Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gildarts stand before you, his arms crossed, a small grin across his face.
So... You want to learn the art of blowing sh!t up, do you?
Gildarts then began to laugh a kind, playful laugh, enjoying his own joke and choice of words.
Then we should start with the basics. First, I would like you to perform what you know of Blast Release. Utilize your "Explosion Release Technique" and your "Landmine Fist".
( Bakuton no Jutsu ) - Explosion Release Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user by molding and manipulating their chakra into their hands can concentrate their explosive chakra into their palms to create a small explosive blast that is can repel incoming kunai and sending them back at their attacker or the user can use to simply break an opponents weapon or small tools.
Note: Can only be used by Gari or Explosive style users from the Hidden Stone.

(Bakuton: Jiraiken) - Blast Release: Landmine Fist
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: Can only be used by Gari

This was more of an RP post to show you that technique you keep overlooking (though I do want to see your description of how you perceive Bakuton to work).

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Gildarts stand before Chu, Chu looks him up and down.
So ur Gildarts of the Mist a ive heard alot about u. Yes i want to learn more about blowing sh!t to kingdom come.
Chu makes a confused look when Gildarts begins laughing.
The Basics huh.
1st
As Chu says this he begins molding his earth and lightning chakra though his arm to his hand, where he begins mixing them both into a good sized blast that will catch in coming weapons and send them flying back at the opponent who had thrown them. But once i have the chakra focused into my palms i concentrate the chakra into a condensed amount that would be strong enough to break regular weapons with much ease. Where i then turn to my right and release the chakra as it explodes from my palms out hitting a tree not to far off. The blast rips through the tree leaving a pile of debris in a trail behind where the tree was standing.
2nd
Next Chu takes a few seconds and walks over to a tree standing by the one that was just blown down. While walking to the tree Chu begins molding his chakra into his right fist, then begin compressing it within his fist ready to be set off by the first thing that Chu touches with his fist. Chu reaches the tree he compresses the chakra within his fist again just to add a little more kick to it, then Chu lifts his right fist angled to the tree ready to hit it. Chu swings his fist and hits the tree on contact Chu releases his chakra creating a large explosion that hits the tree, the chakra erupts from his fist and begins cracking the trunk of the tree the tree is pushed back and out from where it was rooted.

ok thanks i was trying to find it today.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Well done. (But remember that the first technique is short-range, so you should be at least within arms reach of whatever you want to blow up). Now, for two really simple techniques. The first one I want you to do that same thing as with Landmine Fist, only concentrate your chakra into your foot and kick something. The second technique I'm going to teach you requires you to concentrate chakra into your elbow and, once again, do the same thing as Landmine Kick, only through your elbow and an elbow strike.
(Bakuton: Jiri Kiki) Blast Style: Landmine Kick
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple kick, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: ~This jutsu follows all strengths, weaknesses, and restrictions of Landmine Punch
~Usable thrice per battle/conflict.

(Bakuton: Hiji E no Eikyō) Blast Release: Elbow Impact
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 to punches)
Description: The user focuses Bakuton chakra into their elbow and performs one of the two following actions. The user can either punch their target and release the chakra to push their fist further into the target once contact is made, or establish direct contact with the target with his elbow and release the chakra to generate an explosion from the initial point of contact. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: ~Can only be taught by Sharingdork
~Carries all the same advantages, disadvantages, and restrictions as Landmine Fist when used through direct contact

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh oops, i totally forgot to look at that ones range.
Excellent rings in Chu ears.
Oh yeah so u going to be a lil more giving now?

Once to asks his question he walks back over to the tree that he punched with the landmine fist, this time again focusing and molding his earth and lightning chakra into his right foot, making the earth and lightning form into it explosion release state before released. Once he makes it to the tree he condenses the chakra in his foot to the point it would blow on anything that touched it. Chu wines his foot back and condenses the chakra again just enough to have the tree leave the ground. Chu then slams his right foot into the side of the tree, and an explosion erupts from Chu's foot lifting and breaking the tree in half, and sending the two pieces a few yards from Chu in two directions.

Chu then catches his breath again, and this time he begins focusing and molding his earth and lightning chakra into both his elbows. Chu then walks over to the closest of the other trees while finishing the molding of his chakra into his elbows where he then condenses the chakra to the point it is about to erupt from himself before he even moves but then he steadies the flow strengthening his chakra enough that it will hold untill it hits something/anything else. Chu reaches short range of the tree the pulls his right arm up and punches the tree releasing his blast from his elbow ripping a hole into the trunk of the tree through to the center of the tree, Chu then pulls his arm back from the trunk and pivots on his right foot counter clockwise, and then slams his left elbow into the tree releasing the other half of the chakra in his other elbow creating another explosion from his elbow that pierces right through the tree trunk, creating a y like shape to be cut through the tree's trunk, not visible with the tree still standing.
(i did the dual usage cause i really didn't want to describe the whole thing again.)

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was good... Just two things about the Elbow Impact technique... First, if you channel chakra into both elbows, it counts as two techniques. Second, to use the technique indirectly, which creates a force to drive your fist forwards to add extra power, it will only give more punching power to your fist; no explosive power. The explosion propels your fist forwards at high speeds in order to make impact tougher. It also allows you to surprise your opponent if your punch has already made contact, as this'll allow you almost punch them a second time without pulling your arm back in preparation for a punch.
Now, I feel like giving you one more technique, for now at least. My other four are special, and powerful, and as such I'd like to wait a bit longer before giving them to anyone. But for this technique, it's essentially the Blast Release Technique without you having to hold your hands outward. For this, you will focus your Bakuton chakra into the air around you, allowing it to lay dormant in an invisible "mist" of sorts. Then, as you see this kunai come close to you, cause your chakra near the kunai to explode, sending it away from you.

(Bakuton: Yōsei no Shukufuku) Blast Style: Blessing of the Fairy
Type: Defense | Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user concentrates Bakuton chakra into the air around them as the opponent comes into close-range. As the opponent attacks the user, the user can cause small explosion not large enough to harm the target, but large enough to redirect a punch or kick by "commanding" a small portion of the airborn chakra to explode with concious thought. This allows the user to cancel any physical strike which is noticable by the human eye.
~This jutsu is not automatic; the user must know the attack is coming and must be able to see the strike

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, i see what u did there. Im going to use that. So its just coming from the elbow and propelling the punch. I really like this Blessing.

Chu stands about seven yards from Gildarts, Chu stands there eyes closed tight, focusing and molding his earth and lightning chakra outward from his body as if to make a steamy mist, as thick as Kirigakure's constant mist, with his chakra. As Chu continues releasing chakra from his body he begins to thicken it and mix it together with afew more layers completely covering his body in a mist of his own chakra. Chu opens his eyes and stares blankly towards Gildarts. As Chu finishes his layers, he slowly begins to condense the chakra all around his body adding pressure to it and preparing it to be used. Waiting for his teacher to throw the Kunai.

