Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tail Manga 257 Discussion and 258 Predictions

Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 258 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 259

Layout © by Casualmisfit

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad to see that Gildartz is going to be the next Head Master. I just wonder what Makarov will be doing when he isn't Head Master. Maybe training? I don't know. I'd hope that Makarov is still heavily involved in Fairy Tail.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't finished reading the chapter and I just shat myself...
Gildarts leapfrogged that other dude hahaha.

This Secret reminds me of Part 1 Naruto.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So.. 2 new dragonslayers confirmed, one of them being an iron one like Gajeel, which brings me to a question, did he obtain this power the way Laxus obtained his or did the dragons return after the core members of fairy tail dissapeared.

Which brings up another thing.. 7 years after the dragons dissapeared acnologia attacked and now 7 years later they're back and there are new dragon slayers.. coincidence or a pattern?

iFiVa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So.. 2 new dragonslayers confirmed, one of them being an iron one like Gajeel, which brings me to a question, did he obtain this power the way Laxus obtained his or did the dragons return after the core members of fairy tail dissapeared.
Maybe the dragon trained them together;)

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the reason as why the FT's timeskip is number 2 on my list of best timeskips U_U

The possibilities are endless =DD
yea me to i put one pieces time skip first but after the chapter ft just got moved to the top of my list tied with one piece for first there is so many things that changed im so excited and happy this means gildarts want be leaving anytime soon

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The possibilities are really widening more and more for FT.
He stacked up all the cards against Fairy Tail - poor Guild, last place, new Dragon Slayers...I wonder what's more?

Speculations are next FT master can finally be shelved. Rightfully so, it's Gildarts.
I now understand why Hiro keeps letting Makarov alive. He still got many secrets to unveil.

This chapter missed something though to my taste; perhaps a much faster pace and more humor. But it was a nice build-up chapter nevertheless.

And Lucy do wear a bra? I thought not xd

Anyways, 4/5

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The possibilities are really widening more and more for FT.
He stacked up all the cards against Fairy Tail - poor Guild, last place, new Dragon Slayers...I wonder what's more?

Speculations are next FT master can finally be shelved. Rightfully so, it's Gildarts.
I now understand why Hiro keeps letting Makarov alive. He still got many secrets to unveil.

This chapter missed something though to my taste; perhaps a much faster pace and more humor. But it was a nice build-up chapter nevertheless.

And Lucy do wear a bra? I thought not xd

Anyways, 4/5
its gonna be so sad when makorov dies but i feel like its being forshadowed that its gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.