-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Nekura, with this one u get more bang for the buck ;) . It would be able to block more than just once while still covering the body completely. Ur still open from underground, Leg weights or speed techs. well a multi wave attack would cause the multiple explosions to be released leaving the user open to attacks?

*Chu begins repeating what he did last time only adding more doton and raiton chakra than when he used the bombshell tech, Chu then pushes the chakra further from his body than before. Chu then begins layering it so as to make multiple layers of bombshell so that the cloak will explode more than just once then connects them like a net layered over another net as to cover his body completely, from his feet up.*

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to personally drop an RP persona for the sake of making this easier to do, and so you can understand better.

For this technique, the downside is attacks from underground, but there's an unintentional drawback. When it defends against a technique, because there is no steady stream of chakra, the shield gets weaker. So if it gets hit with a B-rank technique, because the barrier is S-rank, and S-rank is made of 2 A-ranks, and A-rank is made of 2 B-ranks, then it can take the equivalent of three B-ranks afterwards, or an A-rank and a B-rank (this system is very confusing. O_O It'd be easier if they let me use it the way I wanted it to be used originally).

Aside from that, yes, it's good against fast movements, and no, simple projectiles don't weaken the barrier; only techniques do. And if they try using Taijutsu, or otherwise attack it while in short range, the blast will harm the opponent.

Any questions about this technique?

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so, at minimum for use of B it take three hits, with B-rank, while it would only take an A and B rank once right? to destroy the barrier.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll put it to you like this. Each rank has a numerical value:
E+Freeform=0
D=1
C=2
B=4
A=8
S=16
F=32

This shell can take a total of 16 points worth of damage. This means that 4 B-ranks could destroy it (4*4=16). Or 16 D-ranks. Or 2 C-ranks, a B-rank, and an A-rank (4+8+2+2=16). You see how confusing this system is when we look at normal jutsu which have chakra cost, and damage points which really don't add anything anymore.

Oh, and if someone uses an element which is strong to Blast, then the "number value" of that technique is worth twice as much as it should be. For example, someone uses Lightning against your shield. The Lightning is C-rank. Generally, it should only lose 2 of 16 "points" because it's only a C-rank, but because Blast is weak to Lightning, it'll lose (2*2=4) points instead.

Like I said, confusing. @_@ If you ever have any problems with this, please just confront me; I'll be happy to help. And this point system isn't official or anything, it's just the way I understand techniques now-a-days.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, and just a brief explanation of where I got that system; in today's RP, 2 A-ranks create an S-rank. And 2 B-ranks create an A-rank. Bearing this in mind, if you start at D (E-rank has no offensive moves, really, and freeform is overpowered by everything), and then double everything for the next rank, you get your "2 A = 1 S".

Now, if you have no more questions, we can move on.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, next jutsu. This one is based off of a spell in Fairy Tail. This is an earth spell used by one of the common-place "most powerful wizards" (like how the Kages are common-place "most powerful ninja", but we've obviously seen more powerful people, just in case you don't know Fairy Tail, or didn't know what I meant).

Now, focus your chakra through the ground. Afterwards, cause a large explosion to come up under that tree. The explosion is instantaneous from the moment you "release" your chakra/clap your hands together, and sensors can't tell what's going on; for all they know, it's some form of doton technique that covers the area around you up to mid-range, and because of the range it covers and the fact that nothing happens for a turn, they should probably just figure it's some supplementary thing (without metagaming). With this said, this technique is impossible to detect the properties of, and the only defense against it is to move out of mid-range. Even if they can react fast enough and move, it tears up ground mid-range away from the desired point, making it impossible to completely avoid without space/time if they remain within the range of your chakra.
(Bakuton: Meidō Fugaku) Blast Release: Rumbling Mt. Fuji
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: To perform Rumbling Mt. Fuji, the user must focus Bakuton chakra into the ground around them a turn prior to using this jutsu, and not move beyond Mid-range from where they started the jutsu. When enough chakra has collected in the ground, the user claps their hands together to release all of the buit-up chakra from one point up to mid-range from the user. The released chakra then expodes upwards in a beam of energy, which is powerful enough to tear up the ground in the surrounding area up to mid-range.
Note: ~Can only be taught by Sharingdork
~During the turn this jutsu is used and the turn before, the user can only perform doton, raiton, and techniques which consume no chakra due to the chakra concentration required
~During the turn before this jutsu is used, only two jutsu may be used (as prepairing this jutsu counts as a move)
~No jutsu may be used after this jutsu on the turn it's used
~Can only be used twice per battle
~If an earth-style jutsu is used which utilizes earth being "charged" with Bakuton, it loses the Bakuton chakra
~The user must make contact with the ground while prepairing and using this jutsu
Describe and any questions.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I walk over to the tree, focusing doton and raiton chakra through my right arm piling the chakra into my arm, where i then reach down placing my right hand flat on the ground, releasing my chakra into the earth at the base of the tree. I then walk back over towards the man in green, but stay just close enough for the jutsu to still being useful.

So if i were at this point in a fight could i use jutsu right now?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The requirements for this technique is contact with the ground, and the types of jutsu you can use. If you can fight with only doton and raiton, and while maintaining contact with the ground, you can use this technique and then wait as long as you can hold out for. Also, you don't need to place your hand on the ground; you just need your feet to be in contact to channel your chakra. Also, you can move anywhere within mid-range of your starting position, as long as you have at least one part of your body on the ground at all times. No jumping. And the explosion will take place anywhere within mid-range of where the technique is begun. Finally, you don't need to choose the location of the explosion right away; that's why your chakra is moved everywhere within mid-range of yourself.
Also, you do need to wait a turn, meaning you can't "I charge chakra, random doton, BOOM". It would have to be "Charge chakra, random moves, opponent moves, BOOM".
Anything else?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so i need to treat it as a landmine. ok just wanted to be fore sure on that im ready to move on.
Not really sure where you're going with the landmine analogy... Really, what you do is you create a circular area with your chakra filling it. Then, on your next turn, you can cause an explosion anywhere within the circle, which means that if your opponent moves, as long as he's in the circle, you can still blow him up.

Now, any final questions (sorry for taking so long).

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so, last technique:

I want you to focus your chakra like you just did, except make your chakra expand to all earth within long-range which is everywhere. When it's all collected, you will let all of your chakra be released, which will unleash an explosion similar to a TBB making contact with something (I'm specifically thinking of the time it hit that mountain when Naruto and Bee fought Tobi). This technique is quite possibly the most powerful technique I will ever get approved, but it does have several draw-backs we'll go over later.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I quickly begin channeling my chakra to the earth below my feet, thinning it and causing it to expand through the earth all the way to long range, once i have a base amount of chakra throughout the ground i begin thickening it increasing the mass of the chakra within the ground, and just as the chakra completely works its way though the earth. Just as its reached the full level of chakra i release the chakra causing a giant explosion.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am no one. A sentient being of energy and nothingness only you can see and perceive; your teacher. Because of this, I survive the blast. U_U

So, I'm going to let you read through the technique in full
(Bakuton: Kaimetsu-Tekina Fugaku) Blast Release: Devistating Mt. Fuji
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid(-Long)
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The sister technique to "Rumbling Mt. Fuji", Devistating Mt. Fuji follows the basic principals. The user will collect chakra in the ground around them, only now the user cannot move beyond Short-range of their starting point. When the user has gathered the required amount of chakra in the ground around them, they'll weave five handseals and then clap their hands together. As the user claps their hands together, the gathered chakra in the ground explodes upwards, creating a large ring of explosive energy around the user, instead of being released from a single point. Because the explosion does not occur within short-range of the user, it leaves a pillar for them to stand on in the midst of the newly created large crater.
Note: ~Can only be taught by Sharingdork
~Can only be used once per battle
~The turn before this jutsu is used the user can only perform one jutsu
~The turn this jutsu is used no other jutsu may be used
~The turn before this jutsu is used, the user can only perform techniques which consume no chakra due to chakra consentration
~This jutsu reaches up to Long-range if the user prepairs it for an additional turn (following the same rules as "the turn before this jutsu is used" for the extra turn)
~Earth style jutsu utilizing earth within the boundaries of this jutsu lose explosive properties
~The user must be in contact with the ground while prepairing and using this jutsu
~Shrapnel from the explosion cuts into the user's body as the jutsu is used
~Due to chakra exhaustion, the user will be unable to move for one turn after using the jutsu, and will be unable to utilize chakra for three turns after using the jutsu
And now I want you to tell me it's strengths (both obvious and not), it's weakness(es), how to defend against it should your opponent be able to pull it off, and anything else you find noteworthy about the technique.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the strengths would be its large scaled blast, long range, no worries of being caught in the blast, dont see any others.

weaknesses would be its one use in battle, no jutsu can be used once this one is used, shrapnel, chakra exhaustion, i feel like im overlooking something here.

earth would give a strong defense and if it was used it would lose its explosive properties, or if the use entered the earth and dropped deep into the earth deep enough to avoid the blast.

and quick question, about
~The turn before this jutsu is used the user can only perform one jutsu
~The turn this jutsu is used no other jutsu may be used
~The turn before this jutsu is used, the user can only perform techniques which consume no chakra due to chakra concentration

so the post before i would use this jutsu i can only use one jutsu right? then my next post i can only use this jutsu and none chakra consuming jutsu right?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Final advantage, due to the wide range of chakra, sensors can't call BS and say they know what you're up to; it looks exactly like a sensing technique which uses earth as a medium, like Pressure Sensing (a custom I actually have access to).

The user is EXTREMELY vulnerable while preparing the jutsu; you literally can't have your chakra being consumed while preparing this technique due to chakra exhaustion. Which means, no on-going modes which require chakra to be drained from your system, nor does it allow you to use any technique with a chakra cost. Also, you can't leave short range, which means no walking, nor jumping/flying, pretty much no moving at all (except for, like, leaning and random movements to avoid projectiles, or like Rock Lee dodging Kimmimmaro's attacks). Oh, and if you can use it, you don't need any other techniques in that turn. xD

Earth wouldn't really help. Create a dome: the ground under you kills you. Make something to rise up under you: explosion destroys it and you fall (though sometimes this can be used to be livable).
O__O__O__O don'tgounderground donotgounderground DoNotGoUnderground DONOTGOUNDERGROUND!!!!!! I don't know how to make this more clear, but do NOT, EVER EVER EVER, go underground if you're opponent is prepping this technique. The ground around you will explode, and you will cease to exist. Your body will blown to pieces, down to such a small scale that it could possibly be considered atomic. There will be nothing left. If your opponent ever goes underground while you're using this, they are stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Either that, or they're into the RP, which is respectable. But if they're doing that because they think it'll work... You can blow up the earth the moment they disappear under the ground.

The turn before you use this technique, while your charging the chakra, you can only use one actual technique, and said technique cannot have a chakra cost. Then, the turn in which you use this technique, this is the only technique you're allowed to use, regardless of if it requires chakra or not. Hope that answers your questions.

So, anything else about this technique?

Psst! Don't go underground while being targeted with this technique. O__O

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, then if you have no questions, our training session is over. So, now I encourage you to ask any questions you have about Bakuton or my techniques before you end up in the middle of an argument in a fight. (You can use all the Bakuton customs I've made)