Reaction score
1,925
Status
Hell yeah, now my prediction is done. Let's keep it this way boyz..
 

Yagura Yondaime

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
153
MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Post automatically merged:

I want my award regardless Cali , my prediction was too close >.>
Post automatically merged:

I said 3-2 normal time tho dammnit
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
852
Status
Hahaha, as Patrice Evra says I love this gameeee

BRO I GOT BACK INTO BED WHEN MESSI SCORED BUT THEN GOT OUT OF BED ONCE AGAIN AT THE PENALTY!!!

Never seen a Real Madrid game before mate? It's not over until the final whistle

I only watch my club play and a few select games of others
 

Yagura Yondaime

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
153
I can’t watch this anymore I’m done what is this game :t-t:
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images

Post automatically merged:

Oh ffs..
Absolutely getting zero
Post automatically merged:

I think @Vayne was bang on with his prediction so far
 

Michael92

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
13,234
Reaction score
3,078
BRO I GOT BACK INTO BED WHEN MESSI SCORED BUT THEN GOT OUT OF BED ONCE AGAIN AT THE PENALTY!!!



I only watch my club play and a few select games of others
Pleab xD
Post automatically merged:

HOLY SHIT
 
Top