You must be registered for see images

Soon as ur ready Gildarts-san.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chakra around your body is invisible; I just used the "mist" metaphor in order to allow you to understand what I'm talking about when I'm telling you to send your chakra around yourself.
Gildarts then stares into space, waiting for his student to ask questions, before realizing that he hadn't actually thrown the kunai yet. Laughing embarrassedly under his breath, Gildarts then throws a kunai towards the man and awaits a response.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as the kunai reaches Chu, Chu activates his chakra to erupt on the tip of the kunai, it explodes from the point of the kunai, is then redirecting away from both Chu and Gildarts, and the kunai lands stabbing into the earth standing straight vertically. Chu then laughs
Ok that was cool.
Chu says this with a grin on his face.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Now, with those three techniques under your belt, I'd like to see how you do with them before giving you any of my more advanced techniques... Wouldn't you like to be able to do this?
Gildarts then claps his hands together, releasing the chakra he had been building up in the ground for a while near a small grove of trees. Where the trees once stood, a great white light was created as the ground exploded from under the foliage, and when the explosion was over, no trees stood anymore.
But that will only be if you can learn to use these techniques proficiently. Now, before I go, do you have any questions about what I've taught you?
(Bakuton: Meidō Fugaku) Blast Release: Rumbling Mt. Fuji
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: To perform Rumbling Mt. Fuji, the user must focus Bakuton chakra into the ground around them a turn prior to using this jutsu, and not move beyond Mid-range from where they started the jutsu. When enough chakra has collected in the ground, the user claps their hands together to release all of the buit-up chakra from one point up to mid-range from the user. The released chakra then expodes upwards in a beam of energy, which is powerful enough to tear up the ground in the surrounding area up to mid-range.
~During the turn this jutsu is used and the turn before, the user can only perform doton, raiton, and techniques which consume no chakra due to the chakra concentration required
~During the turn before this jutsu is used, only two jutsu may be used (as prepairing this jutsu counts as a move)
~No jutsu may be used after this jutsu on the turn it's used
~Can only be used twice per battle
~If an earth-style jutsu is used which utilizes earth being "charged" with Bakuton, it loses the Bakuton chakra
~The user must make contact with the ground while prepairing and using this jutsu

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chu stands there.
Oh yeah i want that. :yay:

Ok ill get a fight going soon, so i can come back to u for the others. and yeah i have one question for u where did u find the Explosion Release Technique it?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A man garbed in heavy clothing steps forwards in the sunset. Gildarts is gone, but there is still another man, waiting. As the green-dressed man approached, he simply reaches into his cloak and pulls out a fair-sized scroll.
He told me you'd be here. He also told me that you would have practiced. Let's see what you can do with what he taught you.
The man then stood, silent, waiting.

Yeah, if you have a link to any fight where you used these techniques, that'd be great, but if you don't just perform the ones I taught you in one post and then we can move on. And if you've used a few in fights, but not all of them, perform the ones you haven't used in fights here, and link the fights.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive yet to use them in fights, cause my Kaguya test came up and Ive been waiting on the test to get graded, and not much time on here.
______

*Chu stands before the man's clone. Waiting for the man to make the first move, while releasing chakra from his body, and just as the man goes in for the attack i make my chakra erupt and redirect the attack from the man. Just as the attack is redirected i quickly focus a small amount of chakra into my left foot give a quick kick to below the ribs quickly a low scale blast erupts from my foot and causes the man to double over into mid air and i focus my chakra again into my right elbow bringing it down apon the mans back where the elbow makes contact and an explosion forces him to the ground.*

(Bakuton: Yōsei no Shukufuku) Blast Style: Blessing of the Fairy
Type: Defense | Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user concentrates Bakuton chakra into the air around them as the opponent comes into close-range. As the opponent attacks the user, the user can cause small explosion not large enough to harm the target, but large enough to redirect a punch or kick by "commanding" a small portion of the airborn chakra to explode with concious thought. This allows the user to cancel any physical strike which is noticable by the human eye.
~This jutsu is not automatic; the user must know the attack is coming and must be able to see the strike

(Bakuton: Jiri Kiki) Blast Style: Landmine Kick
Description: After Establishing direct with their opponent through a simple kick, the user utilizes their respective Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of contact. This explosion is powerful enough to cause severe physical damage and send the target flying backwards. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
Note: ~This jutsu follows all strengths, weaknesses, and restrictions of Landmine Punch
~Usable thrice per battle/conflict.

(Bakuton: Hiji E no Eikyō) Blast Release: Elbow Impact
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 to punches)
Description: The user focuses Bakuton chakra into their elbow and performs one of the two following actions. The user can either punch their target and release the chakra to push their fist further into the target once contact is made, or establish direct contact with the target with his elbow and release the chakra to generate an explosion from the initial point of contact. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.
~Carries all the same advantages, disadvantages, and restrictions as Landmine Fist when used through direct contact.

So u like my style? move was just thrown together.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The man, garbed in green, closed his eyes and nodded slowly.
So you only learned those three techniques? The scroll states that there are two ways to perform the elbow one; you're aware of this, correct? If you're not, then please stop me, but if you are, we move onto the first technique listed here.
(Bakuton: Bakudan Hatsugen) Blast Release: Bombshell
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user focuses their Bakuton chakra around their body, creating a small aura of Bakuton chakra around themselves, which moves with the user's body. The aura is visible to the naked eye as a distortion of light (much like a distortion created through high heat). Any physical object which comes into contact with the aura (other than the surface the user is standing on when the jutsu is used) will cause the aura to spontaniously combust outwards from the point of impact, rendering an opponents projectiles and taijutsu useless.
~Can only be used 2 times per battle
~The aura lasts for two turns, or until it is used
~The aura is in the shape of the user, fits around the body of the user, and is 6 inches away from the user
After reading the scroll over several times, the man simply closed his eyes, sighed, and passed the open scroll over to the man across from him.
I don't understand this; perhaps it'll make more sense to you. From what I understand, you're supposed to release explosive chakra around you to create a type of cloak, or something.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i was informed on the other way of the elbow.
Chu takes the scroll from the man in green.
Oh that sounds cool.
Chu reads through the scroll afew times.
Ok well ima give this a try.

*Chu takes afew steps away from the man in green, then begin focusing his doton and raiton chakra from his body outward attempting to create a barrier completely covering him from head to toe, as Chu begins mixing his doton and raiton together he begin seeing heat raising from his body, Chu carefully mixes the chakra together making sure his test will not backfire on him. Chu making sure everything about the chakra around his body is ready for an external force to come into contact and to be blown back/away.*

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mystogan pulls out a kunai and throws it at the man as light around him becomes distorted.
Let's hope you did it right. Oh, and if you survive, I want you to think of some advantages/disadvantages, and some useful ways to use/counter it. Just anything that comes to mind under those categories should do.

-Tauburn-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Chu holds the chakra around his body till the kunai comes into contact with it and releases it into a large explosion causing the kunai to be sent flying else where.*

==========
Im always caught off guard with these questions so...

Advantage- No blind spots.

Disadvantage- only real disadvantage i can come up with is, being attacked from underground?
------
Use- someone drops their leg weights, or uses speed techs to close the gap between us quickly.

Counter-
(Im not sure what kind of counter ur wanting here a counter for this jutsu or to use with this jutsu?)

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How to counter the jutsu, just so you know that it's not invincible. But that's fine for now; a good counter would be several kunai evenly spaced out one after the other in a line. The user of the barrier cannot control how the first kunai is deflected, and the barrier will dissipate after a single use. But other than that, brilliantly described. Now for the second technique on this scroll...
(Bakuton: Monsutā no Dai Abare) Blast Style: Monster's Rampage
Type: Attack | Defense | Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The sister technique to "Blast Release: Bombshell", the user focuses their Bakuton chakra around their body, creating a small aura of Bakuton chakra around themselves, which moves with the user's body. The aura is visible to the naked eye as a distortion of light (much like a distortion created through high heat). Any physical object which comes into contact with the aura (other than the surface the user is standing on when the jutsu is used) will cause the aura to spontaniously combust outwards from the point of impact, rendering an opponents projectiles and taijutsu useless. However, this technique takes it to the next level of its sister, allowing the shell to explode multiple times in a single use, instead of the lesser jutsu's single explosion per use.
~Can only be used 1 time per battle
~The aura lasts for two turns
~The aura is in the shape of the user, fits around the body of the user, and is 6 inches away from the user (the aura does not extend past the soles of the feet)
So, essentially the same thing, unless I'm reading the scroll wrong, and so you'll simply use more chakra than last time and be able to deflect more than simply one attack. Oh, and if you could answer the same questions I asked before right away, that'd be great.