I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If some one would take the time to describe to me how you see the world. It doesnt matter how you put it what words you use or how you say it im just taking a interest in the minds and workins of all the age groups and diferent personals of the base.

Example: I think that america (my country of origin) is doomed to the lack of knowledge and general hatred to one another has doomed this country to a state of ignorance and intolorence one a level of which the world has never seen (but thats just america and not touching on what i think the world has come to)

You must be registered for see images

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If some one would take the time to describe to me how you see the world. It doesnt matter how you put it what words you use or how you say it im just taking a interest in the minds and workins of all the age groups and diferent personals of the base.

Example: I think that america (my country of origin) is doomed to the lack of knowledge and general hatred to one another has doomed this country to a state of ignorance and intolorence one a level of which the world has never seen (but thats just america and not touching on what i think the world has come to)

You must be registered for see images
You hate your country...:rolleyes:

Aura

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Country I live in, because I have not see the World would be:
Teenagers making wrong decisions, drinking, smashing windows, and poor education.
This World needs discipline

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally dread the world.

Human corruption has gone on far too long, we're destroying the world and each other.

Now we want to colonize other plants and destroy other planets?

The human race needs to die very soon as bad as that sounds.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally dread the world.

Human corruption has gone on far too long, we're destroying the world and each other.

Now we want to colonize other plants and destroy other planets?

The human race needs to die very soon as bad as that sounds.
i like this guy :)

TheDreamShark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, IMO USA's people are alright, it's mostly the corrupt politicians and government we have, nothings gonna change for the better with them around, as for the rest of the world it's starting to crumble some places faster than others, can't actually picture what it's going to be like 10 years from now.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the world is shit and i have to pretend to have feelings toward my fellow man and peers when i could careless about them and i also know that people like me are a biug reason america is what it is that and sheer laziness no one wants to work the american dream is dead people all want money for nothing live off the goverment its sick i have worked since i was 14 full time since i was 16 no one handed me shit and i prefer it that way.

also get used to the idea that you will work until you die unless your parents have money or some shit

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Country I live in, because I have not see the World would be:
Teenagers making wrong decisions, drinking, smashing windows, and poor education.
This World needs discipline
ok i understand yu had a rough childhood, but why do you think smashing windows is anything but a trivial problem?

(just a question dont get all defensive)

4Mystique

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me the world is fine, but WE are the ones causing problems that we see in this world today. I can go on and on saying alot, but one thing I want to say is that take a look at the rate we are going with pollution, deforestation, and overfishing. Ever since the Industrial Revolution we have been using ALOT of natural resources, and when all those resources dissapear...oh gosh I don't even want to think about that now. xD

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
i think america is one huge idiot. we live in a nation where we spend millions of dollars on commercials asking people to give them a dollar to feed the hungry. we live in a nation with an ugly society based on ridicule, ignorance and greed.

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i like this guy :)
:rolleyes:

I personally believe humans were given the opportunity to have such a gift, a complex brain that was able to do things like retain information and come up with new ideas.

This sounds great, right? We get something awesome that we can use for nearly anything.

What do we use it for? Our own benefit. Now, obviously we use things for our own benefit. It's human nature, we want to improve somehow from doing something. But we've been taking advantage of everything for so long now, I personally think our time on this world should come to an end. But how could that happen if we're the "top dog" per say, nothing can wipe us out besides each other.

Think about this.. Name five things humans have done that have helped this planet, that we haven't caused ourselves? I personally can't think of five, not even three.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do the government is so corrupted it not even funny there is no such thing as justice in this country
So what's better.... dictators that have mock elections for only themselves, or puppet governments where the real government is hidden behind a useless monarch? Or maybe emperors who send their soldiers to die for a man they've never seen?

lord sauke

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the world is shit and i have to pretend to have feelings toward my fellow man and peers when i could careless about them and i also know that people like me are a biug reason america is what it is that and sheer laziness no one wants to work the american dream is dead people all want money for nothing live off the goverment its sick i have worked since i was 14 full time since i was 16 no one handed me shit and i prefer it that way.

also get used to the idea that you will work until you die unless your parents have money or some shit
People have set standard,and why are you working full time at age 14 font you have school

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hmp, i just got a job about 3 months ago and im 16 and knew well before that that people have this self intitlement that they "deserve" to live or to have a house. there is 3 homeless people who sit out on the street in front of my job and i watch atleast 300$ a day get "donated" to them and wonder how the **** are they still homeless. i get paid less then that and can support myself with no help from anyone, but yet these filthy peices of wasted space are taking mind-less zombies hard earned money that could be used to provide for there children or cure cancer. but yet im stuck here working at DQ trying to save up for college just so i can, maby, get a descent job that well barely support 30 years of living.......sometimes i wonder how anybody believes in a higher power when there is such evil and foolishness as this going on U_U

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:rolleyes:

I personally believe humans were given the opportunity to have such a gift, a complex brain that was able to do things like retain information and come up with new ideas.

This sounds great, right? We get something awesome that we can use for nearly anything.

What do we use it for? Our own benefit. Now, obviously we use things for our own benefit. It's human nature, we want to improve somehow from doing something. But we've been taking advantage of everything for so long now, I personally think our time on this world should come to an end. But how could that happen if we're the "top dog" per say, nothing can wipe us out besides each other.

Think about this.. Name five things humans have done that have helped this planet, that we haven't caused ourselves? I personally can't think of five, not even three.
So you just want immediate progress? I guess nothing would be good enough unless cavemen built world wide irrigation systems instead of fires, or discovered an efficient way to use solar energy instead of developing trains which allowed new colonies to form.