Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 504 – Kushina tells Naruto “You’ll Want A Girlfriend Someday. Just Try Not To Pick A Weird One… Try To Find Someone Like Your Mother…”.
Now let’s compare the Sakura and Hinata to see which one of those is like Kushina.
Let’s start with Sakura. Sakura has a short temper, Kushina has a short temper, Sakura hits Naruto for being an idiot, Kushina hits Naruto for being an idiot, Sakura hates her forehead, Kushina hates her hair, people picked on Sakura because of her forehead, people picked on Kushina because of her hair, Naruto likes Sakura’s forehead, Minato likes Kushina’s hair, Naruto is the only one that complimented Sakura on her forehead, Minato was the only one that complimented Kushina’s hair, Sakura looked down on Naruto, Kushina looked down on Minato, Sakura has pink hair, Kushina has red hair, Sakura says “Shannaro”, Kushina says “Dattebane”, Sakura cares a lot about Naruto, Kushina cares a lot about Naruto, Sakura loves Naruto (romantically) , Kushina loves Naruto (motherly) , Sakura hugged Naruto, Kushina hugged Naruto, Sakura is a loud mouth, Kushina is a loud mouth, Sakura encourages Naruto, Kushina encouraged Naruto, etc.
Now for Hinata. Hinata was kidnapped by Kumogakure (Hidden Cloud), Kushina was kidnapped by Kumogakure. And that’s it. That’s where the similarities end completely. Hinata is nothing like Kushina, nothing looks, personality, nothing at all.
And before you say no Nostradamus you’re wrong. Because Naruto changed Hinata just like Minato changed Kushina, think for a moment. Naruto also changed Sakura, Inari, Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Sai, The Raikage, The Tsuchikage, Nagato, the villages of Konoha and most recently the Kyuubi or Kurama. So going by that definition Naruto has to end up with every person he changed and that includes dead people.
Also before you say no Nostradamus you’re wrong. Because Hinata saved Naruto’s life just like Kushina saved Naruto’s life. Think for a moment Hinata NEVER saved Naruto’s life. She never saved him from anything in her life. That’s the truth.
Also stop comparing Hinata, a worthless side character to Kushina or even Minato (some of you like to compare her to Minato), because you’re comparing a worthless side character with two of the greatest characters in the story (Kushina and Minato). You’re insulting those two characters when you’re comparing them to a completely worthless side character that has no significance at all, she has no real purpose. For the love of God she has done nothing in the entire storyline, she just stalked Naruto, did nothing to ease his pain, and she is obsessed with him.
The worthless character was the one who tried and in way prevented Pain from taking Naruto away to be extracted and killed. U like it or not if Hinata was not there Naruto wld be dead now but its clear that your a hater or blind. Plus Naruto disagrees that Hinata didnt save him see for yourself.....
You must be registered for see images

Als show me where it states that Sakura loves Naruto in a romantic way...... oh no u forgot: In a recent chapter when a fodder tried to give Sakura a love latter and mention the guy who she loves is lucky Sakura immediately begin to think of Sasuke.
Also u must see the similarities in the way Kushina treats Minato, Sakura in not going to play mom as ur comparing the way Kushina treats Naruto not the way she treats Naruto.
Also Hinata was mistreated due to her shy personality and Naruto said that 'I like people like you (personality wise)' . . . . So its similar too. I dont remember Naruto saying that he likes Sakura's forehead but i wont argue.
Well Kushina has a verbal problem that is involuntary, Sakura willingly says “Shannaro” just like Shikamaru says "what a drag".... it is comepletely voluntary.

As for similarities......

Sakura similarities/dissimilarities with Kushina:

Similarities:

1. Hot Temper: Well the only similarity that Sakura possesses, but note the fact that at the age when Sakura was crying about for being teased for her large forehead (Ino came to rescue remember?) Kushina beat up the bullies that came after her. Also after growing up Kushina was calmer. Also Kushina needs real provocation to anger while Sakura flips at anything.She is exact opposite of Kushina
2. Hair Color: We pink and red are in a way similar.

Dissimilarities:

1. Kushina loved none except Minato: We all know Kushina was involved with Minato alone, where as Sakura is primarily interested in Sasuke even in latest chapters she was thinking about Sasuke. So this is the biggest and most vital dissimilarity Sakura can have that will set apart from Kushina.
2. Kushina cld cook while Sakura makes mud balls.
3. Kshina has long hair Sakura has short hair.
4. Sakura has caused the Narutoverse ocean to rise by 10 feet with her tears while Kushina was hardly weepy.
5. Kushina is practically fearless while Sakura is hesitant in times of crisis.
7. Sakura is a healing nin while Kushina is a fighter.
8. Kushina is from a famous clan while Sakura's parents are unknown in manga.
9. Kushina never hit Minato while u know what Sakura does.......
10. Kushina is not flat chested.
11. Kushina was changed by Minato, while Naruto is yet to really affect Sakura. Sakura only trained to get Sasuke back.
12. Kushina is not jealous or quarrelsome, while Sakura has cat fights with Ino all the time.
13. Kushina has verbal problems while Sakura can speak freely.

Hinata similarities/dissimilarities with Kushina:

Similarities:

1. Kushina loved none except Minato, while Hinata too loves Naruto alone
2. Kushina cld cook while while Hina seems to be able to cook too,
3. Kshina has long hair so does Hinata
4. Kushina was hardly weepy, Hina seems to cry a lot less too.
5. Kushina is practically fearless while Hina too is not afraid to face death or defeat.
7. Kushina and Hinata both are fighters.
8. Kushina is from a famous clan while so is Hinata
9. Kushina never hit Minato so did Hinata
10. Kushina is not flat chested neither is Hinata
11. Kushina was changed by Minato, while Naruto too affected Hinata's life.
12. Kushina is not jealous or quarrelsome, so is Hinata
13. Kushina has verbal problems while Hinata too cant talk properly.

Dissimilarities:

1. Hinata wayyyyy tooooo shy while Kushi can be loud.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact of the matter is this Hinata wasn't there to help Naruto. The truth is she saw her last chance to tell Naruto how she thinks she feels for him. She went there had time to confess her pathetic love instead of helping Naruto and after she confessed she charged against Nagato instead of HELPING Naruto. The truth is that she went there to confess her feelings and to die. NOT TO HELP NARUTO. Just to confess and die. Also 540 is brilliant writing from Kishi if you're mature enough to understand it.

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact of the matter is this Hinata wasn't there to help Naruto. The truth is she saw her last chance to tell Naruto how she thinks she feels for him. She went there had time to confess her pathetic love instead of helping Naruto and after she confessed she charged against Nagato instead of HELPING Naruto. The truth is that she went there to confess her feelings and to die. NOT TO HELP NARUTO. Just to confess and die. Also 540 is brilliant writing from Kishi if you're mature enough to understand it.
You are obviously a hater if you "mature"enough to hate Hinata who was ready to die protecting someone she loves.
And you blind eyes cant see the truth even if we show you facts.

Last edited:

raju22

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact of the maetter is that you are a noob, and the truth is that Hinata saved Naruto from certain death,when someone is ready to die for the person he\she loves then he\she achives the highest spot as a lover, it is not pathetic, the only pathetic person in this scenario was Sakura, where was she when Pain was pinning Naruto to the ground, was she crying in a corner, or was she touching herself remembering Sasuke.

Let me tell you what pathetic is...
chasing down a criminal who tends to destroy everything you ever loved is Pathetic, endangering your friends life for that cause is pathetic, and failing to make things right when you get the chance is Pathetic.
Trying to deceive the person who loves you and is your best friend by confessing false love is pathetic.

@BOLD, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, you should stop reading Manga and watch only anime, KID.

Last edited:

Raikiri10

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot no jutsu will allow the main character to get what he want's which is Sakura and to become Hokage.

I hate to say it but all Kishi has to do is make Sakura think Naruto is dead when in reality he's near death and recovers by some insane miracle which sparks some form of reaction/emotional response from her in which she realises she's over Sasuke and actually want's to be with Naruto.

I highly doubt he would make Sakura fall for Naruto in some simplistic way.

I actually hope kishi doesn't bring or go further in depth with romances as it just complicates things but that's just my humble opinion.

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She saw that Naruto was in deep trouble and went to help him, to protect him against Pein. She did her best. I actually find that courageous of her: knowing that you can lose your life, but still willing to defend the one you love, even if he may not love you back.

Fire fist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I were naruto I'd sure pick Sakura. Why? Who want to marry a girl who keeps on fainting when she sees her man? Lol I can't stop laughing when I think if they get married(which I hope not cause I'm narusaku fan) and go to their honeymoon, whats gonna happen?

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I were naruto I'd sure pick Sakura. Why? Who want to marry a girl who keeps on fainting when she sees her man? Lol I can't stop laughing when I think if they get married(which I hope not cause I'm narusaku fan) and go to their honeymoon, whats gonna happen?
Ah, but she doesn't faint as much anymore because she's getting more and more confident.
Plus going by your logic, you could also say: who wants a girl who's still in love with your best friend and maybe will never stop loving him, making you the second choice if she ever picks you? With Sakura, Naruto would probably be always wondering silently if he was just second choice because she couldn't get Sasuke.
Let's face it: at this moment Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and considers Naruto as her friend.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well did Hinata fain in Pain rescue attempt? Or when thr rookie 11 meeting? or In the battle field? Well, no. Her fainting is used as a comic relief if fillers and stuff and only fainted once or twice in the canon manga.
BTW i dont know what kind of a person u are but wld u marry a person who wld punch puch u hard as hell for trivial things like forgetting to take out the trash, hanging out with male society etc. Not to mention u will have to eat mud balls at home for the rest of your life.

Well how cld she have helped Naruto in that situation? If she turned away from Deva and faced Naruto, she wld have been hit from behind anyway, so the best turn of events is to attack Pain and delay him somehow so that Naruto has time enough to free himself. Also initially Hinata did speak about her feelings (She just said that she was being selfish, why? Probably because trying to protect ur loved one against orders are considered selfish), she at first warned Deva and it was only after she was asked why she was there did she confess the reasons of her action. Anyway she at least drained Deva power for five seconds and also distacted him. (In anime she did help a lot by breaking chakra rods)
Ur plainly a hater or a rider or a blind person.
BTW Naruto disagrees with u as he specifically said that Hinata saved his life at least twice.

Also.....

Also what maturity is required to learn from the above page that Sakura is still in love with Sasuke?

Plot no jutsu will allow the main character to get what he want's which is Sakura and to become Hokage.

I hate to say it but all Kishi has to do is make Sakura think Naruto is dead when in reality he's near death and recovers by some insane miracle which sparks some form of reaction/emotional response from her in which she realises she's over Sasuke and actually want's to be with Naruto.

I highly doubt he would make Sakura fall for Naruto in some simplistic way.

I actually hope kishi doesn't bring or go further in depth with romances as it just complicates things but that's just my humble opinion.
Well its a possibility, as Naruto already rejected Sakura's proposal being convinced that Sakura cant love him.... it wld indeed need the said miracle for Naruto to convince him otherwise but then again it may work out in Hinata's favor too.....

Also this page in the latest manga suggest that Hina may play important role in the upcoming chapters. She cant be much related to Gai, Kakashi or Sasuke so may be it will be a emo scenerio between Naruto, Sakura and Hinata.

Nostradamus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 437 – Hinata tries to protect Naruto but fails and basically dies in front of his eyes, which causes Naruto to go berserk and he unleashes the Kyuubi. But before this Hinata tells Naruto, she loves him. Now this is another confession done out of desperation, because what Hinata saw there was her last chance to tell Naruto how she feels before she’s going to die. Now some Naruhina fans are under the impression that Naruto really loves Hinata, because he when 6 tails, this is complete bullshit. First of all Jiraiya and Gerotora (the frog that holds the key to Naruto’s seal) said that the seal was getting weaker and anger causes Naruto to lose control and unleash the Kyuubi. Naruto started to lose control over the Kyuubi when Gaara died and he lost complete control when he faced Orochimaru when he wanted to save Sasuke. Now understand that the angrier he gets the more he loses control, Ino could have been in front of him and he still would have lost control and go 6 tails, now does that mean he loves Ino? Of course not, he just lost control.
This moment also proves that Hinata doesn’t have any faith in Naruto at all, she didn’t listen to what Naruto said for everyone to stay the **** out of his way. The truth is she ****ed up big time for doing this, think for a moment if Minato didn’t seal some of his chakra in Naruto when he sealed the fox, what would’ve happen. Naruto was going to rip the seal and let the fox out and the Kyuubi was going to kill everyone including Hinata, so great job Hinata you basically almost killed everyone indirectly. You see Hinata was used as a plot device in order for Naruto to meet his father, in order for Naruto to go berserk and in order for Naruto to unleash the full power of the Kyuubi but his father stopped him at the last second. Hinata was the trigger, nothing more nothing less, she was just the trigger in order for Naruto to meet his father.
Now the question why didn’t Sakura jumped in the fight to protect Naruto. First of all she doesn’t have a Byakugan to know what the **** was going on, secondly and most importantly is the fact that she listed to Naruto, she listed to him, she trusted him and had faith in him, and she knew that if she would have jumped in the battle it will only make it worse. She knew that if something happens to her, Naruto will lose control and go on a rampage and kill everyone that’s in his way friend or foe. This proves that Sakura trusts Naruto and has faith in him and Hinata doesn’t trust Naruto and doesn’t have any faith in him at all.
Now the real hero of that battle was Minato, later on Naruto is able to defeat Nagato and turn him to the light side, because Minato told Naruto he has faith in him and because he remembered what Jiraiya told him. Naruto didn’t win the fight because of Hinata, he won the fight because his father gave him the push that he needed.
Also Hinata does not love Naruto. She is confusing her own feelings, she thinks she loves him but the truth is Naruto is her superman, she is confusing hero-worshiping for love, and she loves him as one would love a champion. She doesn’t know what kind of person Naruto really is, she didn’t spend any time with him, and she doesn’t really know him. She interacts with him about 5 times and it’s only for a few seconds. Now imagine if Hinata saw Naruto and Konohamaru’s little competition (sexy no jutsu). If she sees that she’s going to wonder if this is really Naruto and why exactly she has feelings for him. You see Hinata took strength from Naruto’s suffering (Sakura on the other hand took strength from Naruto’s determination) and didn’t do anything for him (apart from the cheering Naruto before the fight with Neji, that’s the only thing that she did specifically for Naruto), she just hid behind a tree or something stalked him and she wasn’t really there for him, where was she after Sasuke left (Naruto’s friend/rival)? She didn’t save him from the loneliness, she just watched him suffer, the first one to save him was Iruka then Team 7(Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi), Shikamaru etc. Hinata was nowhere. After Sasuke left, Sakura was there for him, she became his best friend. You see Naruto as a kid didn’t have anyone but after Iruka and Team 7, everyone started to be there for him, Hinata wasn’t there for him at all. She just came out of the blue with “I love you” and basically died in front of him. If she truly loved him where was she when Naruto need someone to support him to make him feel better? She was nowhere to be found. Naruto and Sakura spend a lot of time together, Sakura was there for Naruto when he need support, when he needed someone to cheer him up Sakura was there. Sakura became Naruto’s support and Naruto became Sakura’s support, they are always there for one another.
Hinata’s confession was done for her own sake, it was all about her. Also notice that when Hinata confesses her love for Naruto, she doesn’t face him, this is exactly like Sakura’s confession to Sasuke when Sakura and Sasuke weren’t facing each other.
Also Naruto had Katsuyu with him all along, so he could have called for help anytime.
It really amazes me that people actually believe Hinata loves Naruto, that she has romantic feelings for him. In this chapter Hinata proved that she doesn’t love Naruto, that she doesn’t have any romantic feelings for Naruto and that she doesn’t care about Naruto at all. She just doesn’t give a **** about Naruto or anyone, expect herself.
You see Hinata has feelings for Naruto, 100%. She really has feelings for him, but there not romantic feelings at all. She thinks she loves him romantically but the truth is she is confusing her own feelings for what she thinks is romantic love.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 437 – Hinata tries to protect Naruto but fails and basically dies in front of his eyes, which causes Naruto to go berserk and he unleashes the Kyuubi. But before this Hinata tells Naruto, she loves him. Now this is another confession done out of desperation, because what Hinata saw there was her last chance to tell Naruto how she feels before she’s going to die. Now some Naruhina fans are under the impression that Naruto really loves Hinata, because he when 6 tails, this is complete bullshit. First of all Jiraiya and Gerotora (the frog that holds the key to Naruto’s seal) said that the seal was getting weaker and anger causes Naruto to lose control and unleash the Kyuubi. Naruto started to lose control over the Kyuubi when Gaara died and he lost complete control when he faced Orochimaru when he wanted to save Sasuke. Now understand that the angrier he gets the more he loses control, Ino could have been in front of him and he still would have lost control and go 6 tails, now does that mean he loves Ino? Of course not, he just lost control.
This moment also proves that Hinata doesn’t have any faith in Naruto at all, she didn’t listen to what Naruto said for everyone to stay the **** out of his way. The truth is she ****ed up big time for doing this, think for a moment if Minato didn’t seal some of his chakra in Naruto when he sealed the fox, what would’ve happen. Naruto was going to rip the seal and let the fox out and the Kyuubi was going to kill everyone including Hinata, so great job Hinata you basically almost killed everyone indirectly. You see Hinata was used as a plot device in order for Naruto to meet his father, in order for Naruto to go berserk and in order for Naruto to unleash the full power of the Kyuubi but his father stopped him at the last second. Hinata was the trigger, nothing more nothing less, she was just the trigger in order for Naruto to meet his father.
Now the question why didn’t Sakura jumped in the fight to protect Naruto. First of all she doesn’t have a Byakugan to know what the **** was going on, secondly and most importantly is the fact that she listed to Naruto, she listed to him, she trusted him and had faith in him, and she knew that if she would have jumped in the battle it will only make it worse. She knew that if something happens to her, Naruto will lose control and go on a rampage and kill everyone that’s in his way friend or foe. This proves that Sakura trusts Naruto and has faith in him and Hinata doesn’t trust Naruto and doesn’t have any faith in him at all.
Now the real hero of that battle was Minato, later on Naruto is able to defeat Nagato and turn him to the light side, because Minato told Naruto he has faith in him and because he remembered what Jiraiya told him. Naruto didn’t win the fight because of Hinata, he won the fight because his father gave him the push that he needed.
Also Hinata does not love Naruto. She is confusing her own feelings, she thinks she loves him but the truth is Naruto is her superman, she is confusing hero-worshiping for love, and she loves him as one would love a champion. She doesn’t know what kind of person Naruto really is, she didn’t spend any time with him, and she doesn’t really know him. She interacts with him about 5 times and it’s only for a few seconds. Now imagine if Hinata saw Naruto and Konohamaru’s little competition (sexy no jutsu). If she sees that she’s going to wonder if this is really Naruto and why exactly she has feelings for him. You see Hinata took strength from Naruto’s suffering (Sakura on the other hand took strength from Naruto’s determination) and didn’t do anything for him (apart from the cheering Naruto before the fight with Neji, that’s the only thing that she did specifically for Naruto), she just hid behind a tree or something stalked him and she wasn’t really there for him, where was she after Sasuke left (Naruto’s friend/rival)? She didn’t save him from the loneliness, she just watched him suffer, the first one to save him was Iruka then Team 7(Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi), Shikamaru etc. Hinata was nowhere. After Sasuke left, Sakura was there for him, she became his best friend. You see Naruto as a kid didn’t have anyone but after Iruka and Team 7, everyone started to be there for him, Hinata wasn’t there for him at all. She just came out of the blue with “I love you” and basically died in front of him. If she truly loved him where was she when Naruto need someone to support him to make him feel better? She was nowhere to be found. Naruto and Sakura spend a lot of time together, Sakura was there for Naruto when he need support, when he needed someone to cheer him up Sakura was there. Sakura became Naruto’s support and Naruto became Sakura’s support, they are always there for one another.
Hinata’s confession was done for her own sake, it was all about her. Also notice that when Hinata confesses her love for Naruto, she doesn’t face him, this is exactly like Sakura’s confession to Sasuke when Sakura and Sasuke weren’t facing each other.
Also Naruto had Katsuyu with him all along, so he could have called for help anytime.
It really amazes me that people actually believe Hinata loves Naruto, that she has romantic feelings for him. In this chapter Hinata proved that she doesn’t love Naruto, that she doesn’t have any romantic feelings for Naruto and that she doesn’t care about Naruto at all. She just doesn’t give a **** about Naruto or anyone, expect herself.
You see Hinata has feelings for Naruto, 100%. She really has feelings for him, but there not romantic feelings at all. She thinks she loves him romantically but the truth is she is confusing her own feelings for what she thinks is romantic love.
So so my mister hater...... What would have happened if Hinata didnt went: Naruto wld have been captures and his biju extracted and killed if he survived, Pain wld have gone himself to get Hachibi perhaps and ultimately the Jubi wld have been perfectly revived and Tobi would have won the war. So u basucally want Naruto to die and villains to win. Great job, they said love is blind but u proved hate is blind too.

Also as for faith, u mean to say we should believe in Naruto abilities and be killed in the process? Every normal person wld worry about what is going to happen blind faith does not always work out good. Funny u basically mean to say that: I believe in Naruto, let him kill himself trying to do things his own way rather than helping him when is really into trouble.

As for information Tsunade's slug was reporting everything to everyone so Sakura knew that the fight was not going in favor of Naruto but didnt even bother to investigate. Just because u have faith does not mean u have to leave him alone in danger, a caring heart believes and worries at the same time.

Also are u a utter nut job? Hinata took stregth from Naruto's suffering? How old are you? Hinata was inspired by Naruto's determination despite his suffering too. Really ur a real .......

Also if u havent seen Part 1, Hinata was there to help Naruto in chunin test, gave him meds after the fight etc Also while Hinata followed Naruto, she too had to work hard to be like him and had her own team mission, so Naturally Naruto is going to spend more time with Sakura as she is part of his team.
Also can u tell me the moments when Sakura was there for Naruto? In Zabuza fight Sakura was crying over Sasuke while naruto was fighting.

Also my mr. genius when does people face the opposite side when they are about to fight an enemy. Hinata was trying to shield Naruto from deva, she cant face both at the same time.

Also Kurama takes over only when Naruto's feelings of hate is overwhelming him. If Naruto seal was as weakened as u thought it to be it wld have broken anyway. Get your facts right first.

Also i m astounded how can being ready to die for some one is selfish? Also in the war Hinata said that she was fighting that war to protect Naruto, so she has to work extra hard..... does that seem selfish to u?

As for mistaking hero-worshiping for love didnt Kushina fall in love with Minato after he rescued her? Surely kushina too mistook her gratefulness with love in your opinion.

Also mister unforgettable, Hinata didnt attacked deva to confess to Naruto, only when Naruto asked why she was there did Hinata give her reason. 'It was all about her' . . . can u explain how risking your life facing certain death is selfish?

Hinata was the first person to accept Naruto when the entire village hated him, she just didnt have the courage to face him . . . .

As for anything WHAT feelings does Sakura has for Naruto? He was nothing but the tool to get Sasuke back for her.

Also seeing that your memory is so great: Everything Sakura did was to get/save Sasuke back. She does not care for Naruto.

BTW Hinata (10th) is much more popluar than Sakura (12th with Sai) so none really cares the way you think cos some people may actually think with both their hearts and minds instead of just using their behinds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasunarufan13

Nostradamus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 2
Now before you say “What the hell is wrong with you Nostradamus? How can you say Hinata doesn’t love Naruto, when she said she loves him.” Yes that’s true she did say that but truth is we’ve never seen a single moment, not even one moment where you can actually say “Yes Hinata loves Naruto romantically” not even one.
What we see from Hinata is always these 4 feelings Admiration, Idolization, Hero-worshiping and Obsession. That’s it. Now no matter how you combine these 4 you don’t get romantic love, you just don’t.
Now Hinata loves Naruto but not romantically. She loves him as one loves a champion. He is all that she cannot be. Naruto is strong, Hinata is weak, Naruto is a great person, Hinata is a horrible person, Naruto is amazing, Hinata is pathetic, Naruto is selfless, Hinata is selfish. And before you say they are opposites and opposites attract one another, think for a moment. Yes opposites attract one another, but not when it comes to romance, not when it comes to romantic love. When it comes to romance and opposites attract one another you get the perfect recipe of destruction. Think for a moment do you love a girl/boy or do you love your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband because he or she is the exact opposite of you or do you love that person because that person makes you happy, makes you feel safe, makes you feel like you can be yourself around him/her? Opposites attract one another but when it comes to good and evil, they are opposites and they attract one another, but not start a love relationship but to fight. An example is in “Naruto”, Naruto and Sasuke are opposites and they attract one another but not for a romantic encounter, but they attract one another to fight.
I’m going to explain why Naruto loves Sakura, why Naruto will always love Sakura, why Hinata is weak, a horrible person, selfish and pathetic and I’m going to explain why Hinata was created, why Hinata doesn’t love Naruto, why she doesn’t care about him or anyone else and why Naruto will never love Hinata. Ok.
Now I want to explain why Hinata was created, but before I do that I want to explain something else.
The main 4 characters are Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi. Now Naruto is the main character (the story is called “Naruto”), he is also the main male character and hero. Sakura is the main female character and heroine (and Naruto’s dream girl, the love of his life). Sasuke is Naruto’s rival/friend. And Kakashi is their teacher/sensei. The rest of the characters are side characters or villains. Now there are 2 types of side characters, side characters that matter to the story, they are/were important without them the story would the pathetic, basically without them the story sucks. And the second type of side characters are the worthless ones, the ones that don’t matter at all, the story wouldn’t be affected if they didn’t exist, basically they don’t matter at all.
Now the side characters that matter are: Jiraiya, Tsunade, Iruka, Shikamaru, Minato, Kushina, Gaara, Bee, etc. basically every side character that matters/mattered, the ones that are/were important.
Now the side characters that don’t matter at all are: Hinata, Hanabi, Shino, Yoroi, the ramen guy, the ones that guard the entrance to Konoha, etc. basically every single character that appeared 2 or 3 times in the entire story and they didn’t add anything to the story, characters that you even forget they exist. For you Naruhina/Hinata fans be honest with yourselves, if you read the manga (that’s Kishi’s story) and you didn’t watch the anime, you wouldn’t even know who the **** Hinata is. Hinata is a forgettable character. Studio Pierrot are Hinata fans, Studio Pierrot themselves admitted this, that’s why she appears in so many episode of the anime, because they like her. But in the manga (Kishi’s story) Hinata appears about 10 times in all most 600 chapters. Over 12 years since “Naruto” began and Hinata appeared about 10 times. If you only read the manga, you wouldn’t even know who the **** Hinata is. You will be like “Who the **** is that weirdo, oh wait I know the one that stalks Naruto”. And that my friends is the truth, Hinata is a worthless side character. The truth is if you like “Naruto” because of the story, the fighting, the twists, etc. you wouldn’t give a shit about Hinata at all, because she doesn’t matter.
Studio Pierrot tried to make Hinata more important that she is. But the truth is she is not important at all.