Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get you.

We're having a logical discussion about the world and you come here saying it's an "emo" thread. First of all, it's not emo, it's reality. And obviously we're not going to change the world. We don't have the incentive too. + The world is way too far in corruption to be really changed by a single person.

We're here to merely discuss the world and it's problems. If you consider problems "emo" then I suggest you pick up a dictionary and brush up on your vocabulary.
Get this. a Bunch of Emo kids sitting around playing Suffocation Roulette, are still a bunch of Emo kids, except now their dead Emo kids.

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....what impact did hitler have that will ripple through all of time......oh you cant think of any, how sad. He will be nothing but a fegment of unimoptant history in about 4000 years just like Homo neanderthalensis
LOL ask a rhetorical question to yourself, nice one bro!

Without Hitler, Europe would be completely different, obviously your need less time on the internet and more time in a Book.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
being the first of anything doesnt matter shit i have no personal problem with obama but he didnt do anything for america other than be black and ell he was already black before he was president lol so he didnt do anything

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Without Hitler, Europe would be completely different, obviously your need less time on the internet and more time in a Book.
hmmm your logic is invalid, i could say europe would be a different place if a cat didnt cross the street at a particaler time in hitlers life and hadnt distracted him so that a car passed him and didnt kill him, i dont know if i worded that right but its pretty much the butterfly effect (no one event has any more signifegance then the next)

Reactions: Pavoneo

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He was making a logical point and you're completely dismissing it.

Think about it like this. We all know that one point in time, some caveman made fire. That's all we have. We don't know the guys name, nor any other accomplishments. Do we have a background on him? No. Did he do something significant? Of course, but that doesn't mean he changed the world.

In Hitlers case, are we going to remember his entire background in a couple thousand years? No, all we'll know is that there was some guy who committed mass genocide. We won't know why, or how he went about it, etc etc. Was it significant? Yes, but that doesn't mean it's changing the world. It's just another significant thing that happened during a time period.

If you think we'll remember Hitler in thousands of years, you're wrong. All of our documentation of him will be gone. Think about all the famous languages that used to be spoken nearly world wide, but now are dead. Latin is a good example of that, so is hieroglyphics. We can't decipher a dead language like that, so we can't figure out what things happened during that time period.

Hitler will just be another person who has does something "talk worthy" per say.

Have fun reading this little essay xD

[EDIT]
hmmm your logic is invalid, i could say europe would be a different place if a cat didnt cross the street at a particaler time in hitlers life and hadnt distracted him so that a car passed him and didnt kill him, i dont know if i worded that right but its pretty much the butterfly effect (no one event has any more signifegance then the next)
That is a great example, +rep