Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmp, i just got a job about 3 months ago and im 16 and knew well before that that people have this self intitlement that they "deserve" to live or to have a house. there is 3 homeless people who sit out on the street in front of my job and i watch atleast 300$ a day get "donated" to them and wonder how the **** are they still homeless. i get paid less then that and can support myself with no help from anyone, but yet these filthy peices of wasted space are taking mind-less zombies hard earned money that could be used to provide for there children or cure cancer. but yet im stuck here working at DQ trying to save up for college just so i can, maby, get a descent job that well barely support 30 years of living.......sometimes i wonder how anybody believes in a higher power when there is such evil and foolishness as this going on U_U
That's taking it a bit extreme. You really think that the money they're getting could be used to cure cancer? As someone else said..

People are paying millions of dollars to make a commercial to sway people to donate $5 to help children in other countries.

The money we have (-$ at this point, we're seriously in debt) wouldn't be used to find cures for cancer, it'd be used for marketing so richer people could get richer.

People are greedy, they don't want to waste their hard earned money on something that wouldn't directly benefit them. Like donating to find a cure for cancer.

Do people donate? Yes, celebrities do it all the time. Ever think about why? It's to get a better reputation, so people think highly of them. Sometimes that does set off a chain reaction and others donate as well, I won't deny that. It's because some people are indeed not selfish, and wish to help others.

Listen, these are just my personal opinions. If you don't agree, please don't flame me. :shrug:

Last edited:

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you just want immediate progress? I guess nothing would be good enough unless cavemen built world wide irrigation systems instead of fires, or discovered an efficient way to use solar energy instead of developing trains which allowed new colonies to form.
yes, its not asking to much to have made progress instead of the opposite, what has "trains" did for us is a nutshell. it is a useless invention of man that in the 21st century has almost been phased out and in about 200 more years so will cars and so fourth. we have the gift of learning and yet all we can come up with is cars,trians and religion. why havent we put all the information that we have collected over the years into something great like a universal inhabitable terraferma (something that could turn any planet into a habatable place for humans) so our legact can live on and create better inventions that have impacts on the scale of the galaxy instead of spending 16 years and 1.3 billion dollars on this >
You must be registered for see images

lord sauke

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what's better.... dictators that have mock elections for only themselves, or puppet governments where the real government is hidden behind a useless monarch? Or maybe emperors who send their soldiers to die for a man they've never seen?
Basically they are the people have no say in what happen in there own country all they can do is ether obey the government or suffer the consequence. It like when people are:eek: arrested for protesting we have freedom of speech but yet we can not speak how ever we want to the president or a judge.this is just a minor problem but when you kill some for your own personal need that is bad

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's taking it a bit extreme. You really think that the money they're getting could be used to cure cancer? As someone else said..

People are paying millions of dollars to make a commercial to sway people to donate $5 to help children in other countries.

The money we have (-$ at this point, we're seriously in debt) wouldn't be used to find cures for cancer, it'd be used for marketing so richer people could get more rich.

People are greedy, they don't want to waste their hard earned money on something that wouldn't directly benefit them. Like donating to find a cure for cancer.

Do people donate? Yes, celebrities do it all the time. Ever think about why? It's to get a better reputation, so people think highly of them. Sometimes that does set off a chain reaction and others donate as well, I won't deny that. It's because some people are indeed not selfish, and wish to help others.

Listen, these are just my personal opinions. If you don't agree, please don't flame me. :shrug:
oh i agree fully, and i admit i didnt think out my example to the fullest and wont try to defend it cuz i really cant think of a reason that it needs to be, but what i was trying to say is its there money and shouldnt be given to anyone else just becuase they dont have it or have incredibly less then said person

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk whats funnier the EMO-Ness of this thread or the people complaining about other people not doing anything to help have a better world, Ironic Much?

If you people truly cared soo much, you would have already DONE something.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously you didn't focus on school
hmm or maby i dont concern myself with the spelling of words you obviously know what meant, and seeing is that you toke the first oppurtunity to jump on my spelling instead of having a meaningful discussion you obviously didnt either ;)

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh i agree fully, and i admit i didnt think out my example to the fullest and wont try to defend it cuz i really cant think of a reason that it needs to be, but what i was trying to say is its there money and shouldnt be given to anyone else just becuase they dont have it or have incredibly less then said person
Of course there's some people who shouldn't get money. The worst part is, the people who shouldn't have it get it. People like corrupt politicians and officers get large salaries, and they don't waste a single cent on anything but themselves, meanwhile families all over the place are struggling and what that corrupt politician is saying is that he'll "stop that by blahblahblah". He's seeing this corruption take place, and he's encouraging it by following up with the corruption. Even though there's millions of people who need it more than him and he knows it in the back of his mind. I'm probably ranting on way more than I should be right now and I'm probably not making too much sense right now. Not really thinking this out :rolleyes:

Basically, I don't agree with the currency system we have. Is there any better alternative? Not one that I can think of.

Obviously you didn't focus on school
You obviously didn't understand what he was saying. He meant that the family didn't have enough money for him to get an education.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk whats funnier the EMO-Ness of this thread or the people complaining about other people not doing anything to help have a better world, Ironic Much?

hmp, i was waiting for this :), becuase regardless of what your life coach says, one person does not make and difference and we knew that just becuase 30 or 40 people decide to do something doesnt mean the human race will change or come across a epiphany that what there doing at this very moment is of not concern and there are more drmatic concersn going on with the world (we simply dont see the need to or ARE doind something in the hopes of making ourselves feel like it mattered)

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i cant speak for anyone else but i dont care we all die enjoy what you can when you can

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmp, i was waiting for this :), becuase regardless of what your life coach says, one person does not make and difference and we knew that just becuase 30 or 40 people decide to do something doesnt mean the human race will change or come across a epiphany that what there doing at this very moment is of not concern and there are more drmatic concersn going on with the world (we simply dont see the need to or ARE doind something in the hopes of making ourselves feel like it mattered)
I can name a bunch of single persons that changed the world, Hitler, Obama, Ganhi, Stalin...soo Whats your point?

Enough talk, and more doing is what you need in your life.

LMAO Kishi even singlehandedly changed the world... your points are invalid.

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can name a bunch of single persons that changed the world, Hitler, Obama, Ganhi, Stalin...soo Whats your point?

I don't get you.

We're having a logical discussion about the world and you come here saying it's an "emo" thread. First of all, it's not emo, it's reality. And obviously we're not going to change the world. We don't have the incentive too. + The world is way too far in corruption to be really changed by a single person.

We're here to merely discuss the world and it's problems. If you consider problems "emo" then I suggest you pick up a dictionary and brush up on your vocabulary.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

....what impact did hitler have that will ripple through all of time......oh you cant think of any, how sad. He will be nothing but a fegment of unimoptant history in about 4000 years just like Homo neanderthalensis