Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah it's definitely debatable.

Well Senegal was onto something, they even could have taken the lead at least twice against England, before the goals started flowing at the back, Lol. With Mane it certainly could have been a different story but other than that I agree. It's rare to see a good African team in the World Cup, likewise it's rare to see Norway even in the World Cup, so I can't really blame them lol. It is what it is :lok:
Norway have the Robot and captain fantastic Oedegaard future is bright maybe 2026 is the year.
Post automatically merged:

Line ups are out Mikey. Who did you end up going for:penguin:

Looks like @Caliburn is going to be right once again it seems.:lok:

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Norway have the Robot and captain fantastic Oedegaard future is bright maybe 2026 is the year.

Line ups are out Mikey. Who did you end up going for:penguin:

Looks like @Caliburn is going to be right once again it seems.:lok:
I had Morocco, went for 0-0.
The one in lead had 1-0 Croatia. He's now 5 points ahead, GGs... Ironically I secured 2nd spot now so npthing to play for tomorrow. God dammit...

I saw most of the match in my break and on the bus home.

What was even the point of beating Portugal now, completely pointless.
Oh well, it is what it is.

Page 18 :lok:

• Sad
Reactions: Yagura Yondaime

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had Morocco, went for 0-0.
The one in lead had 1-0 Croatia. He's now 5 points ahead, GGs... Ironically I secured 2nd spot now so npthing to play for tomorrow. God dammit...

I saw most of the match in my break and on the bus home.

What was even the point of beating Portugal now, completely pointless.
Oh well, it is what it is.

Page 18 :lok:
Oh that sucks at least you tried outplaying the guy at 1st, he went for generic result. Unlucky.

Morocco once again unlucky to not even get a draw here should’ve had a pen tbh, the ref was all over the place this game.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh that sucks at least you tried outplaying the guy at 1st, he went for generic result. Unlucky.

Morocco once again unlucky to not even get a draw here should’ve had a pen tbh, the ref was all over the place this game.
Yup pretty much. 8 points behind going into knockouts were too hard, had to risk too much while he could play safe. 2nd ain't bad though considering I placed like 10th in the Euro last year lmao.

They only dud well in the matches I bet against them almost xD

Now let's hope France crushes Argentina and sends Messi home crying:score::sigar:

@Caliburn
I hope you make a betting option with a medal on the line for the final, I need my consolation prize :foot2::foot::rage:

Master Sword

Regular
Kin
842💸
Kumi
177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Caliburn was spot on, good match. Modric with another medal I guess, not much else to say. He's not going to retire from the national team before after the Nations League he said, so that's something. Hope fpr Ronaldo as well then if/when Mourinho comes in
Weak :lok:

I wonder if either of the final 4 is going to do well next world cup :lok::lok: