You must be registered for see images

Vs

Location-Maddy VS Gokage
Knowledge-Manga
Distance-50m
Intent-Kill
Conditions-Both Father and Son is 100% Kurama Jinchuriki and Both of them has BSM+FRS.
Who wins?

Sc-2 canon edo Minato and BSM Naruto.​

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so youre not gonna actually explain how naruto solos ok then
You never asked nor did you give me an explanation on why when you laughed. So let’s not do that tick for tack thing shall we? It’s already been establish who has more chakra between the two and in the manga we should all know how naruto’s chakra reacts to wood style just by contact or absorbing just a portion of it.

I don’t think you realize the full scope of Bsm naruto when he’s not busy helping the alliance with his including edo Hashirama with his chakra.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto with cloak had a hard time with Wood Dragon

No way he beating wood golem or SS

Hashirama's entire arsenal is built to handle bijuu by either suppressing or absorbing chakra. This makes Kurama a liability

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minato teleported the Jubi's flash Biju Dama and could teleport 2 Quad TBB; not only he could teleport SS or Mokujin somewhere else, he could teleport his flash TBB preventing from Hashirama from catching it, then it explodes and destroys his constructions as shown in the diagram. BM Minato can solo this. Hashirama has no way of catching Minato, whereas Minato can dance around him with FTG and BM.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You never asked nor did you give me an explanation on why when you laughed. So let’s not do that tick for tack thing shall we?
I don't have to, i never made the following claim, you did.

tf, bsm naruto solo
If anything i can say "i laughed because you failed to prove yourself"

It’s already been establish who has more chakra between the two and in the manga we should all know how naruto’s chakra reacts to wood style just by contact or absorbing just a portion of it.
We all know that even a wood dragon shut down his kurama avatar. It stands to do the same again here

[I don’t think you realize the full scope of Bsm naruto when he’s not busy helping the alliance with his including edo Hashirama with his chakra.
He never gave any of the edo kage his chakra. And regardless of scope hashirama still sucks him dry. Its a bad matchup.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Minato teleported the Jubi's flash Biju Dama and could teleport 2 Quad TBB; not only he could teleport SS or Mokujin somewhere else, he could teleport his flash TBB preventing from Hashirama from catching it, then it explodes and destroys his constructions as shown in the diagram. BM Minato can solo this. Hashirama has no way of catching Minato, whereas Minato can dance around him with FTG and BM.
Excellent demonstration.

But the problem with this situation is:

1) Placing Kunai near Hashirama
2) Proper land scape to fight on
3) Flower Tree world.

What counter does Minato have to flower tree world or Hashirama instantly changing the battlefield with a clap of the hand? Hashirama could also simply use Mokuton clones within his forest to combat them as canonically the only person who could ever see him was Madara with EMS

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have to, i never made the following claim, you did.
Yeah you obviously did when you said Hashirama wins

If anything i can say "i laughed because you failed to prove yourself"
So you’re laughing because you ironically failed to prove your point about Hashirama then? :| Like I said before, are you one of those idiots that believe that Hashirama can beat everybody? Because if you are then let me know so I wouldn’t be wasting my time.

We all know that even a wood dragon shut down his kurama avatar. It stands to do the same again here
Well I don’t read Benaruto so I wouldn’t know. However, canonily in Naruto, Naruto shut down wood dragon and snapped its head into piece right before saving Kakashi and Gai. Because if Naruto was defeated by the wood dragon, he would’ve been pinned down like Hachibi and Bee.

He never gave any of the edo kage his chakra. And regardless of scope hashirama still sucks him dry. Its a bad matchup.
Yes he did. Like I said I don’t read Benruto because during the war edo Hashirama was wearing a kyubi cloak. It’s a bad match up for Hashirama, wood style doesn’t work on him. He turned wood dragon to a tree before breaking its head and he broke the wood style grip Madara had on Hachibi and the wood style grip Obito had on his clone.
Not to mention that s single tailed beast bomb destroyed wood golem too in which Bm Naruto can shoot at least 5 of them consecutively.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you obviously did when you said Hashirama wins
Yeah and i explained why:

I doubt they gonna win. Hashirama has biju suppressing techs, and can catch Biju Bombs
something u never did.

So you’re laughing because you ironically failed to prove your point about Hashirama then? :| Like I said before, are you one of those idiots that believe that Hashirama can beat everybody? Because if you are then let me know so I wouldn’t be wasting my time.
Im laughing because u never explained how Naruto solos. U just claimed he does without anything to back it up.

Well I don’t read Benaruto so I wouldn’t know. However, canonily in Naruto, Naruto shut down wood dragon and snapped its head into piece right before saving Kakashi and Gai. Because if Naruto was defeated by the wood dragon, he would’ve been pinned down like Hachibi and Bee.
Actually he got his chakra sucked out:

and ended up dropping the chakra avatar entirely:
But of course you gloss over that part

Yes he did. Like I said I don’t read Benruto because during the war edo Hashirama was wearing a kyubi cloak. It’s a bad match up for Hashirama, wood style doesn’t work on him. He turned wood dragon to a tree before breaking its head and he broke the wood style grip Madara had on Hachibi and the wood style grip Obito had on his clone.
Not to mention that s single tailed beast bomb destroyed wood golem too in which Bm Naruto can shoot at least 5 of them consecutively.
please show me the scan of hashirama in naruto's chakra cloak

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and i explained why:

something u never did.
Saying he has biju suppressing powers is not explaining how Hashirama would beat Naruto, so try again. Because if ask you to repeat that same thing in a Hashirama versus any top 5 jinchuuriki vs thread, you wouldn't follow through with it. :|

Im laughing because u never explained how Naruto solos. U just claimed he does without anything to back it up.
Neither did you. Saying he suppresses biju power is not an explanation on why he would beat Naruto. Do you know how many biju suppressing people naruto has fought before?

Actually he got his chakra sucked out:

and ended up dropping the chakra avatar entirely:
But of course you gloss over that part
Haha :lol well interestingly enough, No. That didn't happen. You see Naruto was still in his biju mode cloak while the dragon was struggling to absorb its chakra:
So Naruto changed transformations from his biju state to create a Shadow clone jutsu (because only rsm naruto can use shadow clones with its avatar) into his Bm form.
And then snapped the wood dragons neck before leaves to save kakashi and Gai:

But of course you just happened to skip that part while being a lying hypocrite to try to pointing what I seemingly skipped over?
Look Ben. No. I follow things very precisely down to the very detail, and evidently you don't considering the fact that you missed this part.

Like I said. You don't follow these things precisely as I do.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saying he has biju suppressing powers is not explaining how Hashirama would beat Naruto, so try again. Because if ask you to repeat that same thing in a Hashirama versus any top 5 jinchuuriki vs thread, you wouldn't follow through with it. :|
Disregarding juubi jins and RSM naruto i probably would. The drop off in power from 9 tails to the other 8 makes the only threat really being whoever u consider to be the best kurama jin is.

Neither did you. Saying he suppresses biju power is not an explanation on why he would beat Naruto. Do you know how many biju suppressing people naruto has fought before?
Actually it is.
Hashirama wins= Claim
Biju suppressing techs and catching biju bombs= Facts that back said claim

Heres your claim=
tf, bsm naruto solo
And then there's nothing to back it up.

Haha :lol well interestingly enough, No. That didn't happen. You see Naruto was still in his biju mode cloak while the dragon was struggling to absorb its chakra:
So Naruto changed transformations from his biju state to create a Shadow clone jutsu (because only rsm naruto can use shadow clones with its avatar) into his Bm form.
And then snapped the wood dragons neck before leaves to save kakashi and Gai:

But of course you just happened to skip that part while being a lying hypocrite to try to pointing what I seemingly skipped over?
Look Ben. No. I follow things very precisely down to the very detail, and evidently you don't considering the fact that you missed this part.
-_- the dragon forced him to drop the avatar. It absorbed too much of his chakra. To the point that its form was all but gone.

Like I said. You don't follow these things precisely as I do.
Oh thats pathetic. I said hashirama not a clone of hashirama.

The real hashirama fought madara the entire time and never received any chakra from him, infact none of the edo kages got chakra from naruto.

U tried tho.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disregarding juubi jins and RSM naruto i probably would. The drop off in power from 9 tails to the other 8 makes the only threat really being whoever u consider to be the best kurama jin is.
Which proves my point exactly considering the fact that you are wrong about Bm naruto. Hence the reason why he broke all those wood style constructions when the Hachibi couldn’t. Suppressing biju chakra is not a explanation because of the factors you listed above. You really tried that sneaky stuff didn’t you?

Actually it is.
Hashirama wins= Claim
Actually it’s not because Hashirama suppressing biju chakra doesn’t mean he can suppress all biju chakras such as jyubi jinch and Naruto. He can’t catch BSM biju bomb either

Heres your claim=

And then there's nothing to back it up.
What’s with the stupid talk for? You didn’t back up anything you said. You just made a radical statement.

-_- the dragon forced him to drop the avatar. It absorbed too much of his chakra. To the point that its form was all but gone.
No it didn’t :| otherwise naruto wouldn’t still have the cloak around his body when preforming shadow clone. Not will he have the chakra to preform one. And let’s not forget the fact that the wood dragon was broken by naruto, what’s hard for you to comprehend?
If the wood dragon beat naruto, then why didn’t it stop him from saving Bee and Kakashi? Da f_ck?

Oh thats pathetic. I said hashirama not a clone of hashirama.
No you didn’t.
The real hashirama fought madara the entire time and never received any chakra from him, infact none of the edo kages got chakra from naruto.

U tried tho.
Edo Hashirama received chakra. Don’t know what you’re talking about but chakra transfers strength to whoever it’s indirectly touching as well. Just like how Minato ftg the whole entire SA out of the barrier. Tobirama explains that shadow clones work in the same concept.

So you can drop the dumb shit already, barely made an effort hear and already you’re getting desperate. That’s what’s pathetic.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which proves my point exactly considering the fact that you are wrong about Bm naruto. Hence the reason why he broke all those wood style constructions when the Hachibi couldn’t. Suppressing biju chakra is not a explanation because of the factors you listed above. You really tried that sneaky stuff didn’t you?
What factors? i only said that Kurama jin is the only threat. I never said he wins. It dont matter what jins they try team up with.

Actually it’s not because Hashirama suppressing biju chakra doesn’t mean he can suppress all biju chakras such as jyubi jinch and Naruto. He can’t catch BSM biju bomb either
Lmfao at bold. He already suppressed naruto with the wood dragon scan. Madara already came out and said its more than capable of suppressing 100% kurama. Naruto makes no difference here.

Cut the garbage with the under line. Hashirama was gonna redirect Juubi jin Tailed beast balls.
Yet youre dumbass want to say he cant catch mesley kurama tailed beast balls. Sage mode or not Juubi jin is of a different magnitude yet a clone in base was gonna use deep forest emergence to handle it. Not even a wood golem

What’s with the stupid talk for? You didn’t back up anything you said. You just made a radical statement.
Hashirama wins= Claim

Nothing radical about facts.

No it didn’t :| otherwise naruto wouldn’t still have the cloak around his body when preforming shadow clone. Not will he have the chakra to preform one. And let’s not forget the fact that the wood dragon was broken by naruto, what’s hard for you to comprehend?
If the wood dragon beat naruto, then why didn’t it stop him from saving Bee and Kakashi? Da f_ck?
Why is so hard for you to comprehend that the wood dragon beat the avatar and not naruto?

No you didn’t.
Pretty sure i did:

Yep nothing about a clone there.
Edo Hashirama received chakra. Don’t know what you’re talking about but chakra transfers strength to whoever it’s indirectly touching as well. Just like how Minato ftg the whole entire SA out of the barrier. Tobirama explains that shadow clones work in the same concept.
Now youre spinning what Tobirama said. I fckin cant:

When the original weaves chakra it resonates to the clones. That's it. Hashirama's wood clone getting a cloak=/= hashirama getting a cloak. He was never shown with a cloak. Since he spent the entire time fighting Madara.
So you can drop the dumb shit already, barely made an effort hear and already you’re getting desperate. That’s what’s pathetic.
Never have i read such palpable irony