Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Good, I expect at least 50 posts from you here over the course of the rest of the year:lok:

Tell your wife to let Ali loose, he should be allowed to have some fun:sigar:

Denmark always makes it far though, so definitely going to be interesting. The question is, can Pete make it far too or will he be left behind in the dust of glorious NB's forgotten past and sip tea with RokuNR on the forgotten mountain?:lok:

Italy though, what a god damn upset :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
At least that means we got Portugal and Ronaldo once more.

Portugal vs Argentina where Messi retires after missing Penalty and Ronaldo winning after putting his, dream final:foot2::foot::lok::sigar:
That sounds like nightmare fuel.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only, most of those teams are in the right bracket, while Argentina and France are in the left bracket. So, it pretty much comes down to it that Spain, Brazil, Belgium, Germany and Portugal are going to have to duke it amongst each others for a spot in the final, while the left bracket has far less major candidates.
You must be registered for see images

Sure about that Cali? I thought Argentina and France had a free ticket to the final with Denmark as outsider in the left bracket, this one turns that on it's head an it seems Portugal can reach the final 'easily' as long as they win their group:lok::sigar: It sounded like the bracket placements were predetermined regardless of group outcome but any team can literally end up on any side.
Post automatically merged:

According to this one we can have:

Nederlands vs Wales
Argentina vs Denmark
Spain vs Croatia
Brazil vs Uruguay.

^ Left bracket.

England vs Senegal
France vs Poland
Belgium vs Germany
Portugal vs (I dunno, anything from Group G)

^ Right bracket.

So...

Left bracket: Nederlands, Argentina, Spain, Brazil.

Right Bracket: England, France, Germany, Portugal.

I'd say that is the fairest draw I've ever seen. The quarter-finals are gonna be guaranteed bangers. And most importantly, CR7 vs Messi in the final as they both retire from international football after the best game of football in history :score::super:

@Gutsy

Oh, and final sorting of the groups:

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sure about that Cali? I thought Argentina and France had a free ticket to the final with Denmark as outsider in the left bracket, this one turns that on it's head an it seems Portugal can reach the final 'easily' as long as they win their group:lok::sigar: It sounded like the bracket placements were predetermined regardless of group outcome but any team can literally end up on any side.

According to this one we can have:

Nederlands vs Wales
Argentina vs Denmark
Spain vs Croatia
Brazil vs Uruguay.

^ Left bracket.

England vs Senegal
France vs Poland
Belgium vs Germany
Portugal vs (I dunno, anything from Group G)

^ Right bracket.

So...

Left bracket: Nederlands, Argentina, Spain, Brazil.

Right Bracket: England, France, Germany, Portugal.

I'd say that is the fairest draw I've ever seen. The quarter-finals are gonna be guaranteed bangers. And most importantly, CR7 vs Messi in the final as they both retire from international football after the best game of football in history :score::super:

@Gutsy

Oh, and final sorting of the groups:

Denmark hands down wins their group, they already beat France this year ;)

Hype train has already left the station ;) Denmark going to the finals

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FIFA Football World Cup 2022 Opening Match, Qatar vs Ecuador Match Preview:

It's
almost time for the opening match, so let's break it down a little...

* FIFA Rankings; Ecuador #46 Qatar #51
* 2022 stats;
Qatar 9 matches played - 5 Wins, 3 Draws, 1 defeat. Ecuador 6 matches played - 2 Wins, 4 Draws, 0 Defeats
* Head to head;
They've met each other one 1 occasion before in 2018, the match ended 4-3 to Qatar whom also played at home back then.

Based on rankings, past game and current form, it should be a close one for sure. Qatar obviously has the home advantage but neither teams have played poorly this year from what I could tell with Qatar's only defeat coming at the hands of Canada. I'm predicting a close but somewhat goal-rich match.

Qatar 2-1 Ecuador :lok:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FIFA Football World Cup 2022 Opening Match, Qatar vs Ecuador Match Preview:

It's
almost time for the opening match, so let's break it down a little...

* FIFA Rankings; Ecuador #46 Qatar #51
* 2022 stats;
Qatar 9 matches played - 5 Wins, 3 Draws, 1 defeat. Ecuador 6 matches played - 2 Wins, 4 Draws, 0 Defeats
* Head to head;
They've met each other one 1 occasion before in 2018, the match ended 4-3 to Qatar whom also played at home back then.

Based on rankings, past game and current form, it should be a close one for sure. Qatar obviously has the home advantage but neither teams have played poorly this year from what I could tell with Qatar's only defeat coming at the hands of Canada. I'm predicting a close but somewhat goal-rich match.

Qatar 2-1 Ecuador :lok:
1 - 3 for Ecuador.

• Wow