BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its gonna be so sad when makorov dies but i feel like its being forshadowed that its gonna happen
I don't look forward to Makarov dieing. He's definitely one of my favorite characters. How many times can he dodge the bullet though. After making Gildarts the new master there doesn't seem to be much left for him.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even though we just met these two new (or maybe old) Dragon Slayers I have a feeling they will eventually join Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy. I think they just might be legit Dragon Slayers. It would be a refreshing change of pace instead of running into more fake ones.

Also they were called the White and Shadow Dragons, and Rogue is the apprentice of Gajeel, which we already know will end up with Natsu fighting Sting and Gajeel fighting Rogue lol.

Also U_U damn right Gildarts is going to be the Head Master U_U that current one doesn't deserve it (not Makarov that other douche xd.....too lazy too look up his name xd)

I wanna see the secret ._. Fairy Tail reveals more and more secrets and Guild things everyday xd

but also I like the name of the new top guild and it's logo xd

You must be registered for see images

U_U I just may get this tattoo U_U

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though we just met these two new (or maybe old) Dragon Slayers I have a feeling they will eventually join Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy. I think they just might be legit Dragon Slayers. It would be a refreshing change of pace instead of running into more fake ones.

Also they were called the White and Shadow Dragons, and Rogue is the apprentice of Gajeel, which we already know will end up with Natsu fighting Sting and Gajeel fighting Rogue lol.

Also U_U damn right Gildarts is going to be the Head Master U_U that current one doesn't deserve it (not Makarov that other douche xd.....too lazy too look up his name xd)

I wanna see the secret ._. Fairy Tail reveals more and more secrets and Guild things everyday xd

but also I like the name of the new top guild and it's logo xd

You must be registered for see images

U_U I just may get this tattoo U_U
Macao? xd

Fairy Tail is super secretly cool o_O

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think there is any reason for Makarov to die now. He had some nice moments that he could've died a hero. But now that he isn't master anymore I doubt he will be going to the frontlines every time. He showed all his skills and revealed all the secrets, if he dies now then it will be kinda meaningless. He already admitted that he fulfilled his dreams. It's much more emotional to kill a charachter like Jirayia who still had some things to live for.

I think Makarov is going to live with that woman with the pink hair in the forest and stays closely connected with the guild as a support charachter.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think there is any reason for Makarov to die now. He had some nice moments that he could've died a hero. But now that he isn't master anymore I doubt he will be going to the frontlines every time. He showed all his skills and revealed all the secrets, if he dies now then it will be kinda meaningless. He already admitted that he fulfilled his dreams. It's much more emotional to kill a charachter like Jirayia who still had some things to live for.

I think Makarov is going to live with that woman with the pink hair in the forest and stays closely connected with the guild as a support charachter.
lol we all know storys like his never end with a fairy tail ending like that i think he will get killed some how and it will drive the guild members to either get stronger or get revenge or both and theyll realize how much has changed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I somehow see Markarov going after his son and Raven Tail rather than simple retirement. I think he passed on the guild so that he can go after his son unecumbered.

Reactions: BigTDogg220

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Didn't you give up on FT >.> so what are you doing here then hmmmm

Nerei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really liked this chapter. I was surprised that Gildarts was going to be the new guild master instead of Lexaeus. Frosh is very cute to.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He says that about every couple of weeks... He won't give up on it. :p
Only said it once.

I said it because for everybody on that island 7 years went to waste and that was what pissed me off most. I'm not complaining how things are handled in the rest of the world. I like that the guild crashed and side stories like Lucy's dad. But in the next fight Natsu and co are going to turn back to asskicking as usual while they weren't supposed to win of the 7 kin in the first place. Now the other guild of the Baram alliance, zeref and the rest had 7 years to improve.

The guy who really looked tough on 2 covers Romeo couldn't beat a single henchmen. So I'm done with this story but I read it to see what happens so now and then. Been following it for a long while so unless something realistic will happen I will gradually disapear from this section.

Naruto let me down
Bleach let me down, but it's getting better now
Fairy tail let me down
Only one story that hasn't dissapointed me up till now

The other mangaka's are just making a story for the sake of the story. Stretching and bullshitting around.

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya know I was thinking...........all the real Dragon Slayers thus far have their own walking talking flying cats right? and all the fakes haven't so I honestly think Sting and Rogue are the real deal this time......Sweet! :p

Though I feel sorry for Rogue having a cat with an identity crisis o_O

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only said it once.

I said it because for everybody on that island 7 years went to waste and that was what pissed me off most. I'm not complaining how things are handled in the rest of the world. I like that the guild crashed and side stories like Lucy's dad. But in the next fight Natsu and co are going to turn back to asskicking as usual while they weren't supposed to win of the 7 kin in the first place. Now the other guild of the Baram alliance, zeref and the rest had 7 years to improve.

The guy who really looked tough on 2 covers Romeo couldn't beat a single henchmen. So I'm done with this story but I read it to see what happens so now and then. Been following it for a long while so unless something realistic will happen I will gradually disapear from this section.

Naruto let me down
Bleach let me down, but it's getting better now
Fairy tail let me down
Only one story that hasn't dissapointed me up till now

The other mangaka's are just making a story for the sake of the story. Stretching and bullshitting around.
Really? i feel like FT has been getting better and the other two are getting me down

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya know I was thinking...........all the real Dragon Slayers thus far have their own walking talking flying cats right? and all the fakes haven't so I honestly think Sting and Rogue are the real deal this time......Sweet! :p

Though I feel sorry for Rogue having a cat with an identity crisis o_O
well they can easily find a cats since the exceed now lives on eathland

Status
Not open for further replies